Bayer Berocca

Bayer Berocca (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gives me energy for my day and workouts!

If I want to get up and get my workout in, I just pop one in a water bottle and drink. Within 20 mins I'm a new person! I like that it's more natural than 5 hour energy, and doesn't give me heart burn like 5 hr either. Taste could be better, but other than that no complaints! Just make sure to eat with it or you'll be jittery

great energy!

I tested this product and thought it was great, better than drinking energy drink, my wife loves it too..if taste is not too your liking mix it with a little juice and wala!

I mixed it in orange/pineapple juice

First time I tried this, I couldn't get the full four ounces down. I have chronic mono so I really need an extra energy boost from B-12 and minerals. So instead of giving up, the next day I mixed it with 4 oz of orange-pineapple juice. No problem getting it down. Works great! Really glad I found this product.

Mikayla

Mikayla

Needs improvement.

I think that Berocca should have a different range of flavours instead of one to make customers happier. I didn't enjoy the taste, but I did like the fizziness. If I was to be honest, I didn't get any energy that I was expecting.

GRRREAT pick me up.

Looks great on the box but too many artificial chemicals

Whatever it is that's in Barocca makes me extremely sick and I get a horrible fake sweet taste in my mouth for the whole day that doesn't go away after Barocca. This is the third time I bought a pack of it and each time I noticed how terribly sick I feel and poisoned. I believe it's the phenanlyne (sorry can't be bothered to spell it) or the artificial sugars. But it's horrible. I'd rather you guys just put crappy sugar and calories in than poison me with fake sugars and fake colours and flavours! I won't buy again and I feel stupid for buying them three times now in the hope I am wrong but I am not.

Michael

MichaelAustin

Finally something that works for me!

I've been using this product for two months and it has kept me going through my shift as an overnight grocery stocker at HEB. I use to take five hour energy but this product is the right one for me. I would advise to take it for at least a whole week before you decide that it's not for you.
focus and energy with out jitters
turns your urine same color as the beverage

Didn't provide what I was looking for

I bought Berocca hoping that it would provide what it promises but instead I got nothing out of it. No energy and no mental clarity at all. Not even the slightest hint of a pick me up. On top of that it tastes horrible. The taste was like unsweetened orange kool aid mixed with crushed aspirin. Also not to mention the extremely high price. I bought the 10 count container at Walgreens and it was almost $12. Such a waste.

Pure gold for this silver surfer

Britney P

Britney PAlbany

Best thing EVER!!

My brother told me to try berocca-He uses it to concentrate on his studies and found it really helpful.
I have low iron and suffer from persistent fatigue; also a side-effect of the medication I take. Although I enjoy coffee, caffeine does absolutely nothing to me. I have a constant struggle just to stay awake at work. When the fatigue is particularly bad, I take Berocca. I'm not a fan of the original or the Orange flavour, so I don't usually take Berocca unless I'm really desperate. Although in saying that; just yesterday I bought the new " Berocca Boost" and quite enjoyed the flavor!
I would recommend Berocca to anyone wanting to improve their focus and mental alertness. I don't know what I would do without this product!

Thanks berocca

I've tried everything and finally found Berocca helps me over the 3:00 pm slow down where I have to nap or have seriously strong coffee. Now I've noticed I stay focused and alert. Not jittery and nervous. Thanks!

Berocca not worth it!

I bought Berocca hoping it would give a little more energy and help with mental sharpness, but that has not been the case. I don't drink coffee or caffeinated drinks, and I workout at least four times a week. So, I thought that something with caffeine would have an affect. After seven days of taking in the morning...nothing. I feel the same level of tiredness, and lack of focus.

Kiarmu

KiarmuSydney

Better than other supplements

Nervous customer

Because a lot of people kept telling me this was the best thing to take being under stress I thought I would give it a try. The only thing Berocca does for me is making me nervous and plain aggressive. I thought this would be only in the beginning, but the longer I took Berocca worse it got

Not for everyone

Watch out for Aspartame !

