Berghaus C7-1

Berghaus C7-1

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My experience with this pack over the last few years on a regular local basis including two nine day traverses of the Scenic Rim and at least a dozen NZ trips has featured no incident where the pack has failed to satisfy my ends.
With almost any pack on the market well within my grasp (likely other choices being WE, Macpac or Mont) as i was retailing at the time, i was introduced to the bio-flex concept and encouraged to try the C7-1. My partner would use hers as much as me if it wasn't for her penchant to have a different pack on hand. She would invariably turn to the Mont Mountain Guide (synthetic 1.9kg 90L) because it is lighter and has a comfortable belt.
I have fitted many packs to others and had the good fortune to use a good many packs over a few decades and i can only provide a ringing endosement of the C7-1. I recommend other serious backpacking sportsmen and women give it a sound inspection when comparing to decide what is right for them.
The harness belt distributes the load and maintains its integrity over a long time. The Bio flex system gives unparalleled flexibility to the wearer. The side pockets are large and yet capacity can be minimised neatly. Large enough lid pocket. Weight is noteworthy in a positive sense.
Harness shoulder straps have a propensity to drift outward necessitating a tightening of the sternum strap. It is recognised however that no one harness size suits everybody in every way.