Bellriver Homes

Bellriver Homes (page 3 of 5)

4.4

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

A fantastic home building experience

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

my lovely Bellriver home

I built with bellriver homes because they have fix site cost. So there won't be no other cost to us. If they hit rock.. They started my house in may 2018 and I move in my home in September 2018 they built my house quick. Peter my supervisor ring me every Friday to update me. About my house me and my husband is happy with the house

Construction End DateSep 2018

By dream house came true because of bell River Homes

Rusty

RustySydney

Could not have made a better decision!

Babyface

Perfect dream home delivery

Construction End DateJul 2018
Sue

SueSydney

An easy way to build a beautiful new home!

I built a new home at Calderwood Valley and it couldn't have been easier. Bellriver homes were a delight to work with from the very beginning. The day spent colour selections was an enjoyable experience and it was never too much trouble to answer my questions by the team in the office. Paul, my construction manager was exceptional and delivered a quality home, on time, on budget and to the envy of my neighbours who didn't get such great workmanship. I made variations to the build early in the design phase and nothing was missed. I am extremely happy with the outcome and can't believe how seamless the Bellriver team made this experience. Highly recommended and would use Bellriver again.

Great Experienced Builder

Construction End DateJun 2017

Building of our new home

Construction End DateJul 2018

Sales Experience with Bellriver Homes

Construction End DateJan 2019
Harshan

HarshanSydney

Beyond Excellence !!!

Construction End DateSep 2019

Buying with Bellriver

We just brought a home and land package with Bellriver homes and are building the Ascot 290 so far our our experience has been excellent. Our salesperson Ray has been very accommodating and patient not pressuring us into anything. So far our design plans and process has been really good. They were very approachable about meeting some design changes that we wanted. Couldn’t be happy with ray and the team can’t wait to start building

Construction End DateMay 2020
Pal

PalSydney

Extremely Knowledgeable Team - Bellriver Marsden Park

Construction End DateApr 2018
Racquel and Dennis

Racquel and DennisSydney, NSW

FAST BUILDER WITH EXCELLENT OUTPUT...

There has been some delays on the paperworks at the beginning, most especially during the Colour Selection. But once the construction started, it went faster than expected with excellent workmanship. We loved the finish product. Liz from office, Dyar and Zane (Home Consultants) and Matthew (site Manager) constantly communicates with us during the entire procedure. With all the House Builder we've inquired to, Bellriver has the best price and offers there is with excellent product. We made the right decision in choosing Bellriver...

Tanya

TanyaRiverstone

Happy with our new home

We had a few hickups at the beginning with paperwork, getting the contracts, deposits and plans correct (one or two staff members at their office weren't the best at communicating) but after this the build went extremely smoothly and ran pretty much on-time. We were very happy with the finished product and the communication during the building process, in particular from Liz in admin and the site manager Mat.
The finished product is amazing we are very happy with our new home, thank you Bellriver.

Milan Maharjan

Milan MaharjanAustral

Excellent builder

Hi bellriver team,

Myself Milan Maharjan and my partner Yerina Maskey we are so glad that we made my good decision to built our very first home with team Bellriver. From the day one till now bellriver team did really wonderful job and now finally its been completed and we have moved to our lovely dream home and we are enjoying it. I would really like to thank to the team bellriver for all your hard work. My special thank to the site manager Dietar, who has made this happen earlier than our expected date. He was very professional and charming. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us and keep up all good work.

Well Done

Hi bellriver team,
I am so glad that I built my very first home with Bellriver. From the day one bellriver team did really wonderful job. From the sales team special thanks to Priyanka Thakur who did a awesome job. Then site manager Phill was with us in next stage and he was very professional. We got our home to our hand on date, and which we very delighted and all credit go to whole bellriver team including phill. We moved recently to our first dream home and there after sales service is wonderful as well, it’s all very well organised and we are so comfortable with bellriver. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us. Keep up all good work and will catch up you guys with our next building dream home.

W.M.N.De Alwis

Construction End DateDec 2017

Perfect home by a perfect team which goes lengths to please their customers

Construction End DateJul 2019

Excellent builder, Professional and friendly staff

Construction End DateMay 2018

Exceptional communication

Our first time building a home and we have to say we have had a fantastic experience. Our project manager was a superstar - even when we had a few concerns, her communication was GREAT. The contractors we ran into during the build were always friendly and very happy to provide details or advice to our queries.
Thank you team Bellriver - we are loving our new home and will not hesitate recommending your company to others. Keep up the great work

Construction End DateFeb 2018

dashmishra

dashmishraasked

Anyone with Bronte 42.Please share some pics

Nick M.
Nick M.

Our one has similar facade shape

Dom Rego

Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope
[email address removed]

Bellriver
Bellriver

Hi Dominic,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you.
Please contact Bellriver on (02) 8858 6100 and we can set up a meeting to better understand your design requirements
Bellriver Homes

benbrown

benbrownasked

We are hoping to build a Lachlan Homestead Home? Anyone built this home? We would love to be able to view the finished home via a photo at least?
Alison

Wellwisher
Wellwisher

I wont recommend building with this company. They are dishonest people. I am sure about reviews that give them 5 star rating are fabricated and done through their own associates. I can list huge number of things about their mistakes and unfair dealings. Be safe.

KaiTee
KaiTee

They massive turn over in staffs ... your questions will it not be replied !!!
Double triple check your tender .. recommended to get your Solictor/ lawyers approval as it will set u back 5 months plus to get it right! Even better the fair trading to look into it!
Your plans will always gonna have errors so check it throughly!
High ratings ... prove it !
I asked to see the house ... to prove it’s a real estate / customers ... thumbs down ! No looking good at all like how we were told from day one ! All the bad reviews are coming true !!!

Shannon
Shannon

Agree 100% KaiTee! We spoke earlier about my review...im at the final stages of build and i'm so upset. They cannot get simple things right, i wish i never picked this builder. People cannot believe the stuff ups, i dont think they will last much longer!

Get an answer from our members and Bellriver Homes representatives