93% · 685 · 7%

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW2 posts

Great brands available, excellent customer service

I have always had an excellent experience with Beserk. When I've had to return items it has been super fast and their customer service is always 10/10 (particularly Kacey was really helpful.) Show details ·  1
Mia
MiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Satisfied

Made my first purchase a few weeks ago. I’m really happy with my products! I’m a spooky bish so their variety of items speak to my soul. Great quality, quick delivery- check them out :) Show details ·  1
Prue W.
Prue W.Darling Downs, QLD

The best online shop in the world

Long time Customer could not recommend this shop and it’s products, quality, and customer service and just goddamn awesomeness enough favourite shop in the world 100%
 Show details ·  1
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Always wonderful

The staff are hands on with social media and help customers to every extent possibly. The customers and the staff seem to have formed a bond which is wonderful as it adds to an already year's long amazing experience.
I have bought many items over the years and cannot reccomend Beserk enough!  Show details ·  1
Abi R.
Abi R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best customer service and quality merchandise!

Beserk has the best customer service, and everything I have ordered over the years has been perfect quality and shipped on time/early! Issues with a pair of unavailable preordered shoes I wanted were resolved instantly by the wonderful team at Beserk, a very happy customer! Show details ·  1
Deborah R.
Deborah R.Darling Downs, QLD

This place is the best, the staff r the most helpful, caring, polite n knowledgeable people. Staff are happy to see u

Refunds or exchange are easy n quick. Product's are fantastic you get what you pay for, the quality is great.  Show details ·  1
Alisi F
Alisi F3 posts

Steffi Fox-Cully
Steffi Fox-Cully Southwest, VIC

Excellent website, products and customer support

I have made several orders through Beserk and they have all been great.

I had trouble with one faulty product and they went above and beyond to fix the issue.
Communication was very quick and super friendly.

Prices are amazing and dispatch times are really quick.

Highly recommend this smaller buisness.  Show details ·  1

SJB
SJBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Awesomeness

Delivery was lighting fast best price and perfect packaging can't say enough great things about this store so many incredible things to buy ill be back and back and back and back couldn't be more impressed Show details ·  1
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT147 posts

Lunagoddess
LunagoddessHunter Region, NSW15 posts

The best!!!

These guys know how to run a professional business! I screwed my order up with the delivery method, not only were they on top of that mistake, but fixed it fast. Professionally (especially Kacey] they are outstanding!! Love the items I bought, especially the vegan make up! Really impressed! My favourite store!! Show details ·  1
Maeve
Maeve Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Zoé Flores
Zoé Flores

Excellent online customer service!

I had placed an order for a few items a few weeks ago and I was informed one of the items had just gone out of stock. I was contacted immediately by Kacey and they gave me a few options to help my problem! It was resolved within the hour and I will be happily waiting for my order to come through! I have ordered through berserk before and the products are high quality and amazing so I’m sure to buy through again and am very pleased with the staff onboard ❤️ Thank you again, Kacey! ❤️

-Zoé Show reply

Lil.N
Lil.NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Literally the Best Shop Ever

The store is so easy to navigate and find everything you're looking for. The shipping time was SO FAST! My items got here (Melbourne) in the middle of a pandemic in a matter of days. Shipping was also free since I spent over $89. The products are such good quality and are so comfy to wear. The customer service is perfect and the people who help are always so sweet and do their best and do everything they can to ensure they can help you with all of your needs. Overall, Beserk is just the best and I love it.  Show details ·  1
chris
chrisSouthwest, VIC

The best alternative online store

Beserk ships everything EXTREMELY quickly, their customer service is the best, they have a huge range and they are my number 1 go-to place to order gothic clothing, homewares and hair products. (seriously, their customer service is by far the most friendly and helpful I have ever come across) Show details ·  1
SLB
SLBPerth, WA4 posts

My not so local, local

I almost exclusively order from beserk for clothing, homewares and gifts. They're also super onto the packing and getting the order out. Great range always updating and the service is always fantastic. Also the inbuilt rewards system is always tempting me to buy new stuff! They are the best source for UK and US brands like Killstar and Restyle for Australians Show details ·  1
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Beserk compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Donna666
Donna666Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always a pleasure to buy from :)

I’ve been buying online from Beserk for many years now.
They’re products are fantastic quality, they ship out items super fast and their customer service is exceptional.
Thank you, Beserk team, for always proving the best of everything :) Show details ·  1
cheeky
cheekySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best Alternative fashion

I found Beserk through scouring the internet for interesting fashion and made a small order from them as it was my first and my delivery was sent out the next day as I ordered after 2pm and arrived to me 2 business days after dispatch in semi-rural Queensland which is faster than anywhere I’ve ordered from.
The clothes were packaged beautifully in a cute little bag and had obviously been handled with care.
I also contacted customer service as they had a point system I was unaware of, so I emailed and was helped within an hour by Nikki who added my points with no qualms.

