Bendigo Bank

Bendigo Bank (page 2 of 14)

Branches, Online

2.1

K T.

They used to be good, now they are dangerously incompetent. Be very careful if you use their travel app!!!!

Bendigo bank used to be quite good, now they are actually a dangerous bank to be with. Their latest travel app is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and may leave you stranded in a foreign country with no ability to get cash out or to pay for anything! Very very dangerous bank to be with.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

Berwick Bendigo Branch terrible to Deal with

We have been with Bendigo for a few years and each time we had to dreal with Berwick Branch is terrible. It takes over 2 months to action everything. We have been trying to change banks and its close to impossible their processes are lengthy and they never keep to the dates that they provide their consumers.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Kassara B.

Kassara B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting would not recommend

It's not reliable, I've been with them 12mths, customer service representatives that know nothing about the way the banks run. You ask questions about payments no one seems to know a can thing, they don't process on weekends

fiona.sunner

fiona.sunnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely rude 'support' staff

The call centre staff are extremely obnoxious and unhelpful, and are very rude to elderly customers. I would go as far to say, as they are discriminatory to the elderly and do not help them with internet banking difficulties. I'll be removing all my investments as soon as possible.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Bruce W.

Bruce W.

Lack of communication

I was planning to change my personal, business and SMSF banking to Bendigo Bank. As part of the transfer, I needed an investment loan for a rental property. I had to provide Bendigo Bank a huge amount of personal and business records and then never heard from them again. Following up a couple of months later I was told that they were not providing investment loans. What a waste of time, so now Bendigo Bank is blacklisted and the shares I had in the bank disposed of.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Administration R.

Administration R.Southwest, VIC

Business Master Debit Card replacement from hell

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
shez

shezWheatbelt, WA

No account--no service!

They are the only bank in cunderdin w.A. Anyone can use their atm, went inside to break down a $50 note, was refused as I was not an account holder!

Vin Lever

Vin LeverMid North Coast, NSW

No my cup of tea

I have a Bendigo Bank for a a while but did not use as interest rates were low and term deposits rate were low also - a person can do better elsewhere.
Recently I went to my local back to start using the account but found they are pushing people into phone banking. I don't do phone banking.
Apparently to use you account you have to have a phone app. You can't just do it online/internet and then there are references to electronic "tokens". I do use online banking services and some institutions send verification codes for transactions - no problem.
No sure what the future of banks on the street front is if they are pushing this kind of digital banking.

casey13

casey13Western District, VIC

Lies after lies

Find out how Bendigo Bank compares to other Banks

who cares about the consumers

TopicCredit Card Application

MaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acting like the big 4 banks

Bill V.

Bill V.South East Queensland, QLD

‘The Better Big Bank’ ? I think not!

After 40 years with one of the Big 4 banks we thought it was time to look at other options. All our lives we had been model customers of 2 of the major banks paying off 5 mortgages over the years. We fell for the Bendigo Banks advertising promise of a better experience, only to discover they were even worse! No customer skills at all, the Manager at the Cooroy Branch was aloof and rarely interested in returning calls. The process of dealing with all the staff was disjointed and tedious. A complete fail.

TopicNew Account

Rhi

RhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars is more appropriate

James V.

James V.

CYBER CRIME

Today Bendigo Bank Cyber Crime team, saved me from an attempted fraudulent transaction, I was informed within minutes of the attempt. They are on duty 24/7 Bravo Bendigo !. In fact my 17 years with a Bedigo has been a good experience

September 20th 2019 Update: Rural banking
Have been with Bendigo since 2003, never an issue, Bendigo still has branch's with people, helpful people, but the phone banking is 24/7 so I use that mostly. Bendigo has recovered my money from a fraud once, and recently stopped an online attempt in progress, their fraud team is there 24/7 wonderful people, and when my account was locked to protect it, they organised for me to get money when needed.

John

JohnVictoria

Ats are just going......going......gone

Looks like the Bendigo bank has big bank syndrome; how to rip off more customers and give less service.
Slowly all the Bendigo bank Atms are going out of shopping centers. Sure they have kept the ones at the banks, but trying to park near a bank!!!!!???? Most BIG BANKS have banks in shopping centers, and have atms everywhere. After being with the Bendigo for years.....I feel let down big time. I am looking for a decent smaller bank.

TopicATM Experience
Disco Devil

Disco Devil

Huge wait time on phone, and loads of fees attached to accounts.

Sitting on hold for over 30 min, plus loads of fees on my accounts. There are other banks doing it better.
They also don't offer any reward scheme's for flying or anything else.

Tashy T.

Tashy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

I don't want to give this bank 1 star. This bank has taken out so much fees that it leaves me broke. There is not a strong enough word to describe the feeling of looking into your bank account and discovering the bank has taken fees for something. Not small fees either. I am so fed up with this bank and it's rude customer service. The face to face customer service has been extremely rude, not on one occasion either. Have changed since that ignorant experience and can say I am extremely happy with my new service and customer service. Also why can't the customer describe the ugly experience they have with banks.