2.1

Gayle H.
Gayle H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very very happy..just what I ordered.

What a lovely surprise, I didn’t expect my delivery to arrive so quickly.
I ordered a light grey soft medium sized dogs bed.
It is beautiful, exactly what I ordered.
Gayle

From The Gong
From The GongIllawarra, NSW

Boot liner serves its purpose

Liner serves its purpose but the quality is not as expected as the product is thin, it doesn’t have the thickness of the soft cotton padding that is shown in the advertised photo that gives the impression of the liner being slightly padded. The liner is that thin that I doubt there is anything else but the water resistant paw-print fabric on top and the non-slip net fabric on the bottom. Paid the sale price of $49 sale which I feel is reasonable, however I would not be happy if I had paid the full price of $79. Shipping time - it arrived much earlier than expected.

Pip
PipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy

I bought a camera from Bestpet 6 weeks ago and I have received nothing. I have tried following up with customer support (numerous emails, phone calls and messages via messenger) but I have received no replies. I now can not even track my order.
I wish that I had done my research into this company as it seems that i'm not the only customer that this is happening to.

chanel
chanel

never got my camera

i ordered a dog camera on feb 6 (36 days ago) and still have no clue where it is. i wish i had read the review. pay the extra 20$ and get one from an AU company. very sad. unlikely to get a refund.

Rtaylorr
RtaylorrMelbourne

Brilliant pet bed

We ordered a 70cm fluffy pet bed for our beagle from Best Pet. He loves it! The customer service was excellent, with my query responded to the next day. Delivery was within the stated timeframe and I was very happy with the quality of the bed for the price I paid. I will definitely purchase again from Best Pet.

Support B.Best Pet

Great to hear you and your pooch had a great experience! Thankyou for the feedback.

Collie owner
Collie ownerIllawarra, NSW

Hair free boot

Very happy with the boot liner, we now don’t have to vacuum the boot carpet after we take our rough collie out with us it fits well, looks great and arrived within 2 weeks, it did have to come from China though.

Support B.Best Pet

Hi, Thankyou for your feedback we are happy to assist with a fur free boot!

Toni M
Toni MSydney, NSW

Quality is a little below expectations

I ordered the lounge covers & boot liner order #12856. I feel that for $166 the quality was a little below expectations. As other reviews here I too thought I was buying locally and only realised my items were shipped from China once ordered. This is my fault as I should have checked so I wasn’t too annoyed about this, after all most items are made in China anyway. However, I have emailed the company to query a return in line with their 30 day guarantee.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No camera

I have ordered a camera from here too. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered the camera. It has been 5 weeks now and still no camera. I have been messaging to find out where it is and I have not heard from them in the last few days. I have requested for the money to be returned as I no longer want the product I will buy it from a different place.
This is really bad. Honestly believed in the company but it is obvious that these guys are [Irrelevant Content Removed].
This is really not right that they cheat people like this.

SarahhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy !!!

I brought a camera for my puppy as I thought this was an Australian company. Turns out they are in China I have been waiting for four weeks so far with no updates just says it’s in China in transit . Company website clearly states 21 days max to arrive. The company won’t return calls , blocked me on Facebook and just says no to a refund. I have contacted consumer watch dog and lucky I paid via Afterpay who are refunding my money. Also turns out it’s a bag company who Is registered to Afterpay , hand bags nothing to do with pets. My poor puppy went without . I brought one from jb hi fi and it’s great.

Sarahh

Ok so shall I send this to consumer watch dog and after pay you are now agreeing to a refund?? Look at the reviews everyone is so unhappy ! Your website says maximum 21 days , refund me now then!!!

Sarahh

Or even better return my phone calls!! Why lie - your website makes no mention of China and it clearly says 21 days for delivery!!!! You don’t even care about the poor puppies

Paul F.Perth, WA

Terrible Website & Service!!!

I really wish I'd read some reviews about this website before I purchased. I bought a pet cam on their website thinking it was in Australia. I was annoyed when the tracking information came through & I found out the camera was being shipped from China! It took over 2 months to get it, had it for a couple of weeks before it packed up & became absolutely useless. I emailed the Best Pet website over a week ago & they haven't even bothered to respond. I've ended up having to buy better quality cameras through a reputable Australian company online. Do not buy from best pet, products are cheap & nasty!!!!

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Paul, In accordance with our 30 day guarantee you would qualify for a replacement or refund. If you have raised a query our support team will respond to you if they haven't already regarding this.

Paul F.

I've just noticed that you've now even changed your website to try & hide yourselves.
Absolutely pitiful business practices!!

Kim S.
Kim S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't waste your time

Absolutely terrible products and service. Took an extremely long time to arrive due to shipping from China. Now it's arrived and one item is faulty. The other item is terrible quality and my dog broke it almost immediately.
Please do not purchase from this company!

NathRBrisbane

Terrible drop shipping from China

We purchased a boot liner. Shipping was slow as it is drop shipped from China. Product was poor quality and we had to throw it away after a week of use. We have since purchased from another company.

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Nath, We are unable to find a purchase or query with your name. We guarantee the quality of our products.
Please contact us at support@bestpet.com.au for assistance.

NathR

I have sent a complaint via email which you have not bothered to respond to

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Nath, We have no customers queries in the queue. Please contact us at support@bestpet.com.au for assistance.

cass
cassbrisbane

Online

Like stated by others, the website appears to be Australian. Instead you are buying directly from China and paying a huge markup. I am still waiting 2 months now.

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Cass, We would love to assist you. Please contact us at support@bestpet.com.au

Hilary
HilaryPerth, WA

Still waiting for my order to arrive

It's been nearly two months since my order 'departed from its original country'. I thought it was an Australian Website but everything ships from China. Have received some items but still waiting for others. Will not be using this website again, unreliable and inefficient... and I'm still waiting even though many other products from other websites arrived within days.

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Hilary, Our apologies for the delays with your order. Confirming all items delivered.

AKK A.
AKK A.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality dog bed

The dog bed received is nothing like the quality as the advertised product, complete false advertising! Also not purchasing from an Australian company, they are delivered from China. Do not purchase from them, waste of money.

Support B.Best Pet

Hi Akk, We guarantee the quality of all of our products. If there is a problem with quality you can contact support@bestpet.com.au