I also received two complimentary cute little candy hearts in my package ❤️ Show details ·  1

Kristy Parsons
Kristy ParsonsWestern District, VIC

love all their products,

im a new customer but Beserk has amazing service, they answered all my questions and they even give u a complimentary love candy with your package! so sweet, would recommend to anyone xx Show details ·  1
Zenna
Zenna

Excellent customer service!

I've been a loyal customer with Beserk for more than 3 years now, and will continue to be for a long time. Their shipping is always fast, I've never had any problems from their end with orders, and they're always open to any requests I have with my orders! I'd rather buy from Beserk than directly from the brand as I find this company to be more reliable than most of the brands themselves. Highly highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Steph
Steph

Perfect service

First time shopping with beserk and when my order arrived (early too) the shoes were too small, my fault not theirs (weird sized feet) I emailed the customer help and got a quick lovely response from a lady called kasey who was able to answer all my questions and help me exchange them for a different pair, she also explained how the process works so I was well informed, best online support I’ve ever had , 10/10 Show details ·  1
Keish
KeishNew South Wales

Unhappy

Still haven't recieved my order. Waited for my estimated delivery date and the required extra days i was told with my shipping and i still don't have it nor have a had help locating it. Not happy at all Show details
Beserk   DM
Joel
Joel3 posts

Excellent Service

Every think was as pictured / described.
The quality was excellent.
The delivery was very fast.
I would 100% shop with Beserk again.
They had a little something for everybody which I think was the best part for me. Show details ·  1
Ahri
Ahri2 posts

Wonderful company to shop with!

I bought a number of Killstar items from Beserk a few weeks ago amid the virus outbreak and the closing of NZ borders. My package arrived today whilst still in level 4 lockdown with only a slight tear in the bag however none of the clothing were damaged!

My order was processed extremely fast and the only delay was the transit to New Zealand which was understandable! Customer service using the online livechat was great and I knew I was talking to a real person :) love this company so much, thank you guys. Show details ·  1

Georgia
GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great store and customer service

The item i bought was lightly damaged possibly during transit and the wonderful customer service person nikki emailed back promptly and offered a range of solutions leaving me very happy with the outcome, 10/10 Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda3 posts

Love this place my number1 go too

This is my fav shop.the clothes are aswome the quilty is great and great service. My only thing is I usually have the sizing wrong but that's me the shop...it would be great if they sent me a return envelope. As I realy get out...but again my bad.so 100% of a shop Show details ·  1
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Beserk compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

ThatGuy
ThatGuy

Fast and quality service

I received an immediate confirmation when I made my order and my order was sent and arrived within four days.
The package arrived in perfect condition and the figure was undamaged. Show details ·  1
emily
emilySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The online shop with consistently great customer service and large variety of stock

Beserk is an online shop I have brought from regularly, the variety that is available spans from make up to kitchen products. There is something for everyone and endless gift ideas for the hard to buy for person. The customer service I receive there is second to none, going over and above to help fix any issues caused by myself or any accidents on their end. Products are always well packaged and exactly as described. Returns are never an issue within guidelines. Show details ·  1
Loralie Bodle
Loralie BodleBrisbane4 posts

This shop is awesome!

They sell a wide variety of alternate products that can only be purchased online however offer 1 hour pick up from their Windsor store. Purchased Arctic Fox hair dye and was able to pick it up same day. Online ordering process is easy, order was ready to collect on time and staff were very friendly. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Yes! Beserk! I Love It!

I live in Adelaide and personally i think the variety of clothing that can be found here is not really outside of the "Sheep" factor, wearing a Chinese size 6.

Well, I do not have a size 6 body. Nor do i wish to wear whats "socially acceptable" fashion wise according to superstars who plump their lips when they turn 13.

Back to the point.

I have ordered quite a few things from this store now and they have always been efficient, very customer orientated and happy to answer one of my million questions i have sometimes. Not to mention The brands stock sizes that look nice on my size 16 body.

Thank you to everyone that works at Beserk for making my shopping experience a good one.

Jade
JadeMelbourne6 posts

Amazing online store

I absolutely adore Berserk. They have a wide range of alternative clothing, accessories and homewares.

The customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. Email contact is always friendly and personal. I've had to phone once with a query and was met with such a helpful, bubbly person at the other end of the line.

Delivery times are fantastic too. All in all, an outstanding online store!

Wasteland
WastelandSydney, NSW11 posts

5 stars!!!! Favourite online store

This is one of my favourite online stores!

They have a great range of products from shoes, clothing, accessories and other niik-naks.

They have a range of payment methods, Afterpay is my favourite (of course).

Beserk's customer service is 5 stars as well. They are always willing to help you.

Zoe
ZoeQueensland19 posts

My Favourite Place To Shop

I was surprised to see that Beserk wasn't already on your website. It's my favourite place to shop! If you love goth, rockabilly or alternative clothing, there's no better place! The staff are so lovely; whenever i've ordered the wrong size by accident, they're quick to fix it and send the correct size right away. Everything is great quality, they stock so many brands you can't get anywhere else in Australia and their delivery is really fast!