4.3

• Flooring

Muhanad Rouqa

Muhanad RouqaSydney, NSW

Clearfield Avenue - Post Construction Defects

It’s been almost a year since we have identified defects during the walk-through operation completion stage, none has been resolved or attended. We have been passed to multiple people at Bellriver and still nothing addressed. They have identified them as defects but have been reluctant to send their contractor to fix is them. Some of these defects are for variation work we paid extra for and it is so disappointed that they ruined them. Some other defects were from the construction period and still not attended. I now don’t even get responses back from Bellriver.

Usman

UsmanSydney, NSW

Best experience building with Bellrivers

A lengthy process with some bumps in the beginning but then it went smooth after commencement. The supervisor Immanuel and customer relationship manager Liz was a great relief as they both assisted us wherever needed. Specially Immanuel was honest and helpful throughout the journey. Quality of the work was outstanding so highly recommended Immanuel for construction. He managed to handover single storey house in 4 months. Thanks to all team

Palash

PalashSydney, NSW

Got Handover on time. Very satisfying.

Very happy to get our home handover on time frame. Construction phase was very satisfying. Commutation with project manager Immanuel and relationships manager Liz very helpful. Even though our construction start bit late but still got fixed price as sing Off. So far product quantity satisfying. Our believe we will be satisfied. Recommended to others.....
Regards

Palash Bhowmik

Kristy T

Kristy TSydney, NSW

Quality build and the level of professionalism and customer service - AMAZING

Our site manager Immanuel has done an amazing job and has been such a pleasure to deal with.
I've never built before and this is my first home and I have complete confidence in the way this home has been built and the finishes used.
Immanuel answered every question in a timely and professional manner and you can really tell that he takes pride in the work he and his team does.
Liz in the office also so friendly and approachable and made me feel well looked after.
I would Highly recommend Bellriver Homes to my friends and family

J O.

J O.Sydney, NSW

Quality Home! Fixed price, all essentials covered!

My home was built within the agreed time frame; my friends were in awe as their homes took longer to build with a different builder. I chose a fixed price home, and that covered all the essentials I needed.
I only chipped in extra for wardrobe shelves for the master bedroom.
The communication regrading construction stages was exceptional, my Supervisor in charge Immanuel Bekhit regularly communicated construction stages and gave me updates when needed; I am very happy with his professionalism throughout the construction stages.
Also Liz has been fantastic help always, and Christine for being first point of contact for the sale transaction.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Troy

TroySydney, NSW

Outstanding Quality and Service

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Monica V.

Monica V.Sydney, NSW

Bellriver just completed my first house, I have been truly satisified with the house. I had a couple of issues during the construction stages and all of them was addressed by Matt Warton. I am lucky to have Matt Warton to keep me posted with the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional.

john

johnCentral West, NSW

Disappointing

disappointed at final many things not fixed but assured they would construction manager head in sand got our money and now left to warranties painting very bad all over house insects get in laundry door shed door warped asked draftsman to remove large window in family room and fit two windows and inbuilt fire place nothing centred we have to live with this carpet coming apart at joints, very bad cracks in shed floor and alfresco, tilers left a stained mess on shed floor back sliding door not level have to jam with cardboard to keep screens open, floor tiles have coating over them waiting for solution from them don't build with them very friendly until they have your money light switches set at 1400mm not the A/S std of 1220mm

• +16
Iqi M.

Iqi M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professionalism and Quality work by Bellriver!

From day one the process was very smooth and easy for us. They started construction on time with no delays. I have to say we were lucky to have construction manager like Matt Warton. He kept posted on every Friday the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional. There were few ups and downs but at the end all ends well. We hear lots of stories about builders but honestly Bellriver has proved us how professional and quality builder they are.I would suggest anyone without any hesitation about Bellriver. I would like to thank again Bellriver and their professional management team.

