Bendon

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Brand Manager for Bendon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liz
LizPerth, WA

No customer service … don’t Value nor respect their customers

Lucy
Lucy

Can’t contact this supplier, no reply to emails and no live chat

No response after money was taken. Cannot get reply to emails and live chat does not work. No update at all. Will try and get credit card refund for non supply

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Bendon NZ online service non existent

It is impossible to communicate with this company. They don’t answer the phone or email & the Live Chat function is dead!

Cold Caravanner
Cold Caravanner

Excellent service

I have been been buying from Bendon Online for over 6 years now. I have always had excellent service and cannot fault either their service or garments.

Katrina
Katrina Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing service

I placed an order on March 29 and after no updates, enquired where my order was on April 13. I was informed my order was sent to wrong person and they were waiting for it to be returned, and that the bra I ordered wasn’t in stock when the order was packed. None of this information was sent to me. They offered a refund, but in the meantime I had fully paid and was waiting for an order that was never going to arrive. Make sure you read all the reviews before ordering Bendon online, I am not the only customer to have paid for an order and not received it, then it is up to me to contact them and wait for the refund.

Mary
Mary

Underwire Very Uncomfortable

I take a size 16b bra so I'm not very big busted. I have purchased three underwire bras which look lovely but the wires go too far up the sides of the breasts making them very uncomfortable and they dig in under the arms. I wouldn't buy them again.

Bex M.
Bex M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service and Missing Return

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deals, sub-par customer service

Great product range and some quality online deals, however customer service is not always the best, I've been waiting on an order for over a month now and keep being asked to review my order which hasn't arrived. I lodged this with them, they apologised and said it would be there in the next few days and it is yet to arrive. (They blamed COVID-19, however I've ordered other online products through separate companies before and after this and they've arrived)

KPMQ
KPMQSydney, NSW

Dont waste your time or money

Placed order 21/4/20. Still waiting on 28/4/20 that had even been sent. Dont answer phones or emails. Customer service really really bad, like there is none. First time I ordered with them and wont be repeating again. Trying to get a refund and wish I never purchased them in the first place.

Lizzy T.
Lizzy T.Sydney, NSW

Broken

Perfect fit and comfortable but it didn't even last a month & the clips on the back of the bra have come off on both sides! So disappointed in my purchase

Bake. Eat. Repeat.
Bake. Eat. Repeat.

Avoid shopping here.

I placed an online order in November (order 2522067330 for a mastectomy bra). It was too tight so I returned for a refund within Bendon’s required timeframe. It is now almost January and I still haven’t received reimbursement. I’ve sent three emails and have not received any replies.
So disappointed in their customer service and angry that my money has not been refunded.
I would not recommend shopping here.

Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Under wire bras are uncomfortable

Sonia
Sonia

Really not happy

Overheard a staff member say to a staff member that they need councrlling for what they have to see. That is disgusting. Elderly woman need bras and I hope to god she didn’t hear

Sharon
Sharon

Poor online service and declining product quality.

Janine
Janinemelbourne

Good products and good prices, however service is poor when they create issues.