Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Caley
CaleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good nursing pillow

I didn’t find the Bellybean to be a comfortable pregnancy pillow but it’s been a great nursing pillow. I lay it across my lap when breastfeeding to support baby’s hips on one side and my elbow on the other.

Purchased in January 2020 for $85.75.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Doesn't prevent rolling onto my back

Purchased in March 2020 at Bubmania Online store for $81.99.

Other Body Pillows

mariannouel
mariannouel

Could have been better

I use this pillow religiously since 13 weeks and I am used to sleeping with it. However, the gap between is quite large and I don't feel supported all the times. My main concern is that it doesn't obstruct me from rolling to my back, which is a negative for the price. It does provide support for my belly though.

Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

Charlie
Charlie

Nice but average maternity pillow

I've had my belly bean for about a month now, I do like it however it doesn't provide enough support for my back, its perfect on my bump but I still wake up with a really sore lower back, I think it just might be too wide for me (I have had to put extra stuffing in the middle of it to try and bulk it out a bit more). I am finding I need to place an extra pillow underneath it behind my back for extra support. Love using it for sitting up in bed etc & its a nice size plus the cover is really soft. Its an average maternity pillow for me but it seems like it works wonderful for others as per the reviews on here, I don't regret buying it though as it is still useful however I do feel that the price is a bit steep.

Purchased in May 2019 at Belly Bean for $85.00.

Suzie
Suzie

Not what I expected

I was expecting a spectacular pillow for the high price, but was a little taken aback when it was just 2 cheap round inner cushions and a cover. After a number of months, the velcro had lost it's strength and would come loose, which irritated me when lying against it. It was comfortable to use, but I can't justify the high price!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
kristy7781
kristy7781Newcastle

OK, but didn't meet my hopes

leafy
leafyAustralia

Loved it at first, then disappointed later.

OK

A good support front and back when lying on side.
I rotate between i section between knees and other in front of stomach to second night front and back.

I waited a few weeks for delivery due to my order being forgotton.
Quite expensive for a very simple style of pillow
Good support
light
expensive for the product simplicity

Other Body Pillows

See all Bellybean Maternity Pillow reviews

Jen
Jenasked

Henk, I think you’re doing more harm than good for your small business with these passive aggressive responses! I was considering purchasing but your tone is a little off putting.

I’d suggest you consider not being so dismissive of experiences that are not in line with your own - some women will experience things differently and that’s okay. All the best.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Agree, won't be purchasing this pillow after seeing a snippet of the type of customer support Bellybean provide. Better off buying a knock off from ebay for less than half the price.

Kharris1984
Kharris1984asked

Is it suitable for plus size women Also?

MandK
MandK

It's pretty small. I'm larger than average and I didn't really think it gave me much support at all.

Get an answer from our members and Bellybean representatives

CategoryBody Pillows