Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow (page 2 of 6)

Echo
Echo

Much easier to turn over

It has helped with my hip/ back pain & it is much easier to turn over in the night using this rather than the other pregnancy pillow I have but I still need to put a pillow between my knees in addition to this. It does help me to stay on my side, I do occasionally wake up half on my side/ my back but much less than when using the other pillow. I bought mine second hand for $30 & wouldn't want to spend more than that on my bellybean.

Purchased in March 2020 for $30.00.

Zed
ZedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changer!

How did I live without my Bellybean before?! It made night time super comfy during pregnancy, and now my baby is 3 months old, and I still sleep with my Bellybean every single night!

Purchased in June 2019 for $80.00.

Jamie D.
Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Unhappy and uncomfortable

I found it to be uncomfortable asked to return it and was told to try it out for a few more nights. I have yet to hear back from the company and am disappointed with the customer service.

Purchased in November 2019 for $72.00.

mariannouel
mariannouel

Could have been better

I use this pillow religiously since 13 weeks and I am used to sleeping with it. However, the gap between is quite large and I don't feel supported all the times. My main concern is that it doesn't obstruct me from rolling to my back, which is a negative for the price. It does provide support for my belly though.

Love it!

Best pregnancy pillow been using since 12 weeks and now 20 weeks. No need for bulky pillows and it stays in place so when I toss and turn during the night I'm supported on both sides. Well made and definitely recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at Belly bean for $79.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Katie01
Katie01South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t provide the support it states

Hmm I’m not 100% on this pillow. I think the gap in between is a little too big as it doesn’t support my back like it says it does. Convenient when turning around in the middle of the night and not having to stuff a pillow under my bump but i still require a heap of pillows to support between my legs and upper body. Unfortunately I’m still uncomfortable while sleeping, not the best pillow for support. Could also do with a little more padding. I would recommend unfortunately, for suckered into Facebook ads.

Purchased in July 2019 for $85.00.

NinaMM
NinaMMSydney, NSW

A game changer in pregnancy pillows.

This pregnancy pillow is simply perfect.
Not only is it beautifully made, it has allowed me to have the best night sleep I’ve had in a long time!
The pillow supports your belly, back and hips brilliantly and does not take up a lot of room in bed unlike the U shaped pillows.
Although the BellyBean may seem slightly expensive, I can promise you’ll soon forget about the cost when you’re sleeping so comfortably.
Thanks BellyBean!

Purchased in July 2019.

Charlie
Charlie

Nice but average maternity pillow

I've had my belly bean for about a month now, I do like it however it doesn't provide enough support for my back, its perfect on my bump but I still wake up with a really sore lower back, I think it just might be too wide for me (I have had to put extra stuffing in the middle of it to try and bulk it out a bit more). I am finding I need to place an extra pillow underneath it behind my back for extra support. Love using it for sitting up in bed etc & its a nice size plus the cover is really soft. Its an average maternity pillow for me but it seems like it works wonderful for others as per the reviews on here, I don't regret buying it though as it is still useful however I do feel that the price is a bit steep.

Purchased in May 2019 at Belly Bean for $85.00.

lilian l.
lilian l.Sydney, NSW

Very good support to my back, no back pain at all

My back started to feel a bit sore at around 14 weeks. I didn't like the idea of very bulky maternity pillows since they take up so much space. I am so happy that I picked belly bean. It's very compact and yet gives very good support to my back and tummy. I am 30 weeks now and still enjoy very good sleep. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

So happy I bought it!!!

I was looking forward to purchasing the Bellybean but became sceptical after reading a few negative reviews. After purchasing it I certainly am so relieved that I did! It took a couple of days of getting used to but wow is it helpful and I’m still only 20 weeks. I can only imagine how much more I’d love it as my bump gets bigger!

Purchased in June 2019.

Amy Coote
Amy CootePerth, WA

Great product but overpriced

I really love my bellybean, it's not bulky and certainly helps with the comfort. I still use a pillow between my legs but this is still less bulky than traditional pillows. Happy with the quality. The only thing that is disappointing is the price. I feel $90 is excessive considering its basically an hourglass shaped pillowcase with 2 small round pillows at either end. I thought maybe the pillows might be made out of something special but they are just plain pillows. Could certainly made at home for a fraction of the cost.
All in all, happy with the product but sad I paid that much.

Purchased in April 2019 for $90.00.

Absolute lifesaver

Purchased in April 2019 at Website for $90.00.

SallyAG
SallyAGNew South Wales

Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2017.

Great sleep for my wife!

My wife was having a terrible time sleeping when she was pregnant .. that was untila friend bought her a belly bean ... it changed her life! AMAZING - 5 stars. She was a new person :)

Purchased in January 2018.

Camilla
CamillaPerth, WA

What an amazing product you have created.

Not only is it ethically produced and packaged it is also helpful to get comfortable sleeping. I can’t thank you enough. The pillow is also fantastic for breastfeeding. Love your design and commitment. Brilliant product.

Purchased in July 2008.