Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow (page 4 of 6)

sarah
sarah

Very comfy and useful

I was recommended to get this early on in my pregnancy and i just love it!! It really helped me through each trimester, i had a c-section 10 days ago and the bellybean is helping me to get comfortable especially as i'm still very sore and bruised. 10/10 to bellybean

Suzie
Suzie

Not what I expected

I was expecting a spectacular pillow for the high price, but was a little taken aback when it was just 2 cheap round inner cushions and a cover. After a number of months, the velcro had lost it's strength and would come loose, which irritated me when lying against it. It was comfortable to use, but I can't justify the high price!

Simone
SimoneDarwin

Love it

I'm a back sleeper so trying to stay off my back with pillows stuffed everywhere is annoying and them consistently falling on the floor! The bellybean keeps me on my side but supporting my sore lower back and comfortable on my tummy without squishing it! And being double sided I don't have to move it everytime I turn over is great! Love it

ES
ES

Love the belly bean!

So comfortable for a usual tummy sleeper! I put a normal pillow between my knees and there is no pressure anywhere! My lower back used to hurt all the time and this completely stopped it. I still toss and turn but it's easy to because you don't have to rearrange the belly bean every time. Worth the money!

JacqT
JacqTHobart

Every pregnant women should get this!!

I had terrible pelvic pain since my belly got bigger, bought a body pillow and also put pillow around my waist but didn't help. Bellybean is a life saver!! I read all the positive reviews here but I doubted what this small pillow can do to help my pain and I was wrong! I shouldn't have waited so long before getting this pillow!! It's so easy to move the pillow around my belly and my back to the correct position, you don't have to bring the whole pillow with you when you switch side, and the best thing is the pillow is washable, it'll become fluffy again once you washed it. I used bellybean combine with my body pillow and my pelvic pain was gone!! Highly recommend this pillow to all pregnant women!!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Kimmysmrt
Kimmysmrt

Awesome product and great customer service

BiancandEve
BiancandEveAU

Couldn't be without the pillow!

I got this pillow around 20 weeks pregnant I am now 32 weeks pregnant and have been sleeping amazing and a lot of has to do with the pillow! So amazing and comforting, love resting my bump and having some back support.

Fols
FolsSydney

Best maternity pillow

I used a body pillow for my first pregnancy but my hips became a problem in my second and I was turning over every 40 minutes all night. Trying to roll over with the body pillow and rearrange the bedding was tedious and painful. The belly bean was great for me as you don't need to move it during the night. My sister in law has a bad back from a car accident and found it helpful too. The cushions aren't overly stuffed which suited me as I'm only 159cm.
Doesn't need moving during the night.
Cost but definitely worth it

Food Floozy
Food Floozy

Best investment, right from the start

I was one of the lucky 'Popped out from 5 weeks onwards' pregnant ladies. Now, 2 days from 40 weeks pregnant, and this is still the single BEST purchase (regardless of price) I made. It's supported my tummy and back throughout the entire pregnancy, and ensured sleep. Later in the pregnancy, due to reflux (oh THAT's fun...) I added a few extra pillows to my back and neck to prop myself up on an angle, and again, the bellybean worked wonderfully with this set up. I really can't recommend this enough, it's fantastic!
Don't need to move it in your sleep, supportive, easy to clean, easy to use

bluebell2011
bluebell2011AU

Shame I went without it for so long

I absolutely love my new Bellybean! I'm currently 27 weeks with bub # 2, and only wish I had had this through both of my pregnancies.

The cushions on either side are not so stuffed with padding that it makes your bump uncomfortable, and the flat part in the middle makes it super easy to roll over in the middle of the night without having to take a whole body pillow with you. I also love that it prevents me from sleeping flat on my back, which was waking me up at night before I got my Bellybean.

Expensive? Yes. But totally worth it.
Soft, comfortable, easy to roll over, prevents back sleeping
Haven't found anything yet

HoneyBeeKL
HoneyBeeKL

Very happy

Kiwichick1979
Kiwichick1979Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a lifesaver - would absolutely recommend

Bella82
Bella82Wollongong

Does not live up to the hype, at all!

didn't live up to hopes

unfortunately I was hoping for a somewhat larger pillow that provided more support. I found it quite ineffective. I bought the bellybean pillow as it was a good price and seemed to look like what I wanted. However for my second pregnancy I bought another much larger pillow and felt that it was more supportive.

Aline30
Aline30Sydney, NSW

Love It!

I love it! I bought it after I read all the reviews on this website. And yes, this is a life safer. I can just turn around without having to carry my pillow with me, it really improved my sleep. The only thing is that I think it's overpriced for what is. In the end, it's only 2 pillows connected together.
Comfy