Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

2.1
    Unhappy
    UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Refunded Unconventional Withdrawl

When I asked for a copy of the previous account owners contract Best Telcom discovered that it had withdrew funds inappropriately and refunded it back.

Thomas and Janeasked
    Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
    belindaasked
    Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
    Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel
    Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
    AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
    CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
    Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
    Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
    Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
    Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
    Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
    ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
    Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
    Compare all 6 Best Telecom