Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No
GMan
GManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big productivity boost

We've had a massive productivity boost since switching to NBN 100
Our business relies on almost 100% online and we've experienced virtually zero downtime in the last year since we upgraded plus speeds that make delays minor or inconsequential for download.
Faster upload would be helpful but its not a major hindrance, we can't really fathom why NBN is not same speed for up and download

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateOctober 2019
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your feedback GMan, we appreciate it and are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

Thomas and JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NBN delivery awesome

I recently joined Best Telecom after having had a horror story with Telstra, TPG and Optus. It’s taken them a couple of weeks to get things sorted but I now have full speed. I have also brought across my mobiles and business internet, phones and inbound number as well. Lovely to also to talk to Australians as well. A truly refreshing change!!!!

Start DateNovember 2018
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team, we are delighted to be of service.

Thomas and Janeasked
Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belindaasked
Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel
Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 6 Best Telecom