2Bessemer Cookware

Jennifer Carr
Jennifer Carr2 posts
  Woks

Cheap knockoff

Purchased Bessemer wok in the early 80s and happily used it constantly for many years. No longer have it now and to my surprise, recently seen it available on a Facebook ad. Eagerly purchased thinking of my original wok . Most disappointed . Packaging said made in China. Opened to find a smaller , inferior product. Show details
cdr
cdrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Lifetime Warranty does not exist

Lifetime Warranty is just a joke luke so many . What my Mother bought and what I bought are worlds apart. Paid over 2k for for different products and the coatings are all gone. Lifetime warranty does not exist. So many dealers not interested only want to trade product for 5% of the purchase . Dont waate you time or your harad earnded dollars. It not worth it ! Show details
Gianni
GianniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Classic Range

Where has the quality gone

Purchased new pot after using old one that I have used for last for 20 years plus, and is still fabulous. New one noticeably inferior. What's happened to the Quality
HMG1969
HMG1969Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Classic Range

Great product once upon a time

Purchased a set of pots and cookware approximately 3 years ago at a total cost of $1000. My mother had Bessemer products that have stood the test of time. The pots are now of an inferior quality. The coating is poor and showing signs of fading and peeling even though they have only ever been washed by hand as instructed. The biggest concern however has been the extremely poor handles which have all become brittle and have started to fall apart. I am not sure how such a safety issue has not resulted in a product recall? Show details
Bessemer   DM

Please contact the company on 1300655994 and this product can be inspected and replaced if faulty.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite2 posts

Not the product I knew

So disappointed. Grew up with Bessemer, bought a few pieces as mine from 12 years ago needed updating. The coating is so thin and fragile, definitely do not last as long as they did, have only had these ones for 2 years. As much as I love how they cook not worth the money if they need replacing so often. And you shouldn’t have to be so delicate to maintain these. Will now look at other brands Show details
Non-Stick Quality
Bessemer   DM

I’m sorry you have had this experience. We are actually using superior coatings over the past 5 years. Please contact us on 1300655994 and we can arrange an inspection of your cookware.

david g.
david g.Sydney, NSW11 posts
Bessemer   DM

I understand from Teresa that she replaced your 2.5 Litre Saucepan base as it had a faulty handle. The coating was not bubbling or peeling. This review is not accurate.

TNC
TNC

Pan is sticking

I have a frypan that is no longer non stick, everything sticks especially eggs. How do i reseason the pan if that is such a thing. Love my pan just need it not to stick.... Show details ·  1
Non-Stick Quality
Dii
DiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

I have had some Bessemer for 30 years. Particularly love the round baking pan which I have used to cook pizzas on an open fire while camping and it still does the best roast potatoes, the old casserole is about dead, so am looking to buy a new one. Daughter just bought me a new Multipan, which will be cared for much better than my old pieces. Show details
FGB
FGB3 posts
  Classic Range

Very happy with this product

Purchased a full set of pots and pans about 11 years ago. Have worn out the non stick coating on 2 of them and we are replacing them with the same again. Lasted a long time and hard wearing. By comparison we have cycled through 3 pairs of premium Tefal frying pans in the same time period
I think the wear and tear is normal and we don’t follow the care and use instructions as closely as we shoull
Would recommend these pots and fans 100 percent Show details
Out west
Out westSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Get what you pay for!

My wife now has a collection like you have never imagined!!!
Great cookware! Heavy quality, non stick, and great results in ALL pans, pots etc.
I honestly could not say a bad word about the items! (more than I could say about all the stonedine, Tupperware and other cookware we have owned) ! Show details
PameJ
PameJCaboolture2 posts

Can't live without it!

Still using large dutch oven (a few scratches), medium dutch oven and wok since 1972 (46 years). Main oven is broken but I can still cook pizzas & cakes on a rack in large dutch oven.

How great is that.

Steve P
Steve PNortheast, VIC5 posts
  Oven Pan Range

Not what they say they are

Good solid pans and cookware but the surface no matter what you do will not last had mine re coated twice

Very difficult to get a good rec coating that will last Bessemer not interested in customer services for the price you pay not very good value

Sydney
Sydney
  Country Kitchen

Quality has gone down hill

My family has long used these pans and pots and when I moved out I invested a lot in my own and I was happy. Over the last couple of years I’ve been new pieces and I’ve not been happy and returned pieces for repair. The pans now chip, scratch, the exterior peels and I’ve had the handles literally crumble off. My current 3lt pan is now peeling after only a year or so and I’ve had enough. I’ve found another Australian brand which manufactures in Milan and the quality is not letting me down. I no longer recommend this brand for the high end price .

