Bepanthen Ointment

Bepanthen Ointment

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bepanthen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Miss.Therese
Miss.Therese

Wonderful healing properties.

We were first introducing to Bepanthen Ointment when our little one was only 2 months old. It was recommended by a paediatrician due to nappy rash. We were pleasantly surprised by the product, no fragrance and easy to spread. It helped immediately relieve our little ones discomfort and the rash was 90% gone the following morning. We now use it regularly.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing stuff for bubby.

Bought this for my newborn - used it on his delicate skin to prevent nappy rash. It’s so gentle and easy to apply, not sticky like other creams. At the first sign of any redness at change time I dab a little on and by the next nappy change the redness is gone. A tube of this stuff lasts forever as you only need a little dab. Highly recommend having this stuff on hand for your new arrival.

Xio
XioPerth, WA

This is great

I love the Bepathen Ointment as my baby can heal red skin overnight. This is good to treat for burns on the skin as well as cuts (after being desinfected). I have used it for dry skin too (similar to eczema) or to moisturise my dry hands after washing the dishes.

LatoyaR
LatoyaRNebo

I steal it from my Baby for my own Chaffing

Bepathen in our household is more commonly used for my husbands tattoo's or my chaffing. Rarely used for our son. Great product very versatile. We've also used it on minor cuts and grazes ect. I can see bepathen being apart of our groceries order for many years to home. Bit of a household staple really.

Amanda H
Amanda HSydney

Used it for tattoo and sunburn

I was told to buy Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream 100g (different blue and pink packaging from this photo) for my tattoo and apply EXTREMELY SPARINGLY to the tattoo, a small dab for half my leg. It has worked like a charm, my tattoo healed fantastically and I decided to rub some on my forehead when I got sunburned recently.
After the sunburn, wrinkles would appear on my forehead so I lathered some Bepanthen on it, left it on during work and on the second day, it felt as if I never had a sunburn on the previous day before. GREAT product, I have already recommended it to my friends.

Taylah CAdelaide

Life saver! Staple parenting product

I've been using Bepanthem since my first child was born 7 years ago. Never used anything that heals nappy rash as quick. Creating a thick barrier to stop bodily fluids get on the rash and healing it in no time. It is super affordable and lasts forever. We've only bought 4 tubes over that 7 years but have consistently used daily. Well worth the money

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect! Absolute staple in our family!

I absolutely love Bepanthen. I use it at every nappy change with my son and it is the only thing that prevents nappy rash and never causes it (unlike sudocrem, curash or vaseline). I love that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy like other nappy creams! It is also compatible with cloth nappies (and washes out very easily!) I often buy in bulk so I never run out and I often have 6+ 100g tubes in the nursery; my only wish is that I would love if they made an even bigger tube of it!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Useful for so much

Weiwei
WeiweiPerth, WA

Perfect product for getting rid of rashes

Initially was using sudocream and bubs quickly got a minor nappy rash. I was recommended to use Bepanthen which worked a treat and quickly got rid of the nappy rash. It is oil based and so quickly dissolves into baby's skin... Sudocream is cream based.
Since using Bepanthen, bubs has not got any nappy rashes so far! Would highly recommend over sudocream.

great for tattoos!

i used this cream for a tattoo and i didn't have any problems with scabbing. maybe it was how you applied it, or other factors, like the placement on the body of the tattoo, that made your skin more sensitive to scabbing.

aleen
aleensydne

this is perfect

This is best cream ever . I have been using this for 3 years now and this has been awesome. Gets rid of the redness quick. No dramas. Awesome product n I just bought it again.

Angelina
AngelinaMelbourne

Nappy rash gone

Cleared my baby's sore nappy rash in 2 days. Great cream and can be used for other rashes and skin problems. I got this tube as a free sample and happy to pay to buy the product.

Georgie girl
Georgie girlMelbourne

I use this for little scratches, dry skin and all rashes

I can't live without this cream! My LO has dry skin and this worked! It's also great for the scratches they get. Awesome product

camm155
camm155Melbourne australia

amazing

I have been using this since I was little for various skin problems over the years. Most recent is I tried a new facial cleanser - benzac and it was way to strong it burnt my face! My face was all dry and itchy so I tried moisturizer and it done nothing, mum suggested the bepanthen I put it on before bed and woke up and my skin was back to normal. I'm in love!!
worked so fast
Nothing

Val34
Val34Cairns

Love, love, love!

My bub never really had nappy rash, but when she had a mild tummy bug recently, I noticed during nappy changes that her skin was getting quite red. I started using Bepanthen after every nappy change and after only 2 applications, I could see a big improvement. I was surprised how fast it worked! It spreads easily, doesn't smell of chemicals and available from the supermarket as well. Now I use it only in the evening before my daughter goes to bed and it really creates a barrier that protects her skin from irritation. I would definitely recommend it!
Effective yet gentle, easy to find

Rosemel L
Rosemel Lasked

can i use bepanthen for my daughters pimples?

Izzie
Izzieasked

Does anyone know if bepanthen does anything to ingrown warts?

Taylah C

I highly doubt it but I’ve heard tea tree oil is good. Google some natural remedies :) goodluck

Grumpyasked

I have been given Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment for very dry and sun damaged skin on the forehead and face, is it able to be used for this problem?

Lyn

I can't see why not, just don't go out in the sun with it on as it may help sunburn you because of the oil content.
If you really want something for dry skin buy Coles Aloe Vera Gel with Green tea and for an excellent skin repair buy 'JERGENS Ultra Healing Moisturiser' from Woolworths, they are both brilliant products.

Grumpy

Thanks Lyn for your reply. I will give the cream a try and the other two that you mentioned sound really good also.

Lyn

Jergens l came across by accident, something different sitting on the shelf of the chemist.
I was booked into the doctor to have a growth removed by my doctor which he had previously tried to burn off twice before, l thought it can't hurt tp try this new cream on it so l put a little dob

• GTIN13: 9310041901916