89% · 22323 · 9%
4.9

JoM
JoM2 posts
  Physical Stores

A smooth and happy experience

We recently bought a 3 seater and 2 seater Scandi sofas through Berkowitz Alexandria. The staff were very helpful. It makes all the difference to be able to physically see/test the sofa before deciding. They, the person arranging the delivery and the 2 delivery men were very polite from start to finish. Delivery was exactly as notified and the men set up the sofas and took away the packaging. We even received our sofas 3-4 weeks earlier than the original estimate. We are happy with our purchase and would recommend Berkowitz to others. Show details
Neiley
Neiley2 posts

Excellent service. Quality products

We purchased two Stressless recliner chairs and found the experience stress free. Good service, not pushy, friendly people. Happy! Show details
Kristine N.
Kristine N.

Excellent Customer service

Thank you Robert (Artarmon Manager). Appreciate your help today. We were able to pick our dining set. Excellent customer service.
Nathan
Nathan

Great service!

Great service from the artarmon store. Went with the space 57 chair. Super comfy!
Reggie F.
Reggie F.

good service

We bought REO Sofa in the Atarmon store, good service from Robert! Show details
Coleen
ColeenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Experience

David spent a lot of time with us as we narrowed down the reclining chairs we wanted and a sofa. Helpful, knowledgeable and oh so patient. Richard worked hard to give us the best price he could. I highly recommend the DFO Store at Essendon. Show details
BSyd
BSyd
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
  Physical Stores

A great, positive experience overall

Excellent service from Branden and Julian. They were courteous, friendly and efficient with their time. They are an asset to the business. Highly recommend!
Joe
JoeSydney, NSW2 posts

Totally satisfied

We don't normally do reviews but were so thrilled with our recliners when they arrived and wanted to thank Robert in the Artarmon store for his help and excellent service. Joe and Anita Show details
Ross S.
Ross S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great furniture deal

I found David at Berkowitz to be friendly and with great knowledge of the products. Willing to do deals. Will shop again at Berkowitz Show details ·  1
Design My Space
Design My SpaceSydney, NSW3 posts

Very happy clients!!

Great product & service!
My clients were very happy with their new sofa , recliner and side table which I recommended best suited their new home.
From point of sale to delivery the staff & team provided excellent service.
Recommending Berkowitz for your living or dining area requirements!! Show details ·  2
Shereen H.
Shereen H.

AMAZING

David and Richard have been excellent help! They made our shopping experience super easy and seamless and would definitely come back for future purchases :) Show details ·  1
APLP
APLPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical Stores

We had a great experience at Berkowitz Essendon DFO. The customer service from David and Richard was amazing. We walked away very happy customers and will be back there again soon. Show details ·  1
Gaik
GaikSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent service Perfecf chair

The process of buying a recliner was made easy by the sale price, service and professionalism. I couldn’t ask for an easier transaction Show details ·  1
Rosie
Rosie

Excellent Customer Service

I was looking for a New dinning table set at Essendon store Berkowitz. Two staff members were very helpful, Mr. David and Mr. Richard . They gave me exceptional advice about the product dining set and a very generous price, all the while being extremely patient. Will come back again. Thank you Richard and David. Show details

M G · Berkowitz Furniture

Your website says that the Sven dining chair has a 4 week delivery timeframe. I've been waiting 11 weeks for my chairs and was told this morning that they "might" arrive into the Alexandria store next week. I know I'll love the chairs once I have them but I was told 4-7 weeks for delivery. Is someone able to confirm that these chairs have indeed been sent to Sydney from Melbourne as the Alexandria store just keeps telling me it's the supplier's hold up. Thank you.

Berkowitz Furniture   DM

Hi there please email sales@berkowitz.com.au with order details so I can give you an exact update. Regards,

M G

Thanks for that Justin but we've decided to just pick the chairs up ourselves. We've been told we'll get our $250 delivery fee back so as long as that happens we'll be happy.

Victor H.
Victor H. · Physical Stores

We purchased from the Springvale store a 3 seater leather sofa which was faulty from day 1 -We have been trying to deal with the manager Gabriel - He has no concept of customer service and it appears that once the product is sold they are not interested in dealing with any issues promptly. Our experience has been extremely disappointing, we are still waiting for an outcome and Berkowitz should think long and hard about how the want their managers to deal with issues and customers.

Berkowitz Furniture   DM

Hi Victor, I am sorry to hear about this - please email me on justin@berkowitz.com.au so i can follow up and do my best to get this resolved.
Kind regards,

Jennifer Reddacliff
Jennifer Reddacliff · Berkowitz Furniture

Do you only have stores in Melbourne.
We live on the Gold Coast Qld
Is you leather top grade leather
Jennifer Reddacliff

Daniel Brandi
Daniel Brandi
Berkowitz Furniture   DM

Hi Jennifer, Confirming we do not have any stores in Queensland but we can certainly deliver there. Please email justin@berkowitz.com.au if you would like any information (and thanks for the support Daniel Brandi :) !)
Kind regards,

Compare all Berkowitz Furniture listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas