Best Telecom

Best Telecom Questions & Answers

Thomas and Jane · Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom Group
Best Telecom Group   DM

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belinda · Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom Group
Best Telecom Group   DM

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

What a scam

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom Group representatives

Select a listing for your question
Best Telecom