Bendigo Bank

Bendigo Bank (page 2 of 13)

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

habib

habibNorthcote

rude customer service

[name removed] @ bendigo bank geelong west is rude has no customer service skills avoid this branch !! only been with this bank only 2 plus years!! not reliable! theres definitely much better options.

July 17th 2019 Update: complaints !!

With bendigo bank seems to be a waste of time in making a complaint . Firstly there seems to be conflict of interest with branch staff!! Don't respond in writing, either email or a letter. l hope lm not dealing with a corrupt organization. l suppose that would be of concern to me if that was the case.

reviews on irreponsbile lending

I have to say that after a phone call with Bendigo Bank this morning and speaking to a lovely lady it appears bendigo adelaide bank is looking at our concerns and trying their very best to come up with a resolution for our parents home to be released to enable their care to continue in aged care. From that phone call I am feeling confident that a resolution will be happening soon and I look forward to confirming the banks support and care in this matter

TRACEY B.

TRACEY B.South East Queensland, QLD

Irresponsible Lending and Financial Elder Abuse - Why does Bendigo Bank allow full pensioners to become guarantors .

cheran l.

Responsible lending, ethical and moral obligations

Further to a review i wrote the update is Bendigo Adelaide Bank is investigating. We are hoping for a favourable resolution. We will know by the 2nd July. So will keep posted

Bendigo Bank @ Nanango - Code of Practice - Irresponsible lending

I would like to know and receive a copy of the Manager’s process on managing irresponsible lending. I want to know do any checks or due diligence occur when lending large amounts of money against a property owned by an 80yr old man with no income, is on a pension and has been of ill health for over 10yrs?!

Shaftedbybendigo

ShaftedbybendigoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inconvenience and Arrogance are Bendigo banks new forté !

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Qwerty Chap

Qwerty ChapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sneaky interest rates

Each year they rename their home loans, so have one interest rate for new customers, a different one for older customers. If you stick with them as a loyal customer you will be rewarded with them spiking up you interest rate far above their recent loans!

Trace109 Gold Coast

Trace109 Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Service. Go elsewhere

Bank with Bendigo if you want to pay Fee’s on top of Fee’s on top of Fee’s! Terrible Customer Service, terrible processing speeds, just all round bad service. Short term customer already had enough.
Seriously go elsewhere.

over 50

over 50Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

I've been banking with Bendigo for the last 20 years. I have nothing but praise for the staff and customer service. While I realise satisfaction may vary from branch to branch I would highly recommend to anyone.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
anne north perth

anne north perthPerth, WA

Well worth it

I purchased a product online abd it was nothing like it was advertised.
There was no contact address or way of contacting them.
BENDIGO bank got threw to this ghost company and got my money back to me.
Thanks BENDIGO bank.

Julia3

Julia3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service is AWFUL

As a Bendigo Bank customer for over 25 years, really sad to see how customer service has deteriorated as the bank has grown. When we discharged our mortgage last year, hoping to get the title of our home by Christmas, paperwork magically disappeared meaning we had to chase ot up with bank and then waited over 4 months for the title to the home we worked so hard to pay off. This set off a series of disgraceful customer service experiences. When we complained through their customer service advocacy department - the only response we got was 'I don't know how this happened'.

Bendigo Bank you have spoken loud and clear about how little you value your customers - we're taking our banking elsewhere.

Emma liess

Emma liessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When you’re a big bank, you have big responsibilities. So we only care about our big clients.

Linh dao

Linh daobrisbane

Not bigger than a bank, more like "worse than a bank"

Lagging way behind from other banks. No option to reset password online, nor to even register for online banking! Calling customer service to do these things is a pain, always more than 20 mins wait. Last time I was on hold for 48 minutes then they hung up! Beyond frustration!

RAFFY

RAFFYSouth West, WA

Worst Bank In Australia

Worst people, they claim to be a good bank but lie because I called and the man or woman I could not tell said that I would be getting a call in the morning today oh well lololol

Sandie

SandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute shameful , consumers are still waiting for their money and Bendigo will not speed up payments !

Absolutely and totally disappointed ! I am STILL waiting for income payment ! Speed up payments Bendigo !! Your at fault so process consumers payments so they can eat and get medication !!! Most of us DO NOT earn enough NOT to live day by day ! I’m STILL WAITING !

Tsalmaso

TsalmasoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't believe it

Been with them just over a yr an I have had my account hacked 4 times an they made me wait over 44 days to get my money back one time I cancelled my debt card an the lady didn't do it, An yep someone was riding around in a uber using my card. I had to wait another 44 days to get my money back even though it was not my mistake

Grabenmann

GrabenmannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lousy new interface wreaks havoc with disability and often fails to work.

Argets Tuft

Argets TuftMelbourne

You can negotiate fees with Bendigo bank and they listen

ssn

Misleading Staff & Exorbitant Fees

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

June

Juneasked

It says I get paid tomorrow from Centrelink. Will my money go into my bank account tonight? And what time?

Kelly B

Kelly Basked

My cantrelink disability pension gets paid this Friday but is in my account Thursday , as it is a public holiday Friday will it be in any earlier?

george murray
george murray

Sorry the bank cant answer your question, You need to ask Centrelink they know when the deposit was made the bank has no control over centrelink deposits

Michelle

Michelleasked

I did my dole form at 4am this morning my payday is Friday when will I get paid

James V.
James V.

If your pay is normally in the bank Friday morning, it will go into your account Thursday at midnight, providing you have lodged your form within the centrelink timeframe and met reporting requirements

john west
john west

Why would you be asking the bank how are they going to know when you are going to get paid the logical thing to do would be to ask centrelink

Get an answer from our members and Bendigo Bank representatives