Bengido Bank Branches

Bengido Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bendigo Bank @ Nanango - Code of Practice - Irresponsible lending

I would like to know and receive a copy of the Manager’s process on managing irresponsible lending. I want to know do any checks or due diligence occur when lending large amounts of money against a property owned by an 80yr old man with no income, is on a pension and has been of ill health for over 10yrs?!

Review TypeLoan Application

Terrible customer service

Skye @ geelong west branch has the manners of a pig!! We have options these days. Terrible customer service. Il have no hesitation to consider taking my business elsewhere. Bendigo bank just doesn't get it.

Sneaky interest rates

Each year they rename their home loans, so have one interest rate for new customers, a different one for older customers. If you stick with them as a loyal customer you will be rewarded with them spiking up you interest rate far above their recent loans!

Review TypeLoan Application

Excellent customer service

I've been banking with Bendigo for the last 20 years. I have nothing but praise for the staff and customer service. While I realise satisfaction may vary from branch to branch I would highly recommend to anyone.

Review TypeATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

Well worth it

I purchased a product online abd it was nothing like it was advertised.
There was no contact address or way of contacting them.
BENDIGO bank got threw to this ghost company and got my money back to me.
Thanks BENDIGO bank.

Customer Service is AWFUL

As a Bendigo Bank customer for over 25 years, really sad to see how customer service has deteriorated as the bank has grown. When we discharged our mortgage last year, hoping to get the title of our home by Christmas, paperwork magically disappeared meaning we had to chase ot up with bank and then waited over 4 months for the title to the home we worked so hard to pay off. This set off a series of disgraceful customer service experiences. When we complained through their customer service advocacy department - the only response we got was 'I don't know how this happened'.

Bendigo Bank you have spoken loud and clear about how little you value your customers - we're taking our banking elsewhere.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

When you’re a big bank, you have big responsibilities. So we only care about our big clients.

I have been with this bank forever and I withdrew my super because I have fallen on hard times.

So to have my super account dwindle by nearly a quarter due to fees + fees + fees. Then to be sent a cheque two days before the long weekend due to a big stuff up on their end... I rang my bank to ask if there was anyway they could process it more quickly.

He said he would see what he can do. Then obviously looked at how not rich I am and stated that he wouldn't help and even if I paid a fee to have it processed quicker, it wouldn't be processed before the long weekend - even though it's Thursday and if it's meant to be quicker than the 3 normal days processing, should be Friday.

He then said he could help me with maybe a little bit and I asked why he couldn't give me the full amount and he said anything could happen with a cheque and we aren't willing to take that chance.

Well how has cash Converters allowed me to do it instantly? I had to pay them 10% but whatever. I don't expect to do anything anymore in life without paying through the teeth and losing a substantial amount of my own money before I actually see it.

If it's from a reputable company like Hesta and cashie's can do it. Then it's bloody obvious that the 3 days in transition bendigo wasn't willing to have $440 out of their huge arse fund in my hands because that is money they would earn interest on.

Congrats Bendigo. I officially couldnt eat or pay my rego and drive til Tuesday. Thank god for cash converters.

Money can't buy happiness. Yes it can & it also apparently buys you respect.