Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Martin B.Sydney

Getting a refund

Customer service for a refund on a quilt cover took a while but was eventually sorted. Take care not to open goods as once opened, quilts are assumed to be used.

Martin B.

Refund amount was sorted and happy with the result

Fran Logan

Fran LoganDarling Downs, QLD

Fabulous

What can I say about Best Price and Linen and Geoff that has not already been said. Cannot praise Geoff highly enough for his customer service, his helpful and happy attitude. I have purchased quilt covers, pillow cases plus blankets from Best Price. Always extremely happy with my purchase plus as the name says....Best Price.

Great customer service

Great customer service from Geoff, He replied to my email within minutes and helped place my order. I will be shopping here for all my future bedding!

CustomerOne

CustomerOneMelbourne

Serious about customer service

I have purchased several times from this company and found that they have a very pleasing attitude toward customer service. They ship promptly and are very helpful.

What amazing service!

I purchased a KS Quilt Cover that I was told was not available anywhere but Best Price Linen not only had the product in stock but also supplied the cover in record time. So convenient and easy to deal with and won't hesitate purchasing from them again. Can't wait to see it in my new home.

Fabulous experience with first class communication. There is an enormous range of quality products at fantastic prices. I will definitely purchase again. Highly recommended!

Pure White Coverlet

I Google Super King Bedspreads and came across Best Price Linen Website, How Lucky was I to find exactly what I was looking for, the gentleman was so helpful and eager to help, Highly Recommended

Sam

SamSydney

The best customer service I've ever experienced!

Best Price Linen has by far the best customer service ever experienced. My product didn't appear to be in stock due to supplier shortage, however Best Price Linen worked tirelessly to ensure I received the product I ordered... they even worked weekends!! I was communicated to every step of the way so I knew exactly the status of my order. I will definitely be buying from here again and I highly recommend you do the same!!

Dale

DaleChristchurch

Wonderful customer service & top quality brands delivered to NZ without a hitch.

Absolutely thrilled with our new bed linen, Geoff would have to be the the ultimate business manager. Wish more people were as passionate and professional about their goods & services. Ordered from NZ & was kept up to date with shipping, tracking & final delivery. A totally positive experience. Will be passing on to friends and family without hesitation. Thank you

Ruzz

RuzzPerth

Great customer service

Ordered my quilt over the phone because I wanted to make sure it was in stock. The service was great and efficient. My order had a tracking number so I could see where it was, and it arrived about a week later (I'm in Perth).
My order arrived in excellent condition and included an unexpected small gift. I would definitely order from bestpricelinen again!

consumer-view

consumer-viewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful and Friendly, Wide range of stock

Enjoying the colours

This is the 5th time I have ordered and bought linen from this company and again I am really happy with the product and the service I have received. The lay by system that Best Price Linen Company have available has again let me obtain a beautiful doona cover set and sheet set. When I made my final payment on my lay by the items were delivered to me within the week. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for linen, etc.

Lynda B

Lynda B

brilliant service

This was the best service I have ever had, Geoff at Best Price Linen was great very friendly and helpful considering at the time his own home was being threatened by storm water due to all the rain in his area.I could not believe how polite and considerate he was under such pressure . CUSTOMERS COME FIRST he said . My duvet cover came in approx 6 days as I live in North Queensland .I could not be happier with both product and you Geoff. Hope all went well at your home.Will highly recommend Geoff and his team to my friends.Many Many Thanks. Lynda from Hervey Bay. PS Thank you for the extra wee gift a lovely surprise.

Amazing service

Service and quality was brilliant, above & beyond the call of duty, including phone followup. Received total satisfaction! The goods are splendid quality, exactly what I wanted. Thank you Geoff.

Davinci Castille Teal Bed set

I can't believe the standard of service I was shown when purchasing my bed linen. Geoff was so helpful and friendly. Went out of his way to find the bed linen with all the accessories. Great to have a chat with and provided the best service I have seen for a long time. Delivery was fast, all communication was exceptional keeping me informed at all times of order placed, item shipment and tracking . Thank you Geoff and team , I am on your web site again looking for new items. Will be highly recommended to family and friends, Thanks again Donna Smith from Orangeville

Rapunzel

RapunzelNSW

Customer Service Focused

I cant remember the last time I have had such wonderful customer service as with Best Price Linen. Geoff is hands on and no problem is too much trouble for him to solve. The prices were the best of all my research and the quality of my purchases was top shelf and I was kept informed of its progess regularly. I would recommend Best Price Linen to everyone. Trumaine.

perfect

Excellent quality and good fast service.
This company communicates promptly and respectfully. The gift was a welcome surprise
I'll be back!

Steph

StephCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

These people were fast posting, courteous when I rang them, and the linen was excellent. I would definitely buy from them again.

Ballarat Sheila

Ballarat SheilaVictoria, 3222

Service second to none

I have always found the quality linen I want from this site. Prices are very competitive, Prompt delivery and no charge for postage. An excellent choice on their site

Deena

DeenaWarragul

Great Company

Can not fault this company. I have used best price linen many times, never had a problem great service great prices there product are excellent and they don't charge for postage which is a boneless. Very happy l would use them again in a heart beat.