Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Did not work for me at all

I bought this as an alternative to a huge maternity pillow and honestly found it to be awful. I was only 6 months when it arrived and I felt like it crushed me in between the two pillows and even when I tried using it behind my back just so I didn't roll it gave me a huge backache. Too small to use between my legs (kept slipping away). All around very expensive and didn't work for me at all.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bellybean.com.au for $90.00.

Not what I hoped for

I like the idea of this pillow, but it just hasn't been very effective for and I am no thinking of buy another pillow. I am 26 weeks and have been using it on and off for 2 months.
Positives are it is small and I don't have to rotate it during the night. It supports my stomach and helps to prevent rolling into my back.
I have started using it every night for the above reasons but every morning I now wake up with back pain which don't get if I slept without the pillow.
I don't know if I'm not using it properly or if it is just not supportive enough for me but it's not comfortable.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Unhappy and uncomfortable

I found it to be uncomfortable asked to return it and was told to try it out for a few more nights. I have yet to hear back from the company and am disappointed with the customer service.

Purchased in November 2019 for $72.00.

Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

Katie01

Katie01South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t provide the support it states

Hmm I’m not 100% on this pillow. I think the gap in between is a little too big as it doesn’t support my back like it says it does. Convenient when turning around in the middle of the night and not having to stuff a pillow under my bump but i still require a heap of pillows to support between my legs and upper body. Unfortunately I’m still uncomfortable while sleeping, not the best pillow for support. Could also do with a little more padding. I would recommend unfortunately, for suckered into Facebook ads.

Purchased in July 2019 for $85.00.

Romina P

Romina PMelbourne

Not worth for money

I spent 89$ for something worth $10 really disappointed. I used this for second pregnancy and went out of shape after 8 weeks the pillow material you find it in any cheaper 2$ shop... only the pillow case is different.. anyway it’s helpful the way they have designed the pillow...but way tooooooooo expensive... don’t waste your money especially when your pregnant and there’s million stuff to buy in future...

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for me

The pillow was well manufactured etc, but it didn't suit my body shape and was a complete waste of money. I used it for 1-2 nights from mid-pregnancy. As my pregnancy progressed I tried it again, but still no good. I found it useless as a feeding pillow and think most people would find it useless, so that bit of marketing is a big stretch.

MandKHobart

Price too high for what it is

Pretty similar to a review below - the product is just 2 small round cheap cushion inserts inside a cover, which you can only use one way due to the opening on one side. Was kind of comfortable to lay on but definitely not worth the high price, and it became misshapen pretty quickly too. I can't really understand all the really good reviews. I would have given the product an "ok" rating but it got poor because of the poor value for money. Even if you are paying for the "idea", it's far too high.

Bella82

Bella82Wollongong

Does not live up to the hype, at all!

didn't live up to hopes

unfortunately I was hoping for a somewhat larger pillow that provided more support. I found it quite ineffective. I bought the bellybean pillow as it was a good price and seemed to look like what I wanted. However for my second pregnancy I bought another much larger pillow and felt that it was more supportive.

Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

See all Bellybean Maternity Pillow reviews

Jen

Jenasked

Henk, I think you’re doing more harm than good for your small business with these passive aggressive responses! I was considering purchasing but your tone is a little off putting.

I’d suggest you consider not being so dismissive of experiences that are not in line with your own - some women will experience things differently and that’s okay. All the best.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Agree, won't be purchasing this pillow after seeing a snippet of the type of customer support Bellybean provide. Better off buying a knock off from ebay for less than half the price.

Kharris1984

Kharris1984asked

Is it suitable for plus size women Also?

MandK

It's pretty small. I'm larger than average and I didn't really think it gave me much support at all.

Get an answer from our members and Bellybean representatives

CategoryBody Pillows