Bengido Bank Branches

Bengido Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed

MaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acting like the big 4 banks

Rhi

RhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars is more appropriate

Tashy T.

Tashy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

I don't want to give this bank 1 star. This bank has taken out so much fees that it leaves me broke. There is not a strong enough word to describe the feeling of looking into your bank account and discovering the bank has taken fees for something. Not small fees either. I am so fed up with this bank and it's rude customer service. The face to face customer service has been extremely rude, not on one occasion either. Have changed since that ignorant experience and can say I am extremely happy with my new service and customer service. Also why can't the customer describe the ugly experience they have with banks.

Time for a change

After 40 years with this bank and the closure on Saturdays and closure of community branches its time for me to move to one of the big 4 in protest of the recent changes.

Maggie

Maggie

Not fair bendigo

Oh dear, watching open hours shrink, now no Saturday opening, gee why am I banking with them, can no longer pop over on Saturday nor pop in on the way home

tam17

tam17Rockingham

Staff and Manager incompetent

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

25 years of good service

I have had an account with Bendigo bank for 25 years, I only opened an account to get a mortgage and I had 3 other accounts with major banks. closed them all down because they could not beat bendigo for service or fees or helping when I had a problem. when I walk into other banks and see the wait times. I laugh and if im charged an what I consider an unfair fee. I talk to them and 95% of the time they withdraw the fee. Could not be happier. a great bank :) :)

jewel M.

jewel M.Sydney, NSW

Best of the worst

Banks are always going to be annoying to deal with but Bendigo makes it barable. I’ve been with them for 4 years and they have never done me wrong. Customer service is always good. They seem such happy people for what I can only imagine is a rough job

Bob

BobTasmania

Customer service First!

habib

habibNorthcote

rude customer service

[name removed] @ bendigo bank geelong west is rude has no customer service skills avoid this branch !! only been with this bank only 2 plus years!! not reliable! theres definitely much better options.

July 17th 2019 Update: complaints !!

With bendigo bank seems to be a waste of time in making a complaint . Firstly there seems to be conflict of interest with branch staff!! Don't respond in writing, either email or a letter. l hope lm not dealing with a corrupt organization. l suppose that would be of concern to me if that was the case.

cheran l.

cheran l.

reviews on irreponsbile lending

I have to say that after a phone call with Bendigo Bank this morning and speaking to a lovely lady it appears bendigo adelaide bank is looking at our concerns and trying their very best to come up with a resolution for our parents home to be released to enable their care to continue in aged care. From that phone call I am feeling confident that a resolution will be happening soon and I look forward to confirming the banks support and care in this matter

TRACEY B.

TRACEY B.South East Queensland, QLD

Irresponsible Lending and Financial Elder Abuse - Why does Bendigo Bank allow full pensioners to become guarantors .

Bendigo Bank @ Nanango - Code of Practice - Irresponsible lending

I would like to know and receive a copy of the Manager’s process on managing irresponsible lending. I want to know do any checks or due diligence occur when lending large amounts of money against a property owned by an 80yr old man with no income, is on a pension and has been of ill health for over 10yrs?!

Qwerty Chap

Qwerty ChapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sneaky interest rates

Each year they rename their home loans, so have one interest rate for new customers, a different one for older customers. If you stick with them as a loyal customer you will be rewarded with them spiking up you interest rate far above their recent loans!

over 50

over 50Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

I've been banking with Bendigo for the last 20 years. I have nothing but praise for the staff and customer service. While I realise satisfaction may vary from branch to branch I would highly recommend to anyone.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

anne north perth

anne north perthPerth, WA

Well worth it

I purchased a product online abd it was nothing like it was advertised.
There was no contact address or way of contacting them.
BENDIGO bank got threw to this ghost company and got my money back to me.
Thanks BENDIGO bank.

Julia3

Julia3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service is AWFUL

As a Bendigo Bank customer for over 25 years, really sad to see how customer service has deteriorated as the bank has grown. When we discharged our mortgage last year, hoping to get the title of our home by Christmas, paperwork magically disappeared meaning we had to chase ot up with bank and then waited over 4 months for the title to the home we worked so hard to pay off. This set off a series of disgraceful customer service experiences. When we complained through their customer service advocacy department - the only response we got was 'I don't know how this happened'.

Bendigo Bank you have spoken loud and clear about how little you value your customers - we're taking our banking elsewhere.

Emma liess

Emma liessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When you’re a big bank, you have big responsibilities. So we only care about our big clients.