Bendigo Bank Questions & Answers

61 questions from our users

Amanda P.

Amanda P.asked

Bendigo Bank

If I have received a cheque in joint names can I pay it into an account in just my name

Chris
Chris

I am not a banker although that sounds fraudulent to me. My ex wife did that and I was told by a lawyer that it could be challenged in a court.

Kassara B.

Kassara B.asked

Bendigo Bank

If Centrelink put my payment through on Friday afternoon will I get it Saturday?

alan

No you will get it Monday

Elise S.

Elise S.asked

What time does Bendigo bank process Centrelink payments please

alan

depends when centrelink makes the deposit.. normally the following day mon - fri

Bendigo Bank

I get paid on Tuesday what time does it process

Louise R.

Will processing time for centerlink payment fall on Sunday or Monday if my payment is Tuesday

Charlie

Charlieasked

Bendigo Bank

Why are Bendigo taking so long to process my super payment? I obviously need it so why do they think they can take however long they like?

have you asked them

Rose T.

Rose T.asked

Bendigo Bank

Does your centerlink pay go in ur bank on a Saturday

andrew
andrew

Tracey kirk

Tracey kirkasked

Bendigo Bank

What's the processing time of loan company if they have realise it your account at 10 today what time frame would it be in my bank account

Kisha S.

Kisha S.asked

Bendigo Bank

If I'm suppose to get my tax money from centrelink on Monday, what day and time should the funds be in my account?

Amelia M.

Amelia M.asked

Bendigo Bank

I live in Queensland so it's not a holiday Monday but I'm paid Monday from Bendigo but from Centrelink Tuesday it's a holiday in Vic on Monday 8th June when should I get my payment Sunday or tuesday???

Loz
Loz

More then likely it will be Tuesday as banks are closed in nsw and vic on Monday..

MWL

MWLasked

Bendigo Bank

I have been with the Bendigo Bank for 20 years, the services they offer online are great and I truly believe it's a good bank, the problem starts when you have to deal with them through customer services, the staff are really letting the bank down in the way that they deal with customers, which is such a pity

Naz M.

Naz M.asked

Bendigo Bank

Does bendigo bank process payments on a Saturday

Vin from FNQ

Vin from FNQasked

Bendigo Bank

if my pension day is usually monday, will Bendigo process it on friday night (as opposed to midnight monday morning with westpac). I have heard that monday payments go in early with bendigo. is this true? will i be paid on friday night? (or sat am?)

Goes in 930 Friday morning

Tahlia L.

My Centrelink gets processed Thursday I’m on a pension my pay day is suppose to be Monday I get it Friday by 9:30 am

Shannan

Shannanasked

Bendigo Bank

If my Centrelink payment was processed yesterday will it go in tomorrow the 10/4/2020

Should be there now

Bendigo Bank

If I get paid on Monday and it goes in the bank on Tuesday what time will that be

aussievic0
aussievic0

Your question is somewhat un-answerable in it's current form. But, I believe that to be payable on a Monday it would have to have been paid into your account before the Monday, possibly on Friday - this depends on whether the bank operates on the weekends. Actually I believe that being paid on a Monday is not a viable (or legal) option and you should seek more information from your union/accountant.

Leonie A.
Leonie A.

Bendigo takes six hours for your money from Centrelink goes into your account , pension, abstudy if u get payed on Tuesday u get it 9.40 am the Monday , job seekers report Friday goes in the Bendigo 11.30 Friday night daylight savings qld, 12.00am no daylight savings, and Bendigo does process your payment for Christmas I always got my payment Christmas Eve 11.30 pm Commonwealth pays newstart Sundays so does suncorp , Westpac if Centrelink pays u on Monday payday Monday

Bendigo Bank

If I get paid on Monday but goes in on Tuesday what time will that be

Yew

Yewasked

Bendigo Bank

On average, how long does it take for a BB credit card application to be approved?

It's been 5 days and so I called for an update and was told that it won't be processed until late next week. Is this normal?

jamii

Yes it can take up to 10 buisness days that is then they may require additional information

Alan W.

Alan W.asked

Bendigo Bank

On the 9of March is Bendigo bank open?

jamii

Dont no give them a ring

Jade H.

Jade H.asked

Bendigo Bank

Can you get a fast clearance on a bank check

jamii

Yes but i think their is a fee involved not sure what amount though

Lyndall R.

Lyndall R.asked

Bendigo Bank

If I report Centrelink income on a Thursday will my pay go in that night or the next day

Melc

Melcasked

Bendigo Bank

How Long does a transfer from bendigo to westpac take

Michael C.
Michael C.

If sent before 7pm three working days from day U send it if sent after 7pm add a extra day I think

Other Banks