Bendigo Bank Branches

Bendigo Bank Branches

1.8

jewls n.

jewls n.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OWNED by WESTPAC and is one of the BIG 4 - stop being fooled - Bendigo Bank is a disgrace

Very happy with Bendigo

Had a horrific experience with 2 of the big 4 and changed to Bendigo and are very happy. Having been in business for over 30 years and with an A1 credit rating we were appalled at the treatment from 2 of the big 4.

steve y.

steve y.Darling Downs, QLD

Pathetic

Withholding my emergency payment during this corona virus pandemic, it's been four days so far and that's not legal, pointing the finger at others to take the blame off them

Skittles G.

Skittles G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to be good but then they got greedy...

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
ingam60

ingam60Perth, WA

Avoid at all costs - joke of a bank

TopicLoan Application

The worse bank I've ever seen in whole my life

0 customer service, 0 security, 0 in everything. What you will do if a bank doesn't want to return your money and simply says go and make a complaint. Someone stole the money from my account and i put 2 requests and haven't heard anything for 2 months, they close my case without notifying or explaining what happened, gave me a number to how I can make a complaint if I'm not happy. unbelievable!! don't waste your time and energy with this bank...

Simon mc

Simon mcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deliberately obstructive and incompetent

While trying to establish and administer an estate account for my late father who was Bendigo Bank customer, bank staff provided incorrect versions of internal forms then rejected the form once we had the document witnessed by a JP.
Process has taken forever and bank staff are evasive or downright obstructive when questioned....as they hold dad’s money they naturally also hold the power over releasing it.
A terrible organisation to deal with

TopicNew Account
Chris

ChrisVictoria

Competitive? Not at all.

Cant think of anything good about this bank. Why are they not competitive? Their money is worth more than other banks apparently. Terms, interest rates, savings interest rates, fee's. There is no reason to bank with Bendigo.

GG

GGCentral Queensland, QLD

Go elsewhere

Have been with them for over 8 years. I have never seen such incompetent banking. They even said they had security over 3 units that we didn't own. I am in the process of moving away from bendigo but they are being extremely obstructive.
My advice...bank elsewhere

Aussiegal

AussiegalSydney

Thankfully - not one of the Big Four

I have been with Bendigo for about 3 years. I did find their website a bit difficult at first. Once I rang customer service, I was fine. They have a good security, rotating log in code, if you bank online. The service at the branch was very personal and helpful. It was quite crowded and busy, but hey, aren't they all. They donate decent sums to local charities. I like that! I have not seen their name published in the media about ripping off or cheating their customers. - unlike, unfortunately other banks I am with.

K T.

K T.

They used to be good, now they are dangerously incompetent. Be very careful if you use their travel app!!!!

Bendigo bank used to be quite good, now they are actually a dangerous bank to be with. Their latest travel app is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and may leave you stranded in a foreign country with no ability to get cash out or to pay for anything! Very very dangerous bank to be with.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

Berwick Bendigo Branch terrible to Deal with

We have been with Bendigo for a few years and each time we had to dreal with Berwick Branch is terrible. It takes over 2 months to action everything. We have been trying to change banks and its close to impossible their processes are lengthy and they never keep to the dates that they provide their consumers.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Kassara B.

Kassara B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting would not recommend

It's not reliable, I've been with them 12mths, customer service representatives that know nothing about the way the banks run. You ask questions about payments no one seems to know a can thing, they don't process on weekends

Bruce W.

Bruce W.

Lack of communication

I was planning to change my personal, business and SMSF banking to Bendigo Bank. As part of the transfer, I needed an investment loan for a rental property. I had to provide Bendigo Bank a huge amount of personal and business records and then never heard from them again. Following up a couple of months later I was told that they were not providing investment loans. What a waste of time, so now Bendigo Bank is blacklisted and the shares I had in the bank disposed of.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
shez

shezWheatbelt, WA

No account--no service!

They are the only bank in cunderdin w.A. Anyone can use their atm, went inside to break down a $50 note, was refused as I was not an account holder!

casey13

MaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acting like the big 4 banks

Rhi

RhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars is more appropriate