Bellriver Homes

Bellriver Homes (page 5 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Brian

Brian

Quality and Warranty Manager

Well all I can say is Bell River Homes stands by its customers well after completion, we had a problem with one of our appliances which failed but Bell River Homes Quality and Warranty Manager stepped in and made sure it got fixed ASAP, We think if it was not for his efforts we would have not had this fixed at all.

We want to thank the Quality and Warranty Manager for his fair go treatment with us and saying that our problem is his problem now and he made sure that we got it fixed without any cost to us.

Where do you get that level of commitment from a builder after completion ...... well that is easy to say Bell River Homes

Construction End DateMay 2017
Kristi

KristiAustralia

Building with Bellriver Homes

My partner and I were a bit hesitant to build as we had heard many horror stories from friends about their building process. However, Bellriver made the entire process for us an absolute dream. We decided to choose Bellriver after seeing the many positive reviews online and we weren't disappointed. From the original layout, we decided to modify the kitchen and had no idea how to achieve what we wanted, but Bellriver were able to come up with a custom design to suit exactly what we asked for.
During the entire build we were given weekly progress updates on what had been done and what to expect the following week. Our build ended up being completed ahead of schedule and the workmanship is absolutely fantastic!

Construction End DateNov 2017

Amazing service !!

Construction End DateMar 2019

Alps

AlpsSydney

Trustworthy and high quality and timely build up

Construction End DateApr 2018
Mel

MelSydney

Highly recommended

Great building experience!

Bellriver homes built our split level house with ease and quality. The quality and workmanship is great and I am really happy with the end product. Not all houses go smooth but the difference with Bellriver is that they solve the problem and consult with their clients. Building a house can be very stressful and overwhelming but Matt the building supervisor was well communicated and very helpful with the process. I would highly recommend Bellriver homes to anyone.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Do NOT build with Bellriver if you want upgrades or changes made to your house!

Construction End DateJan 2019
Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Good quality works and high caring site supervisors

We have collected our house keys from BellRiver last Sat (24/3/2018). This is the first home we build and we are very happy and satisfied with the good quality and finishes of the house. We have seen friends' homes built by other builders and we felt lucky to have chosen Bellriver due their attention to details on their work. There were something not right per layout and plan as designed but Bellriver paid extra work and money to get them fixed without asking us to pay.

We also express our special thanks to site supervisors Manuel and Dieter in their great workmanship and follow up which made our first building experience more pleasant than we would have heard from daunting experience and stories from many others.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Shell

Shell

My home is just what i wanted!

We have just moved into our home completed by Bellriver.
We are in love with the home and overall have been impressed with the speed and service offered by the team, particularly our site supervisor Richard.
Obviously, like any building process, there were some things that were not as smooth as we would have liked, but the team at Bellriver work hard at correcting issues quickly and communicate well.
If we were to build again, i would choose Bellriver again. So far, we are impressed with the quality of workmanship. The inclusions in their packages made me feel safe that there would be no surprise hidden cost that would make the process unaffordable.
(They even modified the internal home design to suit our needs at no extra charge.)

Construction End DateMar 2018

Fast, Cheap & Good Guality

My beautiful new Bellriver house

I’m very much happier with the quality house with good finishes. I would like to thank you for being an amazing team. You’re worked together to make sure the job has done properly. It really touched my heart!!! My site manager Immanuel did a wonderful job and professional. I feel so honored to able to share my experience. Keep up great work you do.

Building with Bellriver

Amy a

Amy aDubbo

Quality house with good finishes

House was built to a high standard with quality finishes which are elegant and classy. It was built in the allocated time as promised and no extra costs were given, the fixed price was the fixed price. The upgrade package provided was excellent and made our home look grand. We are very happy with our Bell River Home and would build with them again.

Construction End DateJune 2017

Rural build

Having had a couple of hurdles in finding a suitable home builder we turned to Bellriver. The sales staff in the Orange office were exceptionally 'visible' in working through our plans and modifications, responding to requests as needed, with particular understanding of rural requirements and providing feedback throughout the whole process. We look forward to this continued close association once the building commences, right through to the final finished home.

Construction End DateJune 2018

Bellriver Central West

The initial sales experience was faultless. The Orange sales representative went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we wanted in our dream home. Customising designs to suit our needs and following up with us throughout the entire process, even though we had been over to the next step.
The build experience is a lot slower than originally estimated, but we trust the finished product will be worth the wait.

Construction End DateJan 2018

First Home

The initial process of building with bellriver (getting the plans approved) was a bit of a slow process but after that everything ran smoothly. The build time was just over 4months. I had asked that I was informed of each process just to be kept updated and they regularly kept me posted. The final product was neat and clean and so far I am enjoying my new home.

Construction End DateOct 2017
James J

James JKellyville

Trustable & Reliable builder, 5 stars services!

Just had my new home built with Bell river homes. The house was finished in very good quality, and was handed over to me ahead of the schedule.

All staff are very friendly and helpful from the initial consultation, color selections until the recent handover. I would like thank my building supervisor Immanuel who helped a lot during the whole project. Most important, as it is fix contract, they didn't even increase a cent in price though there has been a few changes made during the build. I am very impressed.

Curtis

CurtisDubbo

So happy with our first dream home!

The build quality with Bell River is amazing, the standard choices you have for all the options in your house are way above any other builder. I would never have got such a good quality home for the same price with any other builder. The build was well maintained throughout the journey and took exactly the amount of time anticipated.

Alan

AlanKellyville

Bellriver Homes fulfills your needs of a dream home. It's awesome!