Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC

Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Preheating Speed

SJGFar North Queensland, QLD

Bunnings Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack

Bought the Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack from Bunnings 4 years ago and the Cooktop just decide it won't turn on anymore. Bad that after 4 years and hardly used (probably 3 times per week one hotplate) it already is unusable any more. So like everyone else I won't touch any Bellini Products any more.

Purchased in February 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$750.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
See all Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC reviews

Navdeep S.

Navdeep S.asked

I bought new townhouse, here new Bellini cooktop and oven installed 3 -4 months ago. I found cooktop power point and it’s working but I unable to find oven point and it’s not working, please advise m

SJG

Sorry can't help you as mine was installed by a professional electrician

JanineB

JanineBasked

Hi there, how do I clean the black solid elements on my cook top please.
I was cooking a steak with oil. I didn't get the lid on in time and it splattered all over the top and other 3 elements. I quickly tried to clean them but I couldn't get the marks off. The rest of the top cleaned very easily. I don't like seeing the marks it makes my stove look really shabby, I like to keep everything spotless. The rest of the oven cleans very easily. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Jan

Shaun T.

Shaun T.asked

Why won't my Bellini cooktop turn off. I've had to switch it off at the main fuse box. I'm worried it will cause a fire.