Bayer Berocca

Bonnieasked

Hi can you take berocca if you have type 2 diabetes

jennie
jennie

Bonnie, I would check with your Dr or nutritionist regarding this question

Janice

Janiceasked

I am a diabetic of 12 years. Am I supposed to continue with my Berroca? My Pharmacist advice not to continue because of my Type 2 Diabetes?

Manaf

Manafasked

A freind gave me, whle i was playing, i felt its very good and efective, i am a badmiton paer , 47 rs old. So i bought a pack.

I want to now, 1 tablet is for how many ours ? If i ave morning and evenin playing sessions, if i take 1 tablet enogh or is it ok to take 2 ?

And how fast this willeffect ? How any mnts before i must drink this ? Or its good after finish play? Is this a pre workot drink or while playing will effect as CAA

manaf, sri lanka

Dmitri
Dmitri

I would suggest taking 1 tablet just before you start playing. If you're playing again later that day, you could take another one, or maybe consider some other kind of pre-workout drink. like coffee!
Btw, if you do want to have a coffee AND a Berocca, try to separate them by an hour or 2, as the coffee tends to flush out the B vitamins.
In terms of effective duration etc, I think you'll just have to experiment and see how you feel.
Have fun!

Ritz

Ritzasked

Can I drink Berocca while I have PMS?

John K

John Kasked

I know Berocca is used in cold water, but can it be used as a hot drink? Being made with Aspartame, makes it suitable for diabetics, unlike Lemsip which has a higher sugar level.

Angel

I have never used anything but tap water so unless says hot water I would not recommend it any other way. I hope this helps.

Josie
Josie

I usually use hot water during the winter. I find it very comforting. It doesn't take way all the goodness you feel when taking it with cold water.

audrieau
audrieau

I spoke to my pharmacist about it as I also like it as a hot drink. His answer was that heat will deteriorate the vitamins a bit faster, but if you drink it within the hour then you will be fine. Also that the standard Berocca in cold water deteriorates the vitamin over time also. Either hot or cold, you should drink them within the hour.

josie

josieasked

can i take the ber boost whilst on blood pressure tablets?

Angel

I can not see why not, as ive been on meds and still taken it. Its only vitamin B , but if your not sure ask your doctor for peace of mind.

Rizza

Rizzaasked

Does Berroca make you feel jittery?

Same same
Same same

Hi it doesn't make me jittery.

Cat

Catasked

Can my 10 year old daughter have it?

Thomas
Thomas

It is ok because it doesnt contain caffeine but consuming too much at a young age is a problem. In the USA berocca contains caffeine!

Andante
Andante

I would not give a product containing artificial sweetners to a child. They are even more damaging than sugar. They can spike the blood sugar levels, which is what can give that initial energy boost, but drop rapidly after leaving you craving more sugar. They can cause in balances in other hormones as they are stored in the liver. Just come across your post so probably a bit late now, but it might help someone else.

TheLegend28
TheLegend28

Righto cat, on the packet it is clearly stated that person from 12 years and onwards can consume the product. But, I let my pet monkey have a suckle. He died smarter than you, read the packet you downi! Rip Jimbo

Pancresia 12

Pancresia 12asked

Is it better to take it in the morning or at night. Does it affect sleep?

Vicky
Vicky

Morning,definitely. Sets me up for the day. I would not take it in the evening.

Lee Tsui
Lee Tsui

Yeah I wouldn't take it at all to be honest with the side effects I've experienced. For sure you don't want to take any energy supplement at night unless you are intentionally looking not to sleep well.

hotrod123

hotrod123asked

How many can I take in one day? And how often?

Jason
Jason

One tablet per day

David Wheatley

David Wheatleyasked

Somebody suggested that it can help with hearing problems as it stimulates the nerves,is this true?

sassyrav

Im sorry David I wouldnt know. Interesting to know though....

KITTY 61

KITTY 61asked

My partner has been taking berocca for many years now every morning I am wondering if he should have a break every now and then, what are as he is not jumping out of his skin with B B B bursts of energy?

sassyrav

Hi i put my husband on IntelliVit for men made by Blooms. Available at your local pharmacy for around $22 which lasts 2 months. Its a split release tablet. One layer is an instant release of multivitamins and the second layer is a slow release. Berrocca has plenty of great ingredients but the IntellVit was my choice for my hubby since he was a bit the same, but this doesnt seem to make him jump out of skin either i think the vitamins, a balanced diet and daily excersize will solve that problem. My husband seems to be more energetic when he starts goin to the gym i just put him on vitamins to give his body suplements that he may be missing out on.

Get an answer from our members and Bayer representatives