Berri Juice

Berri Juice (page 2 of 2)

Never buying again

Tomato juice. Half way through a 2L container I noticed black Mold spots inside bottle. Was refrigerated . Was purchased at woolworths

Grapefruit Juice - When did it change to pinkish colour rather than yellow?

Been buying this for years and the yellow grapefruit has always been your product, you still have images of the yellow on your website. But went to woollies today and no mention of different product but just seems to be using the tumbler grapefruit instead of yellow grapefruits now.

Really bitter Grapefruit Juice.

Grapefruit may be sour, but it is not meant to be bitter. I think they got some of its rind mixed in leading to the flavour.

Like the juice/hate the container

Recently I called them specifically about the missing handle to complain. I found the handle really useful. The 2.4Lt bottle is heavy when it is Full and there is no neck to grab hold of. Often when in the kitchen, your hands aren't dry and trying to pick up a solid rectangle solely by the cap is not easy. Also when you see a Picture of the bottle, the handle is still there but it is no longer supplied when you order a bottle, unfortunately. Why on Earth Was it Removed? Not 'happy' Jan!

Hooray they changed the container :)

Berri Mango/apple 2L Carton in the Fridge Section

Been buying this stuff "weekly" for 6+ years. Early Nov 2016 got a carton which was tainted with an off/fermented citrus flavour. Rang the consumer help line 1800 131 133, they were sympathetic and said they'd refund. Followed this up three times now and still nothing. Instructed wife not to ever purchase it again on Principal.

Berri Tomato Juice 2L

This tastes like it has more salt than seawater - my lips were dry & wrinkly within 15 minutes of drinking half a cup diluted with water & I was thirsty all afternoon. There also doesn't seem to be an easy way to reach their customer support. Terrible.

false advertising

Berri apple juice apples are chinese.
We can grow beautiful apples in this country so source them from here please Berri.
Inferior juice. Do not purchase.

sweet and sickly

Being a good foodie and trying to cut down on my sodium and sugar intake, I bought soem Berri tomato juice. Yuk. I thre out about a litre of the sickly sweet excuse for tomato juices I had grown used to. What had they doen to a tried and true recipe?

berri tomato juice

now forced to buy 2.4lt rather than preferred 1lt. Last two purchased have become undrinkable. OK 1st glass after opening, then tastes terrible. What has happened to my preferred breakfast juice? Never again.

Apple & Blackcurrant Juice

Is an absolute winner! Comes in a handy 2.4L bottle with a convenient carry handle.
Tastes amazing, but has a lot of a sugar as a downside.

Terrible Berri Tomato juice

I usually drink this brand. Just opened a 2litre plastic bottle of tomato juice best before March 2015. It was undrinkable, fermented (?) and thin, no substance. I tried to call the 1800 number, no response. Not happy. If this was the first bottle I had tried it certainly would be the last.

Berri truly ruby grape fruit

Our family recently purchased the berri truly ruby grape fruit product As I have two young children under ten and a healthy choice concious family we decided to a purchase a juice that was made naturally with no added sugars. Then after opening this product I was horibly disappointed .this product tastes that bad that not one of us could drink more than a mouthful as being a young family it's hard to throw away money.
It has no sugar
Awful undrinkable

Berri - Truly

"We hand pick our mangoes and the finest juicing oranges", ...I don't think so, the small print reveals the juice is actually a product of Mexico. Could Berri not find any oranges or mangos in Australia?
The consistency is much too thick to drink, are you supposed to water it down ?
Anyway I have thrown it away, I am buying apple juice made from South Australian apples, Berri juice is off my shopping list.

I actually really loved the nectar type texture, disappointed it was discontinued.

Dangerous for pregnant women as herbs have not been tested

Pregnant and lactating women - the berri super juice immune has small print on the back of the label stating this product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women because the herbs have not been tested. The customer service department provided no assistance other than to tell me to read the labels before buying the product. This product cost $4.50 for 1litre so this information should be clearly printed on the front of the label.

The warning label for pregnant women is on the back in small print.

Loved the juice

Berri's new apple juice is delicious a bit overpriced for the quantity but overall a very pleasant experience. Not sure how Berri go about their distribution but have found the glass bottled apple juice in many cafes in and around Melbourne, so it is radily available. Do yourselves a favour and get some today
The very full taste
expensive for quantity

my mother and I loved the (APPLE<CeLery>COCONUt and lemon) juice and just wondering why its not at coles or woolworths and if the company are still making it or not. Berri have no email or contact other then phone and written or facebook so I might ring them if I get desperate. The drink is very nice and hydrating in summer because the electrolites in the ingrediants and we found it great after the flu and I was enjoying it and had it on our regular order per week. Now I feel empty without it. PLEASE BRING IT BACK BERRI!

Can you tell me why noe off berri grapefruit juice is stocked st coles and Woolworths I always buy it but I can’t find it anywhere can I buy direct from you or where can I buy it?
hi hmm, berri grapefruit is current in shops but sometimes not online orders we have found. I notice it is back and I love it also. I want to know the same thing about the celery juice berri make. I want to know why berri don't bother to have a email or direct page to write to them like other companies? so they can answer directly and quickly?

Why don’t you make grapefruit juice I can’t buy it anywhere. Any help?
If i owned it i would... but as im a fitter in kalgoorlie..cheers