Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Best Price Linen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jade Omayoglu
Jade OmayogluSydney, NSW

months to process a refund

We had an issue with our order however Geoff and his daughter were quick to rectify the issue. thank you

FragTamer
FragTamerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Informative

Other Bedding Shops

Return policy unclear

Sadly I did not find Geoff as wonderful as everyone else's reviews very unhappy with the after sales service I received.
I also received a phone call from him asking me to to take my negative comments off Facebook because he said they were untrue. Like another person on here I found his manner to be verging on Bullying.
I'm sure he will be pleasant as long as you don't have a complaint or want to return anything.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a bedspread form Best Price Linen and although there was a slight delay, they were in contact and very helpful. Once we sorted out the cause of the delay, the bedspread was received very quickly. The website is user friendly too. I will use them again.

Bedding Shops

Find out how Best Price Linen compares to other Bedding Shops

Martin B.Sydney

Getting a refund

Customer service for a refund on a quilt cover took a while but was eventually sorted. Take care not to open goods as once opened, quilts are assumed to be used.

Martin B.

Refund amount was sorted and happy with the result

Louis
LouisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The supplier was out of stock but Best Price Linen got in touch with us and explained the options. We chose to wait and got what we had ordered delivered.

Rhonda Y
Rhonda YGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product exactly as ordered

Best Price Linen did in fact have the best price for the specific product I was looking for. Ordered and paid by Paypal however I did not receive any kind of email confirmation or despatch information. The product ordered took 8 days to arrive which I do not consider great service as the item was ex stock. I would use them again, however next time I now know the delivery timeframe and not to expect anything until the goods turn up at the door.