Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow (page 3 of 6)

Leah C.
Leah C.Perth, WA

Quality & Comfort

I recently purchased this product after reading so many positive reviews online about it. I am very pleased with the quality and comfort it offered me. To be honest, I was fairly shocked to see the overly harsh and accusative review that was on top of the page when I first opened this site to give my feedback. Yes, it is a simple design but I found it very effective and just what I needed after tossing and turning for nights and trying to get comfortable! Thanks Bellybean; I will be telling my friends about this wonderful pillow.

SimbaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please read before buying: do not buy

Bellybean
Bellybean TeamBellybean

Can't sleep without it

This pillow is perfect for me, when combined with a pillow between my legs. I'm short in height and quite small, and can snuggle perfectly into this pillow. I also live in the warm tropics and didn't want a huge pillow taking up the bed. Ive been using the belly bean since about 15 weeks and am now 30 weeks- cant sleep without it now. Not sure about back support (back pain isn't an issue for me anyway), but this pillow definitely supports my tummy and stops me rolling onto my back or tummy during sleep (previously I slept in all positions).

Waste of money...

The biggest waste of money ever. I’m 5”10 with a solid build (athletic) and the two ends did not support my back or pregnant belly because my torso was too big for the pillow. It must be designed for midgets or something. It was so uncomfortable and has put me off buying another pregnancy pillow for fear I’ll waste my money so I have to settle for building pillow forts every night with my cheap pillows from Kmart which are more comfy then the belly bean. It’s definitely not worth the price they charge; honestly I would value it at $10, it’s crap. It’s almost a scam.

Amazing product - truly surprised

A few people recommended the belly bean to me and I was sceptical as it didn't look like much and I thought it was expensive. But after many weeks of poor sleep I cracked and ordered one. I'm blown away by how comfortable it is, and how much support it gives for such a small pillow. It really feels like sleeping in a padded cradle, so snug and comfy. Has stopped me shifting around a lot.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
zuess
zuessBRIBIE ISLAND

Not just for pregnancy- great for lower back pain

Let's just say I am of mature age..not pregnant..I had a bad fall a few months ago and damaged my shoulder so I had to sleep on my side,normal pillows wouldn't stay in place but this pillow 'stays put'..Normal pillow for my head then I place one side between my knees and my shoulder on the head piece and the other side against my back it gave me support and fixed my chronic lower back problem..marvelous !!! I sleep very well now I can't recommend this type of pillow enough,,,,

siusin206
siusin206Sydney, NSW

Relieved all my pregnancy back pain!

I bought this pillow in my second trimester when I started getting heavier and suffered from lower back, pelvic girdle pain and glute pain. I'm usually a back/tummy sleeper and I toss and turn like theres no tomorrow! The pillow restrained me from moving around too much, and its a bonus that it doesn't take up half the bed. Doesn't work for me as a breastfeeding pillow though...

Romina P
Romina PMelbourne

Not worth for money

I spent 89$ for something worth $10 really disappointed. I used this for second pregnancy and went out of shape after 8 weeks the pillow material you find it in any cheaper 2$ shop... only the pillow case is different.. anyway it’s helpful the way they have designed the pillow...but way tooooooooo expensive... don’t waste your money especially when your pregnant and there’s million stuff to buy in future...

Kbk86
Kbk86Victoria

Waste of money!

Do not waste your money. This product is severely overpriced and their profit margin must be huge. You would be better off going down to local cheap as chips store and buying two small $5 pillows and placing them in a pillow case. His is essentially all this product is. The material the pillow is made out of is super cheap and nasty and the only design feature is the custom shape - which does nothing. I'm really disappointed that I paid $89 for something worth $10. Outrageous - puts a bad name to Australian made products.

Gagingi
GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for me

The pillow was well manufactured etc, but it didn't suit my body shape and was a complete waste of money. I used it for 1-2 nights from mid-pregnancy. As my pregnancy progressed I tried it again, but still no good. I found it useless as a feeding pillow and think most people would find it useless, so that bit of marketing is a big stretch.

busyB
busyB

Great for back sleepers

Love it ...

So good for your back and belly... i hated moving pillows arould at night and this product stops that....
Using this for my 2nd baby.. and its not as good as when i get it new.. but still works..
If you do get this pillow.. you wont be disappointed at all!

MandKHobart

Price too high for what it is

Pretty similar to a review below - the product is just 2 small round cheap cushion inserts inside a cover, which you can only use one way due to the opening on one side. Was kind of comfortable to lay on but definitely not worth the high price, and it became misshapen pretty quickly too. I can't really understand all the really good reviews. I would have given the product an "ok" rating but it got poor because of the poor value for money. Even if you are paying for the "idea", it's far too high.

JP1
JP1australia

Best pillow!

This pillow is the best! Having severe rib pain that used to keep me awake at night, this pillow had made such a difference! It's now way more comfortable when i sleep & the pillow doesn't move when I turn sides, so it's perfect! Would definitely recommend it to other pregnant women!

Ems
EmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love My BellyBean

I love this pillow! I have had the best sleep since using this pillow, it's made such a big difference when I wake up feeling refreshed and also for my energy levels throughout the day. I love that the pillow is made in Australia and Ethical too. Worth the money for sure!