Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

Rude staff

The staff was very rude at at time of making inquiry and than on top of that she is calling late in the night and asking me why haven't I booked with her...she is forcing me to reply the reason for booking my tickets with other company.. I was the regular customer of best and less.. Very disappointing.

Be Careful If you ever Need to change flights

Needed to change a flight due to unforeseen circumstances by a week (return only). They sent me an offer of the price of a whole ticket (i.e. 760 AUD) I decided to call up the airlines, they said changes would cost 25$ AUD only. Imagine what would have happened if i didn't check with the Airlines!!

*** Always Always check with the airlines**

Bestandless do have cheap prices but do your research as well if you want to save some coins.

Madhu
MadhuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap Flights..Not good in after Sevice

Best and Less provides cheap flights to Asian Continent. However, recently I noted that their after service is not good. They are eagerly looking to get the money from client if client needs additional help from them (eg. changing the ticket prices, etc).

Remy
Remyasked

Hi, I send all my request refunds form still waiting for my refunds due of all my relatives are pensioners they need the refund. I am still waiting for your reply about my refund could you please check one of my relatives died and need the urgent refund money back they could not travel yet so they need the refund back to us.
booking numbers are 623062 QDRAQN AND EMYEYT Please respond we need the money due of we could not travel at this time. thanking you advance Rose

gpsk g.
gpsk g.asked

My Ref.no CR 411051 , I cancelled my tickets On 20th April I haven’t got refund
I called Singapore Airlines they said they refunded on 2nd July ,and sent a proof of refund evidence copy almost one month gone how long will take time to transfer money from your account to my Account

Mandeep K.
Mandeep K.

you wont get any reply except a prepared script . i have even waiting more than 14 weeks. Just hope for your money. As stated before they are Rippers

Amarasked

I see lot of poor review and Best and Less have been serving the same answers to everyone for the past 5 months. Yet again my wife called you office yesterday, to our surprise your customer service personal who answered lacks "Customer Services", poor choice of words, lack of respect to elderly clients, narrating generic statement with no empathy for loses people have incurred. Honestly, how do you guys sleep at night !
Please train your staff to be more respectful to those who call and show empathy for losses, why don't you ask your team members to read all the review and learn. Remember COVID will not last long, but you image in the industry will... Your 20 years of credible brand image is going into gutter by your action and poor staff and your still hellbent on your unsubstantiated refund or change fees...
Why can't you bring your fees down ! Or open a Charity so we can donate the money to your bosses and we claim our loss as tax write-off !!!! I am sure you will be doing the same correct !

See all Best And Less Travel questions