Excellent Professionalism

I just moved in to my new home and it is looking great. There is none so far that need attention and rectification. I like the way it turned out. Every person associated with Bellriver Homes have been truly cooperative and have willingness to take action in no time. There were some ups and downs during the construction phase and once notified they were promptly handled. I must say that Customer Service Officer Liz Latham is honestly a very proactive person. My site manager Immanuel Bekhit has high degree of attention to detail and he knows his work the best. I am very happy to have Bellriver constructed my new home.

Md Azmal Hossain

Md Azmal HossainSydney, NSW

Bellriver Has Done it all!!!

I have been truly satisfied during the construction stage of our new home knowing that Bellriver specially Site Manager Mr Immanuel Bekhit would be looking after the whole process. Liz Latham helped me out with many enquiries and issues and they were all sorted out in a professional manner. I had couple of issues during the construction stage and all of them were addressed promptly by Mr Immanuel. I liked the qualty of work and finishings. I would recommend Bellriver without any hesitation.

Started fix defects.

Thanks to PRODUCT REVIEW.

Waited for responding from bellriver homes.
After making a review here..
Some tradies contacted us.
Warranty manager started to work for us.
Thanks for that.
I hope that not to upload previous review again.
I belive that bellriver will fix defects as soon as possible.
I believe that bellriver will make my family happy.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyFinal cost was significantly over
Rutva Patel

Rutva PatelSydney, NSW

First home with bell river

We have build our first home at Riverstone with bell river. We got bell river recommend by friends. The overall process was smooth and easy going. Big thank you to Mat.W for being there at every step. He keeps us posted on every Friday in regards of progress of construction. He was very honest in his work. Their were few ups and downs but all ends well. I think I would still suggest that if you are in construction stage and if customer wants to upgrade or change something minor by paying money you should let them do it. I would like to thank you carlene gomes the studio manager, Liz Latham customer service officer and ray almahana client executive for going above and beyond. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Rutva

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hemang B.

Hemang B.Sydney, NSW

Quality, Craftsmanship and beautiful home

Gemma

Gemma

Best Experienced Building With Bellriver (With Very Helpful Site Manager Immanuel)

I had a best experienced building with Bellriver with the help of our Site Manager IMMANUEL, he is very helpful and make sure that customer is always happy. I would highly recommend Bellriver and look for Immanuel. Again Thank you Bellriver and Immanuel we are now enjoying our first week in our new built home in Marden park.

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Bellriver Homes is well recommended

The entire experience from signing the contract to the build of the house has been amazing and very smooth. Our Site Supervisor Immanuel has made the whole experience fantastically easy and I would recommend anyone thinking of building with Bellriver Homes to request for him or give him a call. He is always happy to accommodate our concerns and query. There maybe some minor issues along the way but Immanuel made sure that it was quickly rectified. I would happily recommend Bellriver Homes to my friends and family !!!!

Arash Kayvan

Arash Kayvan Sydney, NSW

Overall, happy

They Were very good before I had the key, after having the key and handover they level of customer service, dropped.
My building managed by the delay but the workmanship was not bad and the builder was a nice gentleman.
During the handover, we weren't happy with a few of the works and the builder fixed it ASAP.
The final cost was slightly more than the estimated cost.
Generally happy with the building until now.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Bellriver HomesBellriver Homes

Hi, thank you for your review and sorry to hear you are having challenges in warranty. Please email your concerns to management@bellriverhomes.com.au and we will resolve any concerns straight away

Disgusted with quality

Disgusted with qualityHunter Region, NSW

Do not build with Bellriver - After sale care or service is not part of their family owned business

Construction End DateApril 2013

Great Care & timely completion

The building process was well managed by BellRiver Homes. Especially hats off to Mat (Building Supervisor) who took the stress out and from day one till completion was very transparent/responsive and took us through the whole construction process in smooth manner. The sales consultants were very good in the beginning as well especially Priyanka who almost planned things for us taking into consideration all our requirements and concentration on every detail of the plan. Great work BellRiver Team!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyEstimate was accurate

So easy, affordable and beautiful home

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Bellriver HomesBellriver Homes

Very happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Bellriver. We hope you have many happy years in your new home!