Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

2.1
malcolm
malcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 year customer

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Telco Company.

Worst telco company for residential packages. Invoices received by email 9-10 days late after issue date less than 4-5 days for due payment date. Issue raised several times zero improvement. Customer Service severally declined during past 12 months. Transferred full package to main telco today saving over one third of total monthly amount charged by Best Telecom. All the extras Best Telecom charge now inclusive with new main telco. Eg International SMS, Monthly Mobile Data 10gb New main telco 64gb
No 24/7 customer support. Only Mon-Fri 8am-5pm support. Would not recommend Best Telecom for personal/residential after 5 years of being locked into contracts with Best Telecom. Stay well away from third party Telco’s.

Best Telecom ManagerBest Telecom
Klou
KlouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking!!!

Extremely poor NBN service. Often drops out. Upload speed and download speed poor. No one in technical support on Weekends after certain time making it hard to run business. Paying too much for very little service and satisfaction.

Best Telecom ManagerBest Telecom
ELynch
ELynchQueensland

Not the Best provider!!

Please Do Not Approach This Company

We used Best Telecom as a recommendation through Bartercard. They charged our card $4k in advance for a service which we never agreed and has took us months to get a refund from them. We have sent emails however they block your IP Address and calls are never returned, Hence Customer Service is Non Existent!! This company will not be around for long so do not use.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Would not recommend to my worst enemy

Customer service is hopeless, the bills are always debited on varied days before the due date so you can't anticipate the charges, there's no response via emails and it takes weeks to get a simple exit fee out of them.

Liars and time wasters

I have had multiple run ins with this company. Tried to follow up discrepancies and then no responses which coincidently are then answered after my next invoice is to be billed. You get different stories depending on who you talk too and lied to on the phone just to get you off it. The absolute worst company i have ever had to deal with.

Gus
Gus

Joke.

What a disgraceful company. They are dishonest and offer no solutions. Never again.totally messed up our phone lines and still cant fix. Excuses.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Update - the manager who is now looking after the centre has made a lot of changes in the last two years. Best Telecom deeply regrets anyone who experienced poor service. We are always looking to improve and source the best value equipment.

Ali
Ali

terrible

terrible service, no internet for the sixth time this week, often impossible to get through to a tech, don't use them

Find out how Best Telecom compares to other Services

This company should be shut down

Very bad service. Staff was very rude and lied. They will charge you a lot for no reason. I'm unhappy with them. Normally I paid $39 per month with DODO for home phone but they charge me more then $180 every month. It's terrible!!!

MTP
MTPSydney

Worst company ever

One month into our new phone system that was promised to be the bees knees we still have daily drop outs and are required to reset the system every morning . Their answer is to spend more money with them !
This company is a joke . Avoid at all costs . Unfortunately I am require to give a rating to submit this review . As others have suggested , one star is way to much . MTP

Never again

Dont waste your time and money. One star is way too generous. 6 months of hell a problem every month

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Telco I've ever had dealings with

This company promise everything and deliver nothing. Then they charge like wounded bulls and treat you terribly when you try to leave to go to another provider. Save your time and your money and use anyone other than BT Group of Companies.

January 5th 2017 Update: BEST telecom are the WORST telco EVER - bully's and scammers

One month after a completed TIO complaint in which the TIO ruled in my favour and requested BEST withdraw their charges they send me ANOTHER bill. It took 3 months to resolve the last complaint and now I have to go through it again. The words useless, bullies, scammers, liars and theives come to mind when I think of this company. TIO should shut them down.

Terrible

Slow internet, poor mobile coverage, non existent support, constant lies from the admin. Worst internet/phone company I've used. They make Vodafone look elite.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Scammers, Best Telecom are THE WORST telecommunications company in Australia by a country mile.

Don't consider this company, just turn away and run.
Terrible customer service. Rude. Owners are worse than the employers. Especially the director [name removed].
They charge what they want when they want without any explanation and you will never get any answers or a refund and if you do push it you will then be blackmailed. TIO should close them down.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Update - the manager who is now looking after the centre has made a lot of changes in the last two years. Best Telecom deeply regrets anyone who experienced poor service but deny tactics like blackmail as clients can always change providers.

Thomas and Janeasked
Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belindaasked
Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 6 Best Telecom