BenAir

• Rates and Fees
Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dreadful Experience

Wish we had found this site earlier. Our experience with Benair was a nightmare. By far the worst experience we've had with a service provider. They installed a ducted heating system in our home and from day one it did not work properly. Grudgingly they attempted to put things right and over the next 2 years that was never achieved. They were unprofessional, rude and totally incompetent. In the end we gave up but will never forget the dreadful experience which was so bad it affected our health.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Kearie

KearieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No Customer Service When Needed Most

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Top team - from sales to install.

I sought quotes from a number of firms in Bendigo. Whilst, I provided house plans for all - Tony [Benair] was the only one to come and do an on-site appraisal. After organizing an install date - the team arrived as scheduled - completed the installation of a Split system & Braemar ducted gas system [9 outlets] including hard wiring and switchboard modification by contracted electrician [arranged by Benair]. Well co-ordinated team [Scott/Reece] - professional service - very satisfied & warm customer.

Plumbers

Find out how BenAir compares to other Plumbers

Service

The prompt service friendly tradesperson and excellent value for money would recommend based on all facets of this business but for us it was our breezair sirconfitioner

Rob L

Rob LKennington

Fantastic job, and fantastic service.

We are now toasty and warm with our new ducted heating.
After a few days use, we realised that we needed another vent, and at the same time requested a few minor directional changes.
Benair were very quick to respond, and mid the week after initial installation, they were back to remedy. That is very good response time.
The system works very well, and we would certainly recommend them to others.
Thank you Tony, Bo and the team.

TPT

TPTMELBOURNE

BenAir - Slack Service. Dishonest.

Rebecca P.

Rebecca P.asked

Has anyone had there breezeair air conditioners been half installed due to a fault with the fans not working and never hear back from anyone at Benair after paying a large amount of money for the aircon and unit and they never come back the next working day just move onto another job and never come back to fix it and your left with a brand-new unit thats not working and told it doesn't matter as it's under warrenty. Not on if you ask me it's a brand-new unit I paid money for and paid them to install it, last week and still today left with no air con I am looking for further Information. Another air conditioning company has told me to ask for an amount of money back as to due to a new unit it should not have faults as to paying a large amount upfront for the best unit they have. Can I do that as I am not happy and spent alot of money with this company for no-one to come back and have it fixed...... any advice would be much appricated.

Terry

Terryasked

Tony how do. I pay my payment on line Terry kelly