Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

2.1
    nikki2354
    nikki2354gold coast

Finally some one that listens and takes the time to discuss my issue!!!!!

I have been with this company for over 2 years now and have never had a problem.
    ADSL has been really shocking in my area with speeds sometimes getting to 8mbps as im so far away from the exchange.
    Best Telecom contacted me when the NBN was available and made my upgrade easy and simple to do.
    They took care of everything and made sure even installing my modem and connecting my house phone into the modem was so well explained and i was walked through every step of the way.
    My plan also dropped and im now saving more money aswell.
    Even when i inquired about a charge on my bill they got back to me within a few days and fixed the problem.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team, we are delighted to be of service.

Aussieguy84
    Aussieguy84Gold coast

I got to speak to some one straight away!!

Finally!!!
    Are many years with another company looking after my landline and internet, I got a phone call from some one there and after a very good comparison I decided to give them a shot!
    BEST MOVE EVER!!
    Not only do I have internet that it way faster than I received before but when I did have an issue I rung through to speak to some one after a horrible day of screaming kids and things breaking all round I as on hold for..... 2 minutes!!
    2 minutes!!!! I can’t beleive how great it was! My quiries got answered so quickly and everything got explained so I could understand (I repel technology)!
    Would never go back to my old telephone/internet company!
    Highly recommend !!

Thomas and Janeasked
    Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
    belindaasked
    Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
    Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel
    Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
    AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
    CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
    Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
    Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
    Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
    Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
    Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
    ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
    Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
    Compare all 6 Best Telecom