Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Melanie
Melanie

The belly bean is perfect. Can't sleep without it now!

After shopping around, I finally came across the belly bean...and now I can't sleep without it. I have lots of issues with my hip, lower back and sciatica and it has helped so much. Plus it's an amazing support for my growing bump. So thankful I got one!!!

Purchased in May 2021.

Betsy
Betsy

Honestly love my belly bean! Sleeping is so easy pregnant with the belly bean!

I am 20 weeks pregnant and sleeping was so uncomfortable with out the belly bean! Now just looking at the belly bean makes me happy! I can’t go to be with out it! I have taken the belly bean traveling and I just it every night! I have washed it once and the belly bean is so easy to wash and the quality of the material is really great. I would love to recommend this product to any pregnant woman! 10/10
Betsy xx

Purchased in March 2021 for $69.00.

Best pregnancy pillow ever

I used my pillow since early pregnancy as I was carrying twins, it made a whole difference in my sleeping. Loved the front and back support. I used it after giving birth too.

A pregnancy must

Highly recommend this product. This was perfect for keeping my heavy belly supported and comfortable while moving from side to side in the night. Have used for 2 pregnancies and could not sleep without it.

Tash
TashSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I am usually a back and tummy sleeper. I was getting a very sore back very early on (about 18 weeks) and struggled staying on my side while sleeping. After using the bellybean for one night my sore back disappeared and I was able to sleep without worrying about rolling onto my back. I absolutely love it! I wish I had bought it much earlier even before the bump really appeared. Worth ever dollar!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.95.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Ribena
Ribena

Great product, highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020.

Maria Bac
Maria BacSydney, NSW

AMAZING!!

I am generally a back sleeper and found it hard to stay on my side when I was pregnant. The Belly Bean Maternity Pillow was amazing with helping me stay on my side, in comfort. As the months went by and I got bigger, the pillow tucked perfectly under my belly and behind my back, allowing me to be more comfortable and to sleep better. It was a lifesaver!!

Once I had my baby, I used the Belly Bean Maternity pillow for assistance with feeding and resting my little one as he fell asleep in my arms.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jordan
JordanHunter Region, NSW

Pregnancy lifesaver

I was recommended the belly bean by a friend who used it in both of her pregnancies. Ive been using mine for about 2 months and I love it!
I’m usually a belly sleeper and it has definitely stopped me rolling onto both my belly and my back!
It supports my bump beautifully and is so soft and comfortable I often forget it is there.
After a solid 6 weeks of using it I stayed at my husbands parents house for the weekend and forgot to pack my belly bean - big mistake, that was the worst sleep I had in months!
It’s much smaller than the bulky pregnancy pillows so takes us barely any room in the bed.

Will recommend the belly bean to all my future pregnant friends :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Website.

Kellie
KellieSydney, NSW

Love it!!

This pillow has been a game changer for me. I started out with one of those big body pillows & it was just so bulky I could never get comfortable. The bellybean is nice and small & cradles my pregnant body front and back perfectly! I love how it suppprts my back aswell. Cannot fault it.

Zed
ZedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changer!

How did I live without my Bellybean before?! It made night time super comfy during pregnancy, and now my baby is 3 months old, and I still sleep with my Bellybean every single night!

Purchased in June 2019 for $80.00.

Love it!

Best pregnancy pillow been using since 12 weeks and now 20 weeks. No need for bulky pillows and it stays in place so when I toss and turn during the night I'm supported on both sides. Well made and definitely recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at Belly bean for $79.00.

NinaMM
NinaMMSydney, NSW

A game changer in pregnancy pillows.

This pregnancy pillow is simply perfect.
Not only is it beautifully made, it has allowed me to have the best night sleep I’ve had in a long time!
The pillow supports your belly, back and hips brilliantly and does not take up a lot of room in bed unlike the U shaped pillows.
Although the BellyBean may seem slightly expensive, I can promise you’ll soon forget about the cost when you’re sleeping so comfortably.
Thanks BellyBean!

Purchased in July 2019.

lilian l.
lilian l.Sydney, NSW

Very good support to my back, no back pain at all

My back started to feel a bit sore at around 14 weeks. I didn't like the idea of very bulky maternity pillows since they take up so much space. I am so happy that I picked belly bean. It's very compact and yet gives very good support to my back and tummy. I am 30 weeks now and still enjoy very good sleep. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

Absolute lifesaver

Purchased in April 2019 at Website for $90.00.

SallyAG