Best And Less Travel

Best And Less Travel (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (6) · No (21)
  • Ease of Booking
Kumar
KumarSydney, NSW

They are very bad

They are very bad. Please don't book with them as they are very bad in service.
I give an example we booked with them tickets with the confirmation of the bassinet seat. They are not good and I wouldn't recommend it.

worst service

This travel agency is not trusted one . They are not ready give money after the cancellation and giving many excuses .I have booked the ticket for my in laws , unfortunately the airline is cancelled the ticket but the the travel is not ready to give back the money .

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

Rahul Tickoo has given excellent customer service with lot of Patience

Rahul Tickoo have excellent service with loads of patience, inspite of me changing dates few times to get the best fare, his voice remain calm and friendly, ready to help. Keep up the good work Rahul, very impressed. Thank you, M

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

Misleading staff which has costed me big time!

Travel agents are misleading. Im never going to purchase any tickets from these guys anymore. They have costed me big time. The staff will never guide you properly. This is my second time bad experience.

Terrible experience, Rude staff member

I am regular customer of best and less travel but recently I had worst experience with one of the staff member [Name Removed]. She speaks very rudely. She got onto my nerves when I took time to book my tickets. I feel customers should be treated well if they are spending so much and are not here to waste time. A good staff represents the reputation of the company. A bad call can ruin a day. Extremely disappointed this time.

Gurjinder
Gurjinder

Worst service

Worst travel agent in Sydney
Booked fight with family and facing problem at airport, misleading their clients all the time. I am with kids facing problem due to false information.

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Great company and good service

I was a bit worried to book flights with Pricebeat Travel after reading all negs, but I had past negative experience with other way more expensive agencies, so I decided to give it a go. I can't really fault these guys. Courteous, professional, quick to respond to queries, and cheaper than anyone else. The ticket issue process is a bit tedious with names verification via email back and forth. But when I thought about it again, it's actually a foolproof process where customer is forced to correct potential typos, misspells etc. I booked 4 tickets, and it would cost me dearly if I'd made a mistake. Good on you, guys.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Heeral at the Parramatta office is wonderful. I would recommend her and can’t wait to book my next trip with her .

Very helpful, accommodating and listened to our requirements and delivered them. Heeral at the Parramatta office was the perfect agent. Her attention to detail and thoroughness was unparalleled. She was very helpful and very friendly and I look forward to booking my next holiday with her

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Worst travel agents...

Representative took all my details and family’s, I tried calling them 4 times and every time I call them, they repeated same questions and after answering they just hang up the call or put on hold with letting me know and play music for minutes and minutes....so annoying, just got sick of it and booked through different agent. I wouldn’t recommend this travels

Hajra F.
Hajra F.South East Queensland, QLD

Cooperative and very helpful.

Me and my husband had no problem for the past 10 years using their travel agency, they are cooperative and very helpful. More power and looking forward for another booking overseas.

ruhee
ruhee

Very poor Customer service.

Will never be booking tickets with them again nor would recommend anyone to do so. They make your travel more hasslesome by adding stress of booking tickets.

Worst travel agent in Australia

After you book the tickets with them, they palm off any of your requests or charge for everything. I am planning to travel to India via Cathay Pacific and out of four tickets, in one the middle name on the ticket is full and on the passport it’s just the initial. They want to make money to get this fixed !

Extremely poor customer service when we requested for seat allocation due to wife s knee surgery. We’ll be travelling next week in economy class and she can’t bend her knee and the airline can’t help because we booked tickets through them !

This is the last time I will be travelling using their service. Recommend all my friends never to buy tickets from Best and Less Travel

Steven
StevenPerth

Misleading, Deceptive and Unprofessional People

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

Totally rubbish claim that "lowest price guaranteed". Do not buy into it.

I rang them and asked them to price lowest price. They said it is lowest despite I could see almost $50 difference in the price online. I informed the agent about the website I was looking and asked if they can match, she mislead me and said that website with lower fare would charge me at the final step of booking ticket.

Well, she was a lair because nothing like that happened and I paid the exact price I started with.

Best and less travel definitely do not provide lowest price. I found it misleading.

Poor services

Ashish
Ashish

Complain about one of your consultants at the blacktown office. Rude and not willing to serve

I'm one of your customers who travel regularly. Yday went into the Blacktown office. I didnt get the name of the consultant. She was long black hair wearing glasses seated in the middle. I told her i wanted to travel to sri lanka and i had quote online from Aunt Betty. She said you dont deal with them and they're not australian. In fact they are Australian owned. She was very rude and not willing to help me. Her tone was bad. She hasnt got any good skills to deal with people or customers. I walked out and went to flight centre and they did my ticket for the price from Aunt Betty in no time. I wont be dealing with Best and Less Travel anymore and you unfortunately you have lost a customer. Thank you.

Singh
SinghBlacktown

Very very bad experience

I booked ticket for India there was one letter mistake in passenger’s name.. they said you have book new ticket and u will get money for older ticket after one month...........but we waited for three months and after three months they dint return full amount...
I wasted my money and time.....

PPS
PPSSydney, NSW

Very disappointing customer service

I have been booking my tickets to India via Best and less for the past 5 years, but my most recent experience has been very disappointing and as a result I booked elsewhere, where the fares were cheaper, and the service was better. An arrogant customer service representative by the name of [name removed] asked me to go and book online directly after I had spent close to 15 minutes on the call trying to wait for him to give me the best fare. If your staff members don't have access to the data that the customers see, it is not the customer's fault. Best and Less Travels, you need to improve your customer service.

Stop your Business

Sarina
Sarina

Worst service !!!! Never ring them again

Called them for booking a ticket ..and couldn't beat the price I think.. they hang up with out saying anything.

Pathetic people

Not fit for industry at all, neither their business nor their staff. Must stop this business immediately. No customer value.

Utterly Disappointing Experience

KnM
KnMSydney

Very supportive team

Heeral at best and less travel served my family to advise the best possible route for our trip. We found the team very helpful and supportive in deciding the best deal. Thank you best and less team

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

Trust me, Don't buy tickets from Best and Less! Not recommended!

Best & Less T.Best And Less TravelSend a private message

I have already submitted a refund form to your Melbourne office. You can get all the details if you contact the office.
Booking - 332643
Ref- GRUTJX

Waste time. Don't use them

It said no card fee if Debit Mastercard used. But in confirmation, it charged near 12$. More expensive than most of other companies. They are cheating. Won't use them any more. Highly not recommend.