Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Best Price Linen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jade Omayoglu
Jade OmayogluSydney, NSW

months to process a refund

We had an issue with our order however Geoff and his daughter were quick to rectify the issue. thank you

FragTamer
FragTamerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Informative

bixandlites
bixandlitesGippsland, VIC

EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE

Ordered several products from them, but after nearly 2 months ended up asking for my money back and that took several attempts as well. They kept saying that the items hadn't arrived from China, well if that was the case, why were the products listed at all. Basically, it was a debacle. I only gave them two stars because I got my money back.
Wouldn't buy from them ever!

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a bedspread form Best Price Linen and although there was a slight delay, they were in contact and very helpful. Once we sorted out the cause of the delay, the bedspread was received very quickly. The website is user friendly too. I will use them again.

Bedding Shops

Find out how Best Price Linen compares to other Bedding Shops

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service.

Buyers beware!! I can only assume all the reviews regarding excellent customer service are fake. I purchased multiple items but 1 of them fell apart when I washed it for the first time. It would have been a manufacturer issue not the store, and I was only wanting a replacement not a refund, but I emailed and called numerous times over a 2-3 month period and have never heard back from anyone at all.
I can only assume they couldn’t be bothered to process the 1 faulty pillowcase, even though it wouldn’t have cost them anything to send it back to the manufacturer for a replacement. Very disappointing as I am a big fan of many brands this store carries, but non existent customer service has cost them any future purchases from me.

Danielle

I should also add, that I had to purchase a replacement pillowcase from a different store! Verifying that BPL customer service was non existent.

Martin B.Sydney

Getting a refund

Customer service for a refund on a quilt cover took a while but was eventually sorted. Take care not to open goods as once opened, quilts are assumed to be used.

Martin B.

Refund amount was sorted and happy with the result

Louis
LouisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The supplier was out of stock but Best Price Linen got in touch with us and explained the options. We chose to wait and got what we had ordered delivered.

Rhonda Y
Rhonda YGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product exactly as ordered

Best Price Linen did in fact have the best price for the specific product I was looking for. Ordered and paid by Paypal however I did not receive any kind of email confirmation or despatch information. The product ordered took 8 days to arrive which I do not consider great service as the item was ex stock. I would use them again, however next time I now know the delivery timeframe and not to expect anything until the goods turn up at the door.