Bepanthen Ointment

Bepanthen Ointment

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bepanthen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Used to be number 1

Another product changed for the worse not better, this was incredibly disappointing as it’s a daily use product for rashes for me. This was a couple of years ago now, but the issue is it just didn’t work anymore and from memory I think it burned me (might be the other baby cream). Regardless it stopped working and it’s so hard to find one that does without irritation now.

Leticia
LeticiaSydney, NSW

Didnt work for us

Caused rashes on my baby. When she used sudocream, or Kenkai (which is the best cream) she had nothing, whenever i used bepanthen, i tried about 3 times and it caused rashes, she would only pee and the rash would appear. So would not buy it again. Terrible, really sadden by what it did to my bub's skin

Kim
KimBrisbane

Not good for Tattoos

Last week I got a new Tattoo and was told to buy this stuff,I think it was too thick and sticky when I put it on and some of the colour dropped out. I wouldn't recommend to use this stuff on your new Tattoo. It also ruined my clothes and sheets.

brooke111
brooke111AU

Doesn't work!

I know this works for some bubs, but it makes my daughters rash worse! I have given it a go four times as everyone tells me it's great, but it definitely doesn't work for my daughter, her rash become weepy and it doesn't work to prevent it either. I now use coconut oil!
Nice texture
Too oily, makes no difference to my baby

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Bepanthen Ointment compares to other Baby Skincare Products

citynitesoph
citynitesophmel

Waste of space and money

It does not work. Not even for one second. Pathetic. 100 grams of a nappy cream that does not work but praised by so many. Curash i would rate worthy but Bepanthen is useless and a horrible unmarketable name. Quality matters much more to me thsn quantity and i am aware this brand comes in various sizes. I regret buying it.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Terrible

I don't see much use in this cream. It is full of chemicals. Doesn't have any healing properties. Is expensive. Didn't seem to work at all for me. I think some hospitals push it because they are paid to?
Easy to wipe off
Doesn't seem to do anything
Full of chemicals

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Terrible

Very expensive for the size and not as effective as other brands available. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
This cream is quite a light cream, so it is easy to wipe onto your baby's bottom.
This cream is expensive. Compared to other brands, this cream didn't work as well for my baby. Whilst it still provided a wetness barrier for my child, she still seemed to have minor breakout of nappy rash with this cream. I think it was due to the fact that this cream is not very thick, and seemed to be absorbed into the skin far too quickly.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Rosemel L
Rosemel Lasked

can i use bepanthen for my daughters pimples?

Izzie
Izzieasked

Does anyone know if bepanthen does anything to ingrown warts?

Taylah C
Taylah C

I highly doubt it but I’ve heard tea tree oil is good. Google some natural remedies :) goodluck

Grumpyasked

I have been given Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment for very dry and sun damaged skin on the forehead and face, is it able to be used for this problem?

Lyn

I can't see why not, just don't go out in the sun with it on as it may help sunburn you because of the oil content.
If you really want something for dry skin buy Coles Aloe Vera Gel with Green tea and for an excellent skin repair buy 'JERGENS Ultra Healing Moisturiser' from Woolworths, they are both brilliant products.

Grumpy

Thanks Lyn for your reply. I will give the cream a try and the other two that you mentioned sound really good also.

Lyn

Jergens l came across by accident, something different sitting on the shelf of the chemist.
I was booked into the doctor to have a growth removed by my doctor which he had previously tried to burn off twice before, l thought it can't hurt tp try this new cream on it so l put a little dob

• GTIN13: 9310041901916