Listing monitored by Best Buy Trade Supplies

4.9
Bacchus1
Bacchus1AU

Just the thing for a chilly day

I purchased a windproof vest to wear for playing bowls. This vest is ideal it keeps me warm without restricting movement

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

We are so glad you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to review the product.

Big sizes great prices

Big sizes with seriously good quality for cheap prices. Best of the best for big sizes!
Won’t buy from any other company now!

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Hi Blake, it's great to hear you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to send a review.

Service and Quailty

Excellent service, communication was a bit lapsed but too be expected due too Lockdowns and COVID at this time thank you so much

Richie P
Richie P

Don't apologise I have emailed Nancy in your Admin so all is good and as I said I TOTAL UNDERSTAND what you guys are going though down there

Jen
JenMurray Region, NSW

I wish to thank you so much for the shirts I purchased for my husband.
They are awesome I know one thing for sure I will be buying from you again.
A big thumbs up to the company and staff.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to complete a review.
We are so glad you are happy with your purchase.

Not Acceptable in this Day and Age

If my order arrives next Monday it will be 11 days since I ordered it and then it might not arrive. Not Quick enough guys in this day and age. Also no communication regarding shipping.

Jon

You do not state on your website that you don't have the stock for sale so assuming we think you do. I also sell things online but I only sell things I have. Tuesday now still no delivery (12 Days)

Thanks Heaps

Thanks heaps for the jumpers. The jumpers were perfect sizing and the delivery time was excellent. Thanks heaps, very happy.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Hi Dave, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to send your review.

David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn't Be Happier

I'm a returning customer and I am extremely happy with Best Buy Trades Suppies service and the Organoil Decking which I have purchased.
I am very fussy when it comes to my deck, and I have to say that my 15 year old deck looks like new. Service Perfect. Product Perfect.

HI David
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase.

Janet
JanetPerth, WA

Excellent Service and Product

Both the service and the product are excellent. I would definitely recommend for anyone to purchase from Best Buy Trade Supplies. I also highly recommend the Organoil brand, as I found it to be the best oil for timber. The customer service I received was extremely helpful.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you Janet for your review, it is really appreciated.

Great place to get trade supplies

It was very easy to find what I was looking for, the product description was comprehensive and the checkout process was streamlined.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

Bill
BillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Store ... and Nice Folk

I recently bought some Organ Oil from Best Buy. It is a great product and the delivery time was excellent. I am a return customer.
The folk there are extremely helpful.
Highly recommended. :)

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you Bill, we really appreciate you taking the time to send a review. We are so glad you were happy with our service and delivery time.

Returning Customer

I had no dramas using their website and their delivery was fairly quick. They only thing I would add is I had to pick up my order from the local post office as I am rural. I have used the Organoil decking oil multiple times and I am very happy with the product however when I contacted the manufacturer I was given incorrect information regarding the use of the product on pine. When I contacted Best Buys regarding this matter their customer service was very helpful and the owner contacted me directly to resolve my issue with the product. I am pleased to say that I am happy with the outcome and I will continue using this company in the future.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Hi Phil, thank you for your review. We are sorry you were given the incorrect information by the manufacturer, but glad you were happy with the outcome and with our customer service.

Prompt Delivery

I have made multiple purchases with this company. Product quality is great. I received prompt delivery of my goods and the website was very user friendly and easy to use.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you Elsie for your positive feedback. We are so glad that you are a returning customer.

Very Happy!

Very happy with the product and the site was very easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend. Wouldn't change a thing

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate it.

Happy Mosaica

I was having difficulty finding my product however when I clicked onto Best Buy Trade Supplies website, which by the way is easy to use, I found what I was looking for, at a great price. I would also like to add that their customer service was great.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

Thank you so much Diane for your kind words. We are so glad you were happy with our service and you were able to find what you were looking for.

Excellent Product Good Delivery

Was looking for decking oil Best Buys came up on my search with great prices. Placing the order was easy as their website was user friendly . My products arrived in a timely manner and were packed well.

NancyBest Buy Trade Supplies

HI Kieran, thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are so glad you found our site user friendly. We are constantly trying to improve its look and functionality.