My teenage son had always been a happy kid . Then at 15 he started taking Berroca at breakfast at the end of last year. After a few weeks he suddenly started to experience some severe symptoms of depression , to the extent that he started to cut himself . We were all devasteted ! Doing some extensive research I found out that Aspartame , used as a sweetener in Berocca , can cause many severe health problems , including depression and anxiety ! We will stay away from this product in the future !

robertwimcleod
robertwimcleod

sassyravMuswellbrook, New South Wales

Unreal Stuff!

SnowQueen
SnowQueen

Hi there, i heard from the users i know that it can irritate your tummy. :( when do you usually take this? im just scared i might go num 2 during a work or in a middle of a meeting lol. thanks :)

jrg200

jrg200

ok, you might think i am crazy, but i don't take this for energy, i take it to ward off impending colds! It works! I don't get colds anymore. As soon as i feel like i might be getting something i take one, sometimes 2! apparently its the zinc that might do it - but it seems to work differently to the zinc pills alone! if you've seen or heard of the american one (air borne)that is supposed to fight off colds etc, then this is the same, if not better, and certainly cheaper!!
FANTASTIC product

Berocca

Started taking it after a chemist suggested as a hangover cure (It actually works... ). I also got told that it is designed to help you metabolise consumed energy.... Hmmm dubious.... But i have found my self to be less hungry during the days that i take it before breakfast, then on the days i dont...
Energy efficient, long term it is cheaper then a cup of coffee, i actually lost weight while drinking it daily due to not feeling like i needed food for energy
Flavour has some issues... orange is very zesty..., it can be expensive if u take to ready to go drink,

cyberstoat
cyberstoat

the reason you are less hungry is simply due to water intake

Terrible

Very poor option for the new packaging. There is no need to add any more plastic containers to the general waste. It should be withdrawn immediately.
Can be good for hangovers.
The new packaging consisting of a plastic bottle of water with a pill in the lid is going to greatly add to landfill as most people will simply drop it in the nearest waste bin. Everyone nhas access to a glass and a tap, so just sell the pills in a canister (preferably biodegradable).

Terrible

These pills made me ill.
I put down my adult on-set asthma to the bright yellow colouring in the water soluble pills.
I am 100% sure about this: if I take them I get acute asthma needing an inhaler -if I don't take them I am clear and don't need an inhaler.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Surely any 'health product' shouldn't contain known allergens like colourings, this is just ludicrous and it horrifies me to think just how many thousands of people might be affected by this one product.
Seems like an easy way to top up with the right vitamins
Laden with cemicals, sweeteners and colourings

Bonnie

Bonnieasked

Hi can you take berocca if you have type 2 diabetes

jennie
jennie

Bonnie, I would check with your Dr or nutritionist regarding this question

Janice

Janiceasked

I am a diabetic of 12 years. Am I supposed to continue with my Berroca? My Pharmacist advice not to continue because of my Type 2 Diabetes?

Manaf

Manafasked

A freind gave me, whle i was playing, i felt its very good and efective, i am a badmiton paer , 47 rs old. So i bought a pack.

I want to now, 1 tablet is for how many ours ? If i ave morning and evenin playing sessions, if i take 1 tablet enogh or is it ok to take 2 ?

And how fast this willeffect ? How any mnts before i must drink this ? Or its good after finish play? Is this a pre workot drink or while playing will effect as CAA

manaf, sri lanka

Dmitri
Dmitri

I would suggest taking 1 tablet just before you start playing. If you're playing again later that day, you could take another one, or maybe consider some other kind of pre-workout drink. like coffee!
Btw, if you do want to have a coffee AND a Berocca, try to separate them by an hour or 2, as the coffee tends to flush out the B vitamins.
In terms of effective duration etc, I think you'll just have to experiment and see how you feel.
Have fun!

Get an answer from our members and Bayer representatives

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements