Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Morgan
MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good for me & no return policy.

I used it for 1 night and it left me very sore the next day. The back part felt like it was putting more pressure on my tummy due to the amount of filling both sides. Very expensive for what it is. I called but they will not accept returns which isna shame.

Purchased in December 2020 for $84.90.

Sally M
Sally MSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

Purchased in May 2020 for $86.00.

Other Body Pillows

SimbaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please read before buying: do not buy

Purchased in March 2019 at Bellybean.com for $160.00.

Bellybean
Bellybean TeamBellybean
Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

Waste of money...

The biggest waste of money ever. I’m 5”10 with a solid build (athletic) and the two ends did not support my back or pregnant belly because my torso was too big for the pillow. It must be designed for midgets or something. It was so uncomfortable and has put me off buying another pregnancy pillow for fear I’ll waste my money so I have to settle for building pillow forts every night with my cheap pillows from Kmart which are more comfy then the belly bean. It’s definitely not worth the price they charge; honestly I would value it at $10, it’s crap. It’s almost a scam.

Kbk86
Kbk86Victoria

Waste of money!

Do not waste your money. This product is severely overpriced and their profit margin must be huge. You would be better off going down to local cheap as chips store and buying two small $5 pillows and placing them in a pillow case. His is essentially all this product is. The material the pillow is made out of is super cheap and nasty and the only design feature is the custom shape - which does nothing. I'm really disappointed that I paid $89 for something worth $10. Outrageous - puts a bad name to Australian made products.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
See all Bellybean Maternity Pillow reviews

Jen
Jenasked

Henk, I think you’re doing more harm than good for your small business with these passive aggressive responses! I was considering purchasing but your tone is a little off putting.

I’d suggest you consider not being so dismissive of experiences that are not in line with your own - some women will experience things differently and that’s okay. All the best.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Agree, won't be purchasing this pillow after seeing a snippet of the type of customer support Bellybean provide. Better off buying a knock off from ebay for less than half the price.

Kharris1984
Kharris1984asked

Is it suitable for plus size women Also?

MandK
MandK

It's pretty small. I'm larger than average and I didn't really think it gave me much support at all.

Get an answer from our members and Bellybean representatives

CategoryBody Pillows