Bendigo Plumbing and Gas

Bendigo Plumbing and Gas

3.7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Top service-couldn’t be happier!

Requested help re broken down hot water unit at midday, owner attended mid afternoon. New unit fitted the next morning. Friendly, professional, efficient service. Can’t recommend this business highly enough.

Job Satisfaction
Gerry

GerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazed at the negative feedback

I was moved to write this after reading two very negative reviews. I have used this company at my house on several occasions. Once was to repair a leak in the roof area on a Sunday morning. The plumber not only repaired the leak but helped me removed the wet insulation. I have also used them for other minor repairs and to install new toilets. One of the toilets was not up to the standard I expected and it was replaced with a unit without any argument. The owner of the firm was one of the plumbers who have visited. All have been friendly and professional.

Joe

JoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude and I will never use them now just out of principal

It would be really nice if they could read the private parking signs of businesses and did not constantly use these areas for their own use. I am sure if I parked in their company driveway or parking areas to go shopping or to an appointment somewhere they would tell me to leave and not come back. I know what they are like to deal with as last time I confronted them I got a mouthful of abuse as they drove away. Well I am tired of asking, Read the sign this is not your personal car park. I do not care if you need to park there for 5 mins or not its not acceptable as the 4 spots we own on our land are for our medical patients and doctors and not your rude and lazy staff running errands.

Plumbers

Find out how Bendigo Plumbing and Gas compares to other Plumbers

Damo

Damobendigo

Fast and professional

Had pete and another worker turn up on Saturday, boys where friendly and very fast and clean with there work, cheers lads!

Excellent Service and Great customer care and assistance

Bendigo Plumbing and gas are professional and reliable. All staff are friendly and ensure all needs are met. Wouldn't recommend another business more professional and understanding.

KateFitz

KateFitzAU

Poor service, inexperienced staff - rude owners

The service provided by Bendigo Plumbing and Gas is extermely poor and does not meet customer expectations at any level. They attended my property on a number of ocassions and sent junior staff who didn't know what they were doing. They left a huge mess in the roof cavity and didn't even fix the problem!
The owners of the business are extremely rude and aggressive and I would not recommend them to anyone in the Bendigo area and surrounds.
Fortunately, I was able to locate a suitably qualified and capable plumber who completed the work with no fuss and attended to the issues.