Nort
NortPerth, WA3 posts

Peeling suface

We bought over ten years ago with the impression it would be our last purchase spending alot of money six pans and coming with a thought life time warranty . Dissapointed the coating is peeling on two of our saucepans. They were great up till then.

Mary
Mary
  Country Kitchen

Having been the owner of two sets Bessemer cookware in 50 years am still delighted with the high quality. My last purchase was 30 years ago. Use them daily to feed my farming family. The items get a very hard time and have signs of wear but I have no reason to complain or be negative. Never thought about warranty or guarantee.

What I would like clarified is have been told I can send saucepans back to the Company for resurfacing or is this idle chatter. Hope to hear from you. Chow Mary

ps have put year down as 1998 but in fact it was 1989

Sue
Sue3 posts
  Country Kitchen

Linning is peeling as if it was only covered up

Bought mine a long time ago, but was told it was life guarantee. Nonsense. They can see it is just coated but will not replace. Bought a normal non stick for $20.00 works like gold.

Bessemer   DM

There was no ‘lifetime warranty’ after 1993. It was 5 years. The documentation was quite clear at the time. If this was faulty workmanship it would have been evident within this period. 2 stars is pretty tough after 20 years use from this piece.

Marg K
Marg KSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
Bessemer   DM

I’m sorry you have had this experience. Please phone your local office on 1300655994 and we will arrange an inspection. It may be a faulty piece.

Pat F
Pat FMelbourne2 posts

Will be buying more

I rarely write reviews but I am so happy with my Bessemer that I am considering getting more to replace the current pots and pans that I have. It performs as it should and VERY easy to clean!

Lee
Lee3 posts
  Country Kitchen

I love all BESSEMER cookware!

I was recommended this product 16 years ago, I purchased some and haven’t looked back. I now own lots of this product, bits and pieces from every line.

I have got my Mum and sisters onto it too.

I live between two houses and have my cupboards stocked with Bessemer.

Friends come for tea and love the look of my pots on the stove.

Belinda
BelindaSydney

Love Bessemer cookware

I've been cooking with Bessemer for 20 years and couldn't imagine cooking without it!

Not only do they add to the aesthetics of my kitchen, they also assist to produce delicious meals. The way the cookware is designed, means I can fry, bake and or slow cook with just one pan. They are sturdy, easy to clean and the non-stick surface means I can cook with little to no oils. Furthermore, Bessemer cookware is one of the only company's that has their own dedicated distributers. As a result their is always someone available if I need support, advice or have any issues with my cookware.

I absolutely love my Bessemer.

Houda NSW
Houda NSW
  Country Kitchen

No other brand compares to Bessemer

I've tried about every nonstick cookware on the market, nothing beats Bessemer. Durable, easy to clean, retains nutrients, saves energy, chemical free, induction base! What's even better is the 5 year guarantee and the trade in policy that no other cookware company offers. The best part is that you can become a distributor and get your pieces at cost price. It is simply a fabulous product. I love it and highly recommend it to everybody!

Dan
Dan

Great Quality Cookware

Really great quality product. It has worked well with gas and induction cooking and great for cooking a bolognese sauce. I would recommend this product . . . . .

Vanessa L
Vanessa L

Love our Bessemer!

* * I am happy with all my Bessemer pots! They are strong and great quality also very friendly customer service. I would highly recommend this product. * * *

Buddy
Buddy

Great product

Great product. easy too use. easy to clean. solid and durable.. great customer service. my family have been buying this cookware for 3 generations now.. can't look past this cookware. highly recommended.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne
John A
John ASydney, NSW3 posts

Not designed to last

Had my cookware for just 6 months and have noticed some small scratches on the bottom. Have only ever used gently with wooden or plastic spoons for cooking rice. But it looks like we may have inadvertently been used on occasion with a metal utensil.

In this day and age, there are so many non stick surface pots which can handle metal utensils that there is no need to buy this over priced rubbish. Seriously, what a waste of money.

Georgina
GeorginaPerth5 posts

Best cookware

This is best cookware I've ever owned

Only bad thing is I can't clean black cook marks off outside of pans definitely doesn't wash of with light scrub

And frypan is now nonstick but this is due to my so. Leaving pan on for 4hours when he went out

Pearl lee
Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

I am calling it the Australia's National Pot

My mother had this product for 26 years. I have purchase my in 2015 and still loving it.

Making pizza and cakes in my pot.

Such a time saver cookware. I am able to cook 3 dishes within 30 mins and have meals ready on table in such as short time.

Husband love the cookware too, and uses it to cook as well.

Pam
PamHobart8 posts

Perfect

I wish I had Bessemer products years ago it is so easy to clean and cooks so well I was a little concerned because I have glass top stove but no problems it's great

Del678
Del678Brisbane5 posts
Anthea
Anthea3 posts

Disappointed

My original pieces (2) are 20yrs old and still work perfectly, my latest piece a frypan, 2 1/2yrs old has lost its non-stick. I'm so disappointed with my frypan. I use it almost every day and have treated it with the utmost care, seasoning, never use abrasives etc. With the cost and reputation of these items I expected much more. As with lots of other goods, I guess standards drop, sadly.

Sue B
Sue BEltham2 posts

Love this specialty cookware

Recently I was given a Bessemer gourmet griddle pan. I have used it many times at home especially to make blinis and other small pikelets. I also use it to cook poached eggs, fritattas and bubble and squeak. We take it away in our caravan and it becomes a talking point around the campfire. I use it either on my small electric hot plates or on the gas stove top. I am about to try it out for fairy cakes and scones. I really do love it!

sue
sue

Bessemer is just ok

The Bessemer I got 30 years ago from my parents was the best nothing could equal only maybe Rena Ware that's what our parents brought for my sister. I got the Bessemer and my sister got the Rena Ware the best you can get and my Bessemer was but the Bessemer now is very inferior you can not say its the best they are lighter in weight cooking sticks in the pot and the finish is not as nice or good. This has been my experience. Soraya

Zj.
Zj.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC33 posts
  Classic Range

The coating inside the Bessemer pots don't last very long

Cooking in Bessemer is good, but the coating in Bessemer pots don't last very long.

I use wooden spoon when cooking in Bessemer pots. Bessemer should change the coating inside the pots, as it tends to peel after a while.

Is the coating in Bessemer pots safe?

Bessemer   DM

We are currently using PFOA Free Whitford Eterna. This is a very safe and effective coating. If you want us to inspect your cookware and determine why the coating hasn't met your expectations, please call 1300655994.

Bebbie
BebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD10 posts
  Country Kitchen

The best piece of cookware I have ever bought

My pot is over 30 yrs old it is the most used cookware I have ever owned easy to clean. It's lost the non stick surface but still works ok

Marina Lawrence
Marina Lawrence2 posts
  Cookware

Warranty honoured

I purchased a pan about 4 years ago which had a fixed plastic handle. The handle broke from the joint leaving a part of the screw inside the pan. I contacted my Agent - Angelina and she asked me to get in touch with Bessemer office in Chester Hill. We called Teresa and she asked that the pan be brought for review. The pan was replaced and the service received from Teresa and Neha were exceptional. I only use Bessemer pans for my cooking and will surely recommend this product to all my friends. Once again, I thank Teresa and Neha for the exceptional customer service. They have made me a life long satisfied Customer. Marina Lawrence

Maz
MazMelbourne6 posts
  Verified Classic Range
Vera
Vera
  Classic Range

Cooking is so great with Bessemer

Cooking is so easy with Bessemer had it for 30 years now and wouldn't use any thing else.

Just got a new pot to cook my Osso Buco stew great for slow cooking. have the hole range.

Worried30
Worried30Lake Munmorah3 posts
  Oven Pan Range
KoulakiMelbourne10 posts
  Classic Range

Faulty after a few months and warrantee was taken affect from date off purchase and from the day th

Not happy with management! Not happy with management... Not happy with management! Not happy with management... Not happy with management! Not happy with management...Not happy with management! Not happy at all

Koulaki

Plus they have deleted and blocked me from Facebook so I can not write a comment on their page!!!!!