Listing monitored by Berkowitz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (49)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (26) · Not as advertised (4)

Winnie
WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Houston Swivel Barstool X 3

Purchased them in store at Nunawading and picked up at Knox for about $239 each.

Functional and solid wood bar stool that matching our sun room furnitures!

Delivery was slow but completely understand due to COVID.

Friendly sales people and great communications at IG, phone and emails!

No assembly and installation required. Come in one pierce!

Gill Penfold
Gill PenfoldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth the wait….

Very impressed with the service all around - from the salesman in store to the head office staff organising delivery to the delivery staff. We found all staff to be very helpful and professional.

Confidence in Berkowitz

To the Team at Berkowitz,

Just received my delivery of the Charles corner suite and Harris armchair and we LOVE IT!
The sales team kept me informed and updated. The delivery team kept in touch and the young guys who delivered were accommodating and courteous. I was waiting for lockdown to end so I could test run the items but I shouldn’t have worried as we had bought a Chesterfield previously from your company which we love. I’m not a typical online shopper but your company has high quality product with style and you made it easy. Thanks.

Great Service and products

Due to covid it is hard to purchase anything online. Quality and service was excellent. my clients were all pleased

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Looked at the sofa lounge in store, then ordered over the phone weeks later. They were very easy to communicate with and made the whole process very easy. They delivered on the agreed date with no problems. They are highly recommended.

Hi Angela,
thank you so much for the review. this is awesome to hear. Hope you love the lounge :)

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new chairs

Finally found beautifully designed recliner chairs at Berkowitz. Great design & so comfortable. Great service & staff kept me updated on expected delivery date. Very happy.

Justin B.Berkowitz

Thank you Kim! This means a lot to us.
Enjoy the comfort of the chairs :)

Lina C.
Lina C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful furniture.. great customer service!

Thank you Justin for your help and professionalism. My beautiful buffet and dining table and chairs arrived today in Brisbane. Just love it!

Justin B.Berkowitz

thank you Lina! This is so great to hear :) Let me know if I can help again!
thanks again.

Amazing Service and Quality Furniture

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to Bill from your Auburn store for all his help with arranging our living room furniture. He was extremely helpful, bubbly and professional and had a great eye for what would suit our home. When our furniture arrived we LOVED IT and your delivery service was also fantastic! Definitely won't be the last time we order from your store!

Justin B.Berkowitz

Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to provide this review, it really does mean the world to us. We will certainly pass this onto Bill. We look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Other Furniture Shops

Excellent service! Great quality products!

Good range in store with variety of different products. The sales staff at DFO Essendon had a great knowledge of products in store.

Justin B.Berkowitz

Thank you Kate! This is awesome to hear :)

FAM
FAMSydney, NSW

Great table, excellent service from delivery guys

I purchased the stylish yet practical Yoko extendable dining table in early June at the Alexandria store in Sydney and was told that the item would only arrive in late August due to the pandemic. I was pleasantly surprised when by mid-July I was informed that the table would be arriving sooner. The delivery guys who came were polite and friendly and they were careful with carrying and installing the table for me and even removed the cardboard waste as part of their service. It really was a nice change from other furniture delivery people who were rougher and would not carry the items inside my apartment.

Eliasp
EliaspSydney, NSW

New Reclining Armchair

We purchased a new reclining armchair with foot rest. It arrived recently and looks perfect in the study. It took a little while to get here due to covid but when it arrived my wife and I were extremely happy.

Hi Eliasp,
thank you for reviewing us, the chair looks great! Enjoy relaxing for many years to come :)
Regards,

Roger
Roger

Great experience

We were shown a number of lounge suites which met the criteria we gave Nim the sales person. Quality advice and service and happy with the price. Thanks Nim.

Justin B.Berkowitz

Thanks Roger for taking the rime to provide this review, it is very much appreciated from the whole Berkowitz team. Looking forward to delivering your furniture.

RRR001
RRR001

Yianna provided us with a very knowledgeable, informative and seamless experience. Good selection and range available in store. Found it much easier to navigate instore than online.

Justin B.Berkowitz

Thank you for the lovely review. It is great to hear the service you have received from Yianna, we really do appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Meghavi P.
Meghavi P.Sydney, NSW

Great service & best product.

Amazing helpful staff member Keral.she is very passionate .
Bought dining table ,tv entretainment unit and coffee table..(SCANDI )..very nice product.

Great experience from Auburn store

We recently purchased a dining room suite from the Auburn store. Bill the sales chap was very helpful assisting us to select the ideal one for our specific needs. There was a minor glitch with the chairs, but this was rectified fairly quickly. The delivery men were really good and quickly assembled the table for us. All in all a good experience dealing with Berkowitz and we would happily use them again.

Justin B.Berkowitz

Thank you Murray for the review. It is great to hear the service from Bill was great in assisting you to purchase the chairs. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Victor H.
Victor H.asked
Physical Stores

We purchased from the Springvale store a 3 seater leather sofa which was faulty from day 1 -We have been trying to deal with the manager Gabriel - He has no concept of customer service and it appears that once the product is sold they are not interested in dealing with any issues promptly. Our experience has been extremely disappointing, we are still waiting for an outcome and Berkowitz should think long and hard about how the want their managers to deal with issues and customers.

Hi Victor,
I am sorry to hear about this - please email me on justin@berkowitz.com.au so i can follow up and do my best to get this resolved.

Jennifer Reddacliff
Jennifer Reddacliffasked
Berkowitz

Do you only have stores in Melbourne.
We live on the Gold Coast Qld
Is you leather top grade leather
Jennifer Reddacliff

Daniel Brandi
Daniel Brandi

Hi Jennifer,
I don’t think there are any stores QLD..
The leather is of top quality, we are extremely happy with our furniture.

Hi Jennifer,
Confirming we do not have any stores in Queensland but we can certainly deliver there. Please email justin@berkowitz.com.au if you would like any information (and thanks for the support Daniel Brandi :) !)

Justin

Get an answer from our members and Berkowitz representatives

Compare both Berkowitz
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Berkowitz