Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

2.1
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)
Shannon Young
Shannon YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local and reliable

Best Telecom ManagerBest Telecom
GMan
GManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big productivity boost

We've had a massive productivity boost since switching to NBN 100
Our business relies on almost 100% online and we've experienced virtually zero downtime in the last year since we upgraded plus speeds that make delays minor or inconsequential for download.
Faster upload would be helpful but its not a major hindrance, we can't really fathom why NBN is not same speed for up and download

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your feedback GMan, we appreciate it and are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

Philip A
Philip A

Good service

BT arranged instillation in our absence and it appears to have gone seamlessly. Is reliable. We have packaged the internet with Foxtel with a price advantageWe have no hesitation in recommending it

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Philip, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your feedback and that you are happy with our service.

Excellent, understanding, compassionate and personal customer service

I made contact with Best Telecom when I closed my small shop due to Covid-19. All the staff I spoke to especially Hailey my account manager have been nothing but fantastic. They have listened to my requests and dealt with them in a professional yet compassionate manner something that is very hard to come by at the moment. It is always a pleasure to speak to someone on the phone that has your correct details and actually calls you back when they say they will. I am so very appreciative of the way I have been treated during this uncertain time for everyone and commend the company for their customer service skills. Thank you

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thank you Tasma for your kind words in such a challenging time for all Australians. We wish you a quick recovery for your business and hope to see you on the other side of this crisis.

Services

Find out how Best Telecom compares to other Services

ian worthEyre Peninsula, SA

Happy customer!

My deepest apologies on not remembering the name of the lad that helped me through an unplanned outage, I cant speak more highly on your people skills. Yourself and Sergio are an asset to the company! Thankyou for constantly updating me on what was going on it helped get through a very frustrating day running a business!

Review made by Rachael Worth

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team, we are delighted to be of service.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service.

Best Telecom has been my Communication Provider for the past 4.5 yrs. I recently relocated to the Gold Coast. Sergio from Best Telecom made the transition so easy & simple. Sergio has A+++++ Customer Service Skills. Best Telecom are a 100% Australian Provider that doesn’t involve an overseas call centre. I highly recommend Best Telecom for all your Communication services.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team!

Thomas and JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NBN delivery awesome

I recently joined Best Telecom after having had a horror story with Telstra, TPG and Optus. It’s taken them a couple of weeks to get things sorted but I now have full speed. I have also brought across my mobiles and business internet, phones and inbound number as well. Lovely to also to talk to Australians as well. A truly refreshing change!!!!

Extremely happy customer experience

I have been a customer with Best Telecom for the last 4 years and have had various services. I have had extremely positive customer service unlike the best telcos such as Telstra, and Optus.

I have always found Best Telecom to come up with solutions and while they may be challenged from the aging infer structure that has been run to the ground by Telstra. They (BT) had always provide a reliable and honest customer service experience that has ensured that I continue to renew my contracts and increase my services.

Great personal service

Being in business is never easy so much of your time is taken up with calls. Used to ring Telstra took ten calls to get the someone, and then five diversions. With BT I know the team they know my team. Thank you for the great service.

Services

Find out how Best Telecom compares to other Services

Thomas and Janeasked
Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belindaasked
Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel
Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 6 Best Telecom