Bellriver Homes

dashmishraasked

Anyone with Bronte 42.Please share some pics

Nick M.
Nick M.

Our one has similar facade shape

Dom Rego

Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope
[email address removed]

Bellriver
Bellriver

Hi Dominic,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you.
Please contact Bellriver on (02) 8858 6100 and we can set up a meeting to better understand your design requirements
Bellriver Homes

benbrown

benbrownasked

We are hoping to build a Lachlan Homestead Home? Anyone built this home? We would love to be able to view the finished home via a photo at least?
Alison

Wellwisher

I wont recommend building with this company. They are dishonest people. I am sure about reviews that give them 5 star rating are fabricated and done through their own associates. I can list huge number of things about their mistakes and unfair dealings. Be safe.

KaiTee

They massive turn over in staffs ... your questions will it not be replied !!!
Double triple check your tender .. recommended to get your Solictor/ lawyers approval as it will set u back 5 months plus to get it right! Even better the fair trading to look into it!
Your plans will always gonna have errors so check it throughly!
High ratings ... prove it !
I asked to see the house ... to prove it’s a real estate / customers ... thumbs down ! No looking good at all like how we were told from day one ! All the bad reviews are coming true !!!

Shannon

Agree 100% KaiTee! We spoke earlier about my review...im at the final stages of build and i'm so upset. They cannot get simple things right, i wish i never picked this builder. People cannot believe the stuff ups, i dont think they will last much longer!

DanyModa

DanyModaasked

I am about to put a deposit now and i am building the Bays Water 254. Anyone who has recent build with em if can help what wss the experience and what was the fix tender

Wellwisher

Be careful. they are not trustworthy people. just finished building with them. worst experience ever. fix tender is a joke. they will rip you off when you reach color selection. and things sales people promise before the contract changes after the contract signed and then excuses for not honouring those promises starts. I wont recommend anyone to go ahead and build with this company after what i have experienced. They may sound cheap as they advertise compare to other big brand building companies but they are not cheap at the end.

John
John

KaiTee

What stage are you up to now in construction?

Chris-Anna Dasked

I am looking at building bronte 420.
Has anyone built this home? How much was your fixed price?

Wellwisher

Be Careful. I am having so many problems with them. Just do your homework well since you are going to build a very big house. They are different when selling and completely different after you pay the deposit.

Do NOT build with them!
They have no sense of pricing and you'll be constantly chasing them on everything.
Honestly the worst experience i've had - they CANNOT get anything write, i've literally got 7-10 versions of tenders because of all their stuff ups. I've wasted so much time doing their jobs.

Chris-Anna D

Wow... thanks for that. The tender is very slow

Get an answer from our members and Bellriver Homes representatives