01410, 01411

3.3

Theresa39

Theresa39SYDNEY

Terrible quality

I bought one by mistake as I was given a Fuzzy Factory baby mat by a friend. While they look similar when I got home I realized some differences. The Fuzzy Factory mat had embroidered mouth and non slip backing! It also was thicker and in a nice PVC bag so I can take it with me when we go out to friends.
After a week my baby threw up on the new Bestever mat and when I washed it all the stuffing clumped ad colours ran!

Bad quality bad warranty service!,

heytherek

heytherek

Good

A friend of mine had this bear in their house when their baby was very young and I thought it was one of the most lovely play mats I had seen for a baby not yet able to crawl or walk. The fabric is so soft and comfy and baby can just lie there and look around quite easily.
This bear is a fantastic mat for a young baby unable to crawl or move too much. It looks good in a room and will definitely delight young babies.
It is pretty expensive to purchase and overtime will not look as nice as it once did.

Chilligan