Belmont Choc Chip Cookies

Belmont Choc Chip Cookies

3.9

Always Craving These Cookies

MY FAVOURITE COOKIES EVER! Im always craving these cookies. I hate when I run out. THEY TASTE SO GOOD! ( defintaly recommend )

Seb Vettel

Seb VettelAustralia

Actually my favourite cookies.

I don't care where they are made unlike other reviewers. They taste great quit whining! Have been choosing this brand for years.

Wen

WenSydney

My favourite chocolate hit

So, these have been my favourite cookies for the past few months now. It seems to take the sweet/ chocolate edge off my cravings, and for the cost fantastic! I can go through two entire packets by myself in a week.

As their a staple in my pantry, I have noticed recently that their appears to be less and less chocolate chips in my cookies. Or perhaps they've changed the type of chocolate used? Well, whatever it is, it went for working exceptionally well for me as and I hope there isn't a recipe change.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Belmont Choc Chip Cookies compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

KenGeelong

Ken

These are the best choc chip cookies I've ever had, only problem is that they are seriously shrinking in size lately

great

These are the best chocolate chip cookies i have ever tried.

Fact they taste so good and are a australian product is great,but realistically i do not care what country a foods from if it is quality for value i will buy.Australian products need to provide more qyuality product like this for price

See all Belmont Choc Chip Cookies reviews