Bellini BTPA700

See the Best Automatic Pasta Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolute nightmare

I didn't have an issue with the unit leaking, it for one was very noisy, mixing arm became loose several times within a few minutes, then after that the machine didn't extrude at all. Very disappointed, not only that it didn't do as expected, disappointed that my children used their saved money for it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

This is the biggest pile of crap ever

Total waste of money, no qc at all, leaked every ware, does not do what it suppose to do, so hard to clean, should be sold as desposable item, turns good ingredients in shit.
Tried changing consistency, add water, add flour, this product should recalled and all funds returned to all customers, very disappointed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Worst Stupid Invention Ever

Out of all the stupid creations in this world this one wins hands down. It either comes out a sloppy mess or not at all. How the hell did this even make off the production line. I suppose they needed to get their money back for spending it on it's stupid creation to the public. Target sell this crap in Perth Australia. I will never shop there again. The box it came in is nothing more than lipstick on a pig. You have been warned, do not ever go near this useless product unless you like been pocked in the eye with a rusty can opener.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Gave up on first go

Saw positive reviews for the Phillips and thought....how bad can a $20 pasta maker be? Well...i have my answer. Leaked everywhere and whist trying to work out why i stumbled across forum after forum of complaints throughout the whole process. I gave up, used dry pasta from Aldi that cost me 80c and will return it this week.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good result for first attempt

The Bellini pasta maker doesn't have the features and automated settings that the Philips has, but then is also only a fraction of the cost. Main trick is to not add too much liquid. Add it a little at a time and let the machinee work the dough. Instructions say 3-5 min. That is insufficient imo. Dough needs to be worked for 10-15 min to get the right consistency (small pea size clumps, not one big lump...). As far as cleaning is concerned, letting the leftover dough dry on the machine parts, makes cleaning a breeze - the bits just crumble off... Some hot soapy water does the rest.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Don't purchase doesn't work

Purchased yesterday and used yesterday.
Very noisey, leaks at the bottom of base, doesn't come out of pasta holes properly and when
It does sticks together anyway. Hard to clean.
The amount of pasta that came out was only 2 cms.
Lid kept coming off. I followed instructions and added water.
Then it was too runny. Added more flour got stuck.
The front turns itself and then opens up.
Very hard to clean afterwards. Lots of areas to get into.
Don't recommend this at all.
Waste of money!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

This machine is crap

This machine is crap waste of money takes forever to clean follow instructions dough comes out to soft add more flour machine stops when paste comes out it just sticks add flour waste of time it will sit in cupboard and collect dust

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Not happy

Tried various types of pasta recipes. All turned out stodgy in this machine, even pasta that when made by hand is silky and delicious, tuned out terrible when made in this machine. The kneading process does not allow for the flour to be worked in a way that makes good pasta.
Also when the pasta was being squeezed out, it stuck together requiring some very fast work to keep it seperated so it didnt clag together in the pot. Not at all happy with it. Just a waste of money and very disappointing.

Awesome!

Never made pasta in my life - I bought two machines, one for my daughter for Christmas and one for myself - on special from Target. It worked first time great! I have made several batches using both recipes in the book.
It is unfortunate that the instruction manual is written so poorly - I can see why other reviews said that it 'leaked' no way should you add 1.2 water cup (their words) on top of the other ingredients! Maybe 1 or 2 tablespoons and that is it! Yes it is a pain to clean but using a toothpick while the dough is still soft is quite easy and like other machines, blenders, food processors, juice extractors they are ALL a pain to clean. More than happy to own this machine!

This was a disaster!

My mum had been suggesting I go get the Phillips pasta maker, however as it's quiet pricey I went and go this Bellini one from target it was on sale from $129 to $63.20. I thought great I would get out of this saving heaps, set it up and put the mixture in and soon after it started mixing it was leaking at the bottom the bottom of the plastic circle is flush with the vents of the product so the vents caught a heap of liquid. Cheap and poor design! Then the cleaning it up to take it back man there is a ALOT of parts to clean along with the leaking mess I definitely wouldn't want to have to clean it often so even if it hadn't of leaked I think I would of hardly used it! Target were great about the return THANKFULLY and I learnt my lesson and went and got the Phillips one. Disaster.

I finally purchased a Bellini Pasta and noodle maker as I'm unhappy with all the commercial pasta goods on the Market. After unpacking it. I realised that I did not receive any booklets or recipes that should have been in the box. It is a white plastic machine that also makes sausages. Could you please let me know how I can obtain the Instructions? As I have a disability, I am unable to bend to attach my Printer, I'm hoping you can help. My name and address is Mrs Maureen Muccillo [personal details removed] Kindest regards, Maureen Muccillo.
Hi Maureen M - I would imagine you would have to contact the manufacturer or take it back to the store you bought it from.I contacted the manufacturer and requested another booklet. Also, the reason I purchased it on line is that I have a disability at present and am confined to my home with no assistance,Just call Zargez and they can give U contact details for Bellini who I am certain will happily post one out to you

CategoryAutomatic Pasta Makers