Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Echo
Echo

Much easier to turn over

It has helped with my hip/ back pain & it is much easier to turn over in the night using this rather than the other pregnancy pillow I have but I still need to put a pillow between my knees in addition to this. It does help me to stay on my side, I do occasionally wake up half on my side/ my back but much less than when using the other pillow. I bought mine second hand for $30 & wouldn't want to spend more than that on my bellybean.

Purchased in March 2020 for $30.00.

So happy I bought it!!!

I was looking forward to purchasing the Bellybean but became sceptical after reading a few negative reviews. After purchasing it I certainly am so relieved that I did! It took a couple of days of getting used to but wow is it helpful and I’m still only 20 weeks. I can only imagine how much more I’d love it as my bump gets bigger!

Purchased in June 2019.

Other Body Pillows

Amy Coote
Amy CootePerth, WA

Great product but overpriced

I really love my bellybean, it's not bulky and certainly helps with the comfort. I still use a pillow between my legs but this is still less bulky than traditional pillows. Happy with the quality. The only thing that is disappointing is the price. I feel $90 is excessive considering its basically an hourglass shaped pillowcase with 2 small round pillows at either end. I thought maybe the pillows might be made out of something special but they are just plain pillows. Could certainly made at home for a fraction of the cost.
All in all, happy with the product but sad I paid that much.

Purchased in April 2019 for $90.00.

Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

busyB
busyB

Great for back sleepers

Love it ...

So good for your back and belly... i hated moving pillows arould at night and this product stops that....
Using this for my 2nd baby.. and its not as good as when i get it new.. but still works..
If you do get this pillow.. you wont be disappointed at all!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
BiancandEve
BiancandEveAU

Couldn't be without the pillow!

I got this pillow around 20 weeks pregnant I am now 32 weeks pregnant and have been sleeping amazing and a lot of has to do with the pillow! So amazing and comforting, love resting my bump and having some back support.

Aline30
Aline30Sydney, NSW

Love It!

I love it! I bought it after I read all the reviews on this website. And yes, this is a life safer. I can just turn around without having to carry my pillow with me, it really improved my sleep. The only thing is that I think it's overpriced for what is. In the end, it's only 2 pillows connected together.
Comfy
pricey

MummaMadeline
MummaMadelineNSW, 2125

Great..until the end.

Other Body Pillows

DeeT
DeeTAU

Great idea to help sleeping

The Bellybean has been great, stops me from rolling on my back, gives support to my bump and really locks me in to position when going to sleep.

Body Pillows

Find out how Bellybean Maternity Pillow compares to other Body Pillows

Ambersview
Ambersview

Good

It is a good alternative to a body pillow as you can use it for leg support as well as cuddle it (ideal for tummy sleepers like me who need that feeling of security but haven't been able to sleep on their tummies since week 15!).
Versatile... I didn't like having my tummy rest on it as I felt squashed, but instead I use one section between my legs and I cuddle the other section.
I was a bit disappointed at first as I found the pictured way to use it wasn't comfortable, but once I realised I could use it more like a body pillow without the heat I was happy.

Great product

Has made my sleeping experience during late pregnancy 110% better and reduced my hip and back pain during the day substantially. Bought product second hand so didn't have the high cost for new. Haven't tried other maternity pillows so can't compare but I am very happy with this one.
lightweight, can take travelling, washable cover, supports you when you roll over either way or onto your back and stays in position all night, not bulky and hot.
expensive if buy new

See all Bellybean Maternity Pillow reviews

Jen
Jenasked

Henk, I think you’re doing more harm than good for your small business with these passive aggressive responses! I was considering purchasing but your tone is a little off putting.

I’d suggest you consider not being so dismissive of experiences that are not in line with your own - some women will experience things differently and that’s okay. All the best.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Agree, won't be purchasing this pillow after seeing a snippet of the type of customer support Bellybean provide. Better off buying a knock off from ebay for less than half the price.

Kharris1984
Kharris1984asked

Is it suitable for plus size women Also?

MandK
MandK

It's pretty small. I'm larger than average and I didn't really think it gave me much support at all.

Get an answer from our members and Bellybean representatives

CategoryBody Pillows