Bellini BTBBH19

Bellini BTBBH19 Questions & Answers (page 2)

MPN:BTBBH19
Brand Manager for Bellini? Claim your listing.
goodsey6119
goodsey6119

Where can I buy a charger? Mine is faulty and won't charge, plus lost the receipt so can't take back an exchange

Happy customer92
Happy customer92

The LED lights and the brush on my Bellini vacuum aren’t working. Do I need to turn on a function?

Debby C.

no mines auto in the dark

karen t.
karen t.

Why dose my stick vacuum keep turning its self off?

Cassy S.
Cassy S.

clean filters

Beverley P.
Beverley P.

I am 81 & need a good suction for short pile carpet cleaner, able to vacuum drapes also. At a reasonable price.

KJP
KJP

Yes, this would be good value for money and do the job. The next model up with a better filter (hepa) and a power boost might slightly better and has been on sale at Target for $199

Debby C.

I tried 3 models before settling on the Bellini 24V Turbo Bagless Handstick, it collected and sucked better than the dearer models, I have cats and its the only one that picks up the cat fur! good luck, I make sure i empty and clean the head each use :) no build up

Fosco B.
Fosco B.

Does anyone know where I can buy a charger for the Bellini cordless bagless $129 bought from Target

Nancye Turner
Nancye Turner

Hi there I purchased mine from Target online and the charger came with it. I'd be seeing or phoning Target. Good luck

Emerald G.
Emerald G.

I’m in a rental so I can’t mount to a wall would this matter or is there an alternative I can buy

Sally H

No, it doesn’t matter. It has a power cord You can directly insert into the back. I haven’t wall mounted mine either.

Jamie-lee B.
Jamie-lee B.

Does this wall mount? Comes with the wall mount pieces?

Yes and yes :-)

Pat
Pat

I need instructions for wall mounting the docking station for my Bellini handstick. Love this vacuum cleaner. So easy to use and does an excellent job. Do I really need the docking station?

Nancy
Nancy

Our vacuum is 4 months old. It turns off @ 20 secs after starting. It’s empty and filters are clean. 3 blue dots, a rectangle with a diamond in it and MAX show on display. We’ve ‘lost’ users guide. Can anyone offer help?

Sally H

This just happened to mine! I took it back to target and they swapped it with no problem at all.

Don Houghton
Don Houghton

I was holding the start trigger which kept turning it off. I realize now just to pull the trigger once to start & again to switch off.

Kristen D.

how do you charge this stick? Mine is brand new and doesn't appear to be charging. Any tricks?

Sally H

I haven’t wall mounted mine, I just plug the chord into the back under the handle. Make sure the pin of the charger is going in.

Kristen D.

It is, but still does not charge unfortunately.

Kristen D.

I get one blue light that flashes about 4 times and then goes off. I wonder if it’s faulty. Will take back and exchange.

Tricia
Tricia

Whwre is the Bellini 24w barrel vacuum cleaner manufactured?

China

Graeme Mcgee
Graeme Mcgee

I have BTBBH19 i like to know were can I get a new chancer cos the one I have the cord broken my

Kathy G.
Kathy G.

How do you get a new battery unit? Mine won't charge, not that old either

Cathy M
Cathy M

Where can i buy a filter for the vacuum cleaner

Not sure try Godfreys or phone/email Bellini

George H.
George H.

Why doed my bellini bv4 keeps turning off?

Debbie H
Debbie H

Mine is doing the same, after about 2 min work it keeps turning itself off, even though it is fully charged. Hopefully we can get some answers

bluetiger
bluetiger

Did you figure this out?

Melinda
Melinda

Mine is also turning itself off - fully charged, so I am not sure what has gone wrong. And I didn't know know who to call at Target to find out how to fix it - but just got off from their Online Chat who toldm e to go to the store I bought it and ask there. They will accept a bank statement with date / amount as proof of purchase if it can't be fixed on the spot and I need to return it.

Krisztina

Make sure every filter is clean. A dirty filter over heats the motor due to lack of air flow and causes it to cut out. Mine also did this but cleaning every filter seemed to fix the issue

Susan C.
Susan C.

Can you buy spare parts...eg filter

wens

Sorry not sure about that.can say really happy with product.Great sucksion as well as light and easy to monerver.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Bellini? Claim your listing.