Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

1.6
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (21)
  • Ease of Booking

Refund pending

No refund received from this travel agency from last 3 months. We are chasing to call them but no one is responding. Not sure whether there office is still open or its' closes.

AlamCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Still waiting for refund.

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

Fraud never book with this agent

Met the worst booking agent in sydney.
First and last time in my life .
They did not provide cheaper rates, the only thing attracted me, they were able to hold on tickets for me for 12 hours.

Bought 3 tickets worth $2900 and the flights were cancelled by Airlines.
Agent promised full refund in this case.
After waiting for an year got less than 50% refund and not entertaining any calls or emails.
They did not even bother to update in 12 months time, where as the airlines confirmed a full refund well in advance.

Be aware, i am not rewarded for my review. its truth and have facts.

Store LocationNSW Sydney Paramatta - 2145
Ron
Ron
PaulSydney

1 year still no refund. Don’t ever book from them they worse

I have booked the ticket for my parents in starting of 2020 before borders closed and 2 days before There flights india closed borders so flight was canceled by thai airlines and i asked for refund so the end up charging $200 cancellation fees per ticket and refund the other payment. Cancellation fees is above then what they have in there legal right also I didn’t cancel flight so supposed not to be charged legally. But after sending forms of refund i m still waiting for my refund until now. No one reply emails or answer calls. I will take it legally as it is not right. Will not even use them even they come back to buisness

Paul

Jasbir singh and jasbir kaur as I already mentioned its not me my parents. Now i know your reply will not be promising but i got all the emails proofs send to you and contacted several times.

NEVER USE THEM

I have alot of moment that needs to be refunded and it's been 18 months. They are crooks who don't care. Do not ever use them. They are a terrible organization, who are very unprofessional.

Aman
AmanSydney, NSW

No update after refund application... hopeless service

I have applied for refund in April for my April travel ticket and have not heard from them since. There is no reply of any email and not contactable through phone. It is ridiculous.

Store Locationthrough phone- parramatta
Srinivas
SrinivasSydney, NSW

Waiting too long to get refund

This is ridiculous I am waiting too long to get my refund. We booked tickets in November and sent form for refund in March. Nothing has happened so far. I don’t know how hard to do refund and I am loosing interest on money. Every time I contact Best and Less travel their response is under process. On top they charge for cancellation fee. Very poor service and very disappointed customer.

Store LocationOnline

Worse Service and still waiting for refund even after 14 weeks

Booking TypeFlights
Store LocationBy calling on phone directly
MOHIT
MOHITSydney, NSW

Waiting for refund

5 months ago tickets cancelled due to covid Still no response I asked for refund or reimbursement summary which is provide to travel agents by airlines upon cancellation which was requested by travel insuranse company No cooperation at all zero star rating worst company to ever deal with

Store LocationOn the phone

Find out how Best And Less Travel compares to other Booking Services

Best and Less Travel is the most appalling money-hungry agents I have ever dealt with.

They are shamefully asking their "valued customers" a service fee of $95 per head to obtain a refund due to travel bans put in place by the Government whilst still receiving stimulus package to keep them afloat. Taking advantage of customers during these unprecedented. They are still trying to grab profits, where most business are working assist where ever possible to reduce financial strain. DO NOT USE Best and Lee Travel services!

Store LocationBest and Less Travel

Never ever book with Best & Less Travel

Store LocationParramatta
Adil YaqoobSydney, NSW

Not professional and poor customer service

I booked ticket in dec2019 for trip in mid march 2020. I keep asking detail over the phone and staff did not gave any update. Finally today 11 march 2020, got the cancellation request as emirates cancelling the flights
But on refund request best and less charging me $50 per tickets. I have 5 tickets. I went to parramatta office to talk in person and manager [Name Removed] was un professional. He do not know how to deal with customers. I nicely ask to waive the fee but he refuses. Then he threatened me to go to fair trading or social media etc etc
Staff is so unprofessional
Can i have ceo email or contact detail
Now i will complain to fair trading also

Store LocationParramatta

Find out how Best And Less Travel compares to other Booking Services

Best and Less (name itself speaks)

I would like to Thanks the whole team to getting in touch with me. Special thanks to Sameeha who have taken care of the ticket really well finally. I have been booking all my tickets with them and in future will continue to do that.

Store Locationparamatta
RitS
RitSSydney, NSW

Lack of knowledge and integrity

We have a booking in Jan 2020 completed by Rachna. Soon after booking was completed, airline changed the 5h layover to 19 hours... ever since I am struggling to get a stop over even when airline is running the promotion. Now another person Ayushi has been giving misleading information on email and loosing chance to get a stopover. Anyone called manager is also not coming over the phone.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Store LocationBlacktown and Parramatta
Nash
NashSydney, NSW

Bad customer service over the phone

Today I tried to contact Best and Less to get a ticket to India. In between my conversation, the Best and Less staff said he has another call and asked me to wait. After a while he came back and said they are busy. Before even I completed my words he just hung up on me! It is a very rude and unprofessional manners!! They dont know the basic customer service in Australia.

Remy
Remyasked

Hi, I send all my request refunds form still waiting for my refunds due of all my relatives are pensioners they need the refund. I am still waiting for your reply about my refund could you please check one of my relatives died and need the urgent refund money back they could not travel yet so they need the refund back to us.
booking numbers are 623062 QDRAQN AND EMYEYT Please respond we need the money due of we could not travel at this time. thanking you advance Rose

gpsk g.
gpsk g.asked

My Ref.no CR 411051 , I cancelled my tickets On 20th April I haven’t got refund
I called Singapore Airlines they said they refunded on 2nd July ,and sent a proof of refund evidence copy almost one month gone how long will take time to transfer money from your account to my Account

Mandeep K.
Mandeep K.

you wont get any reply except a prepared script . i have even waiting more than 14 weeks. Just hope for your money. As stated before they are Rippers

Amarasked

I see lot of poor review and Best and Less have been serving the same answers to everyone for the past 5 months. Yet again my wife called you office yesterday, to our surprise your customer service personal who answered lacks "Customer Services", poor choice of words, lack of respect to elderly clients, narrating generic statement with no empathy for loses people have incurred. Honestly, how do you guys sleep at night !
Please train your staff to be more respectful to those who call and show empathy for losses, why don't you ask your team members to read all the review and learn. Remember COVID will not last long, but you image in the industry will... Your 20 years of credible brand image is going into gutter by your action and poor staff and your still hellbent on your unsubstantiated refund or change fees...
Why can't you bring your fees down ! Or open a Charity so we can donate the money to your bosses and we claim our loss as tax write-off !!!! I am sure you will be doing the same correct !

See all Best And Less Travel questions