Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (18)
  • Ease of Booking

Absolutely horrible!

The management only wants to grab money and doesn't want to pay back when airlines are giving full refunds. They don't even follow their own terms and conditions. Horrified by my experience. Constant calls, emails and waiting. No one calls back. Its been 6 months since I have been begging them to process my refund. Don't ever use this agent even if they are last ones in the universe!

Booking TypeFlights
lubaina.jamali
lubaina.jamali
Jo.F
Jo.FSydney, NSW

As of 30 Nov 2021 No one answers your calls, after waiting for more than 40 minutes they just hang up ! VERY BAD SERVICE.

Several email addresses of their representative bounce back who had served customers in past.
e.g: [Names Removed]

Best&LesTravel not recommended.

Refund pending

No refund received from this travel agency from last 3 months. We are chasing to call them but no one is responding. Not sure whether there office is still open or its' closes.

AlamCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Still waiting for refund.

Trip Completed No

Find out how Best And Less Travel compares to other Booking Services

Fraud never book with this agent

Met the worst booking agent in sydney.
First and last time in my life .
They did not provide cheaper rates, the only thing attracted me, they were able to hold on tickets for me for 12 hours.

Bought 3 tickets worth $2900 and the flights were cancelled by Airlines.
Agent promised full refund in this case.
After waiting for an year got less than 50% refund and not entertaining any calls or emails.
They did not even bother to update in 12 months time, where as the airlines confirmed a full refund well in advance.

Be aware, i am not rewarded for my review. its truth and have facts.

Ron
Ron
PaulSydney

1 year still no refund. Don’t ever book from them they worse

I have booked the ticket for my parents in starting of 2020 before borders closed and 2 days before There flights india closed borders so flight was canceled by thai airlines and i asked for refund so the end up charging $200 cancellation fees per ticket and refund the other payment. Cancellation fees is above then what they have in there legal right also I didn’t cancel flight so supposed not to be charged legally. But after sending forms of refund i m still waiting for my refund until now. No one reply emails or answer calls. I will take it legally as it is not right. Will not even use them even they come back to buisness

Paul

Jasbir singh and jasbir kaur as I already mentioned its not me my parents. Now i know your reply will not be promising but i got all the emails proofs send to you and contacted several times.

NEVER USE THEM

I have alot of moment that needs to be refunded and it's been 18 months. They are crooks who don't care. Do not ever use them. They are a terrible organization, who are very unprofessional.

YasheelSydney, NSW

Unprofessionlism

Once you call them to book a ticket they are good, but upon completion of the ticket booking if you need any help with postponement they are the worst in the business. Dont call back or reply to emails. Very unprofessional customer care.

Yasheel

I would still stand by what i said and would never come back to an unprofessional service company like best and less travel who were once the best company i booked my tickets with.
Thank you.

Aman
AmanSydney, NSW

No update after refund application... hopeless service

I have applied for refund in April for my April travel ticket and have not heard from them since. There is no reply of any email and not contactable through phone. It is ridiculous.

Srinivas
SrinivasSydney, NSW

Waiting too long to get refund

This is ridiculous I am waiting too long to get my refund. We booked tickets in November and sent form for refund in March. Nothing has happened so far. I don’t know how hard to do refund and I am loosing interest on money. Every time I contact Best and Less travel their response is under process. On top they charge for cancellation fee. Very poor service and very disappointed customer.

Worse Service and still waiting for refund even after 14 weeks

MOHIT
MOHITSydney, NSW

Waiting for refund

5 months ago tickets cancelled due to covid Still no response I asked for refund or reimbursement summary which is provide to travel agents by airlines upon cancellation which was requested by travel insuranse company No cooperation at all zero star rating worst company to ever deal with

Find out how Best And Less Travel compares to other Booking Services

Admin charges on full refund SIA

As like many many other people who booked from them . I have been charged 95AUD each person for cancellation due to COVID. Airlines have waived all charges whatsoever but Best and less needs Admin charges for that. I have booked through them from last 3 years but this rip off is outrageous. I hope this stops

Mandeep K.

After losing money on these admin charges. The refund which they said a long 12 weeks has passed as well. I am now at verge to lose the whole amount . Stuck Stuck Stuck

Best and Less Travel - Class Action

Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a class action against the ripoff from this travel agent due to Covid-19. Please share so I can join also. What a ripoff.

Raghavendra
RaghavendraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Living life on other money

Flights were cancelled due to covid.its ur responsiblity to give money back.instead u guys r charging money from people who have already suffered a lot.u r literally making ur living on other money.no surprise u will b out of business soon.shame on u guys.

Remy
Remyasked

Hi, I send all my request refunds form still waiting for my refunds due of all my relatives are pensioners they need the refund. I am still waiting for your reply about my refund could you please check one of my relatives died and need the urgent refund money back they could not travel yet so they need the refund back to us.
booking numbers are 623062 QDRAQN AND EMYEYT Please respond we need the money due of we could not travel at this time. thanking you advance Rose

gpsk g.
gpsk g.asked

My Ref.no CR 411051 , I cancelled my tickets On 20th April I haven’t got refund
I called Singapore Airlines they said they refunded on 2nd July ,and sent a proof of refund evidence copy almost one month gone how long will take time to transfer money from your account to my Account

Mandeep K.

you wont get any reply except a prepared script . i have even waiting more than 14 weeks. Just hope for your money. As stated before they are Rippers

Amarasked

I see lot of poor review and Best and Less have been serving the same answers to everyone for the past 5 months. Yet again my wife called you office yesterday, to our surprise your customer service personal who answered lacks "Customer Services", poor choice of words, lack of respect to elderly clients, narrating generic statement with no empathy for loses people have incurred. Honestly, how do you guys sleep at night !
Please train your staff to be more respectful to those who call and show empathy for losses, why don't you ask your team members to read all the review and learn. Remember COVID will not last long, but you image in the industry will... Your 20 years of credible brand image is going into gutter by your action and poor staff and your still hellbent on your unsubstantiated refund or change fees...
Why can't you bring your fees down ! Or open a Charity so we can donate the money to your bosses and we claim our loss as tax write-off !!!! I am sure you will be doing the same correct !

See all Best And Less Travel questions