Bellriver Homes

Bellriver Homes (page 5 of 5)

4.4

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Bellriver Central West

The initial sales experience was faultless. The Orange sales representative went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we wanted in our dream home. Customising designs to suit our needs and following up with us throughout the entire process, even though we had been over to the next step.
The build experience is a lot slower than originally estimated, but we trust the finished product will be worth the wait.

Construction End DateJan 2018

First Home

The initial process of building with bellriver (getting the plans approved) was a bit of a slow process but after that everything ran smoothly. The build time was just over 4months. I had asked that I was informed of each process just to be kept updated and they regularly kept me posted. The final product was neat and clean and so far I am enjoying my new home.

Construction End DateOct 2017
James J

James JKellyville

Trustable & Reliable builder, 5 stars services!

Just had my new home built with Bell river homes. The house was finished in very good quality, and was handed over to me ahead of the schedule.

All staff are very friendly and helpful from the initial consultation, color selections until the recent handover. I would like thank my building supervisor Immanuel who helped a lot during the whole project. Most important, as it is fix contract, they didn't even increase a cent in price though there has been a few changes made during the build. I am very impressed.

Home Builders

Find out how Bellriver Homes compares to other Home Builders

Curtis

CurtisDubbo

So happy with our first dream home!

The build quality with Bell River is amazing, the standard choices you have for all the options in your house are way above any other builder. I would never have got such a good quality home for the same price with any other builder. The build was well maintained throughout the journey and took exactly the amount of time anticipated.

Alan

AlanKellyville

Bellriver Homes fulfills your needs of a dream home. It's awesome!

Say Rah

Say RahSydney

Just started the process with Bellriver - so far so good

dashmishra

dashmishraasked

Anyone with Bronte 42.Please share some pics

Nick M.
Nick M.

Our one has similar facade shape

Dom Rego

Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope
[email address removed]

Bellriver
Bellriver

Hi Dominic,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you.
Please contact Bellriver on (02) 8858 6100 and we can set up a meeting to better understand your design requirements
Bellriver Homes

benbrown

benbrownasked

We are hoping to build a Lachlan Homestead Home? Anyone built this home? We would love to be able to view the finished home via a photo at least?
Alison

Wellwisher
Wellwisher

I wont recommend building with this company. They are dishonest people. I am sure about reviews that give them 5 star rating are fabricated and done through their own associates. I can list huge number of things about their mistakes and unfair dealings. Be safe.

KaiTee
KaiTee

They massive turn over in staffs ... your questions will it not be replied !!!
Double triple check your tender .. recommended to get your Solictor/ lawyers approval as it will set u back 5 months plus to get it right! Even better the fair trading to look into it!
Your plans will always gonna have errors so check it throughly!
High ratings ... prove it !
I asked to see the house ... to prove it’s a real estate / customers ... thumbs down ! No looking good at all like how we were told from day one ! All the bad reviews are coming true !!!

Shannon
Shannon

Agree 100% KaiTee! We spoke earlier about my review...im at the final stages of build and i'm so upset. They cannot get simple things right, i wish i never picked this builder. People cannot believe the stuff ups, i dont think they will last much longer!

Get an answer from our members and Bellriver Homes representatives