Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Best Price Linen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

bixandlites
bixandlitesGippsland, VIC

EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE

Ordered several products from them, but after nearly 2 months ended up asking for my money back and that took several attempts as well. They kept saying that the items hadn't arrived from China, well if that was the case, why were the products listed at all. Basically, it was a debacle. I only gave them two stars because I got my money back.
Wouldn't buy from them ever!

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service.

Buyers beware!! I can only assume all the reviews regarding excellent customer service are fake. I purchased multiple items but 1 of them fell apart when I washed it for the first time. It would have been a manufacturer issue not the store, and I was only wanting a replacement not a refund, but I emailed and called numerous times over a 2-3 month period and have never heard back from anyone at all.
I can only assume they couldn’t be bothered to process the 1 faulty pillowcase, even though it wouldn’t have cost them anything to send it back to the manufacturer for a replacement. Very disappointing as I am a big fan of many brands this store carries, but non existent customer service has cost them any future purchases from me.

Danielle

I should also add, that I had to purchase a replacement pillowcase from a different store! Verifying that BPL customer service was non existent.

Other Bedding Shops