Bellini BG905X

Bellini BG905X

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellini? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
    Brendan Moylan
    Brendan MoylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic cooktop that hasn't let us down

Bought this cooktop in a builders pack from Bunnings that also had an oven.
    The cooktop is stainless steel and easy to keep clean, as it has 3 cast iron removable pot stands.
    We have not had any issues since it was installed, and was even used by Tennants when we rented our the house. Been in opperation for 4 years and still works great

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

• Incentivised Review No
    Marty. C.
    Marty. C.Maldon.

bellini gas top stove.

After two weeks all the writing on the appliance rubbed off, gone. We had to wait 6 weeks for the right jets to be delivered then fitted so we could use it. It is made of very cheap materials that's obvious, and impossible to keep clean to a reasonable standard. I shall be looking for a more reliable supplier for the next kitchen.

• Date Purchased
    sam
    samAdelaide

Bellini Cooktop 90cm Gas

Wife is really happy with the gas cook top, Installation was a breeze thanks to the brother in law!!! Looks great and easy to keep clean. Wife really loves that there is a Wok burner and happy it has 5 cooking zones, You know the saying... Happy wife equals happy life!!
    reliable, well priced and looks great

WORST COOKER EVER!!!

This stove cooker Is truly the worst cooker ever! The gas doesn’t work the things that keep the pots and stoves up get scratched easily and you can tell are fake!! this is truly horrible quality i have never in my life had a horrible cook-top even my 12 yr old cook top worked better than this one which i had threw out to get this one which i thought was good!!
    i like nothing about it if i could i'd give it a zero
    expensive

Grant

lola manten....what else would you expect from Bunnings.....?

Gas Cooktops

Find out how Bellini BG905X compares to other Gas Cooktops

lindmRadelaide

A Joke of a cook top - poor build

This cook top is absolutely disgraceful. I have never had such a poor experience with a gas cook top before. The control knobs have burnt and melted, 2 have cracked from the heat of the gas burner. The trivets which hold the pots and pans have rusted and are orange looking now. The poor stainless steel wears and tarnishes like a very cheap import. Not very impressed by the Bellini brand at all.

I wish I purchased a more expensive product.

Controls broke, stainless steel has tarnished.

lindm

Grant, I have purchased a whole lot of appliances for a few rentals from Bunnings and you are absolutely right. I have had to replace many of the appliances after 2 years and will not be buying